• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Motorist jailed 4 weeks for kicking cabby in the chest

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i voted for sdp...:(

anyway, i was having a talk with a fellow uncle, he says the law now protect taxi drivers, so it's better to get beaten up than you beat pple up.:o

who did u vote for?

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i voted for sdp...:(

anyway, i was having a talk with a fellow uncle, he says the law now protect taxi drivers, so it's better to get beaten up then you beat pple up.:o

if taxi drivers got beaten, i want to know if they are covered by insurance?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...iled-4-weeks-kicking-cabby-the-chest-20150115

as a taxi driver, if i get into a fight, i will lose my licence and risked being jailed. so as a rule of thumb, i have to lan lan get beaten up and then report police...:(

Further proof of your retardedness and defeatist mentality.
Your well being pride and dignity only worth the equivalent of a cabby license.
You might claim to vote for SDP but your sinkieness is 100% pap indoctrinated

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid fuck trying to act smart infront of me, you are not qualified...:rolleyes:

Further proof of your retardedness and defeatist mentality.
Your well being pride and dignity only worth the equivalent of a cabby license.
You might claim to vote for SDP but your sinkieness is 100% pap indoctrinated