• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should we let people like Chee Soon Juan to run Singapore?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee wants to sell Singaporeans another way of doing things in Singapore...But most of his ideas are all not sustainable leh! He makes it like Singapore has money like bottomless pit that will not depreciate. He must be living in lala land lor!

10480571_771803059523667_3396384577215279585_o.jpg

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u have nothing to lose , does not matter who run.
as long as the one calling the shot don't empty the coffer secretly.
things may move slowly , life for the lower income group could
actually improve.
no one can say for sure.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And we let people like Jason Chua (dishonest), Ace Kindred Cheong (mad) and Sear Hock Rong (corrupt) to run our country?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAPib very stress now..wahahah

you look at your PAP master and see what they have done!!

$1 company can get tender for a graveyard project and build it regardless if citizens like it or not...You let this kind of PAP shit run the country???

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPib very stress now..wahahah

you look at your PAP master and see what they have done!!

$1 company can get tender for a graveyard project and build it regardless if citizens like it or not...You let this kind of PAP shit run the country???

ENough of FAMILEE, let others have a go.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee Soon Juan is our Sun Yat-sen. Sun only succeeded at the 10th uprising. this would only be Chee's 6th election this year. :biggrin:

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is Chee Soon Juan? I only know Mr Lee Hsien Loong.

Mr Lee is a good man and he welcomes Pinoys in Singapore. Pinoys love Mr Lee very very much too.

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
For his persistence, probably deserve a chance to serve a single constituency. To run singapore? Better wait and see his performance in parliament first

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Lee family are billionaires. The only question is how many billions are they worth: $100, $200,...$1,000 billions. I wonder how honest civil servants can amass so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :confused:

I think it's time for them to retire & enjoy their booty & give "the lesser mortals" of Spore a break. We need to make enough $ to fill our rice bowls & that is not going to happen as long as they & their kakis & around:(

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Lee family are billionaires. The only question is how many billions are they worth: $100, $200,...$1,000 billions. I wonder how honest civil servants can amass so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :confused:

I think it's time for them to retire & enjoy their booty & give "the lesser mortals" of Spore a break. We need to make enough $ to fill our rice bowls & that is not going to happen as long as they & their kakis & around:(

There is nothing wrong to be rich and honest like Mr Lee. Don't be jealous. Work hard like us Pinoys and you will get there!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is already a shithole cuntry under vile pappy traitors.....
Having patriotic singaporeans like Dr Chee run it....things can only get better

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is already a shithole cuntry under vile pappy traitors.....
Having patriotic singaporeans like Dr Chee run it....things can only get better

Mr Lee is a patriotic man too. Many of my Pinoy friends who have gotten Singapore citizenship are patriotic to Singapore too.

Happy SG50 Singapore!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ just look at this video, get one to wash your toilet

[video=youtube;cyGtm7XAXnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyGtm7XAXnw[/video]

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, my country women are just enjoying their day off, is it a crime?

Unlike Sinkies who lose all their monies every day of the week... queing to lose money? That's insanity...

17380155.jpeg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u have nothing to lose , does not matter who run.
as long as the one calling the shot don't empty the coffer secretly.
things may move slowly , life for the lower income group could
actually improve.
no one can say for sure.

As long as some party other than self serving Lightning
Is in charge and knows that it governs only with consent
Of the People which can be withdrawn at any time
Hope yet to turn island into land of hope and glory

PS: By the way I finally managed to find someone more octogenarian than Old Fart. She is still alive, age 97 ... ... of course I wasn't even in the womb when this song was sung ... ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Lynn

[video=youtube;NidFbdF9JgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NidFbdF9JgI[/video]