• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pee Cannot Pee Straight...Shit Also Cant Shit Properly!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

WHY ARE TOILET USERS SO DISGUSTING IN SINKAPORE?

Went to office early today...nabei.. Pak Tor Tia...so rushed to office toilet...

Wah Lan Ae.....LOOK AT ALL THE SKID MARKS!

KANNINABU... PEE CANNOT PEE STRAIGHT...SHIT ALSO CANNOT SHIT STRAIGHT....BUNCH OF IDIOTS IN THE OFFICE!:oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not as bad as this.....in an opposition ward.

image.jpg

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely, the water volum/ pressure is too low to flush out the shit completely.
Or, is there any toilet cleaner?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhere I have seen the footprint on the toilet seat cover and it was shit-stained.
May be, some uneducated toilet users caused it.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Somewhere I have seen the footprint on the toilet seat cover and it was shit-stained.
May be, some uneducated toilet users caused it.

Must be those 3rd world Pinoys and Ah Nehs...

MOM must send them for toilet training lessons before allowing them to work in Sinkieland.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Went to office early today...nabei.. Pak Tor Tia...so rushed to office toilet...

KANNINABU... PEE CANNOT PEE STRAIGHT...SHIT ALSO CANNOT SHIT STRAIGHT....BUNCH OF IDIOTS IN THE OFFICE!:oIo:

Let me guess, you got Malaysians in your office.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

kanina in other countries its a delicious cuisine, people eat until song song li complain similan??

potty-jello.jpg

Toilet-Themed.jpg

IMG_6656.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be those 3rd world Pinoys and Ah Nehs...

MOM must send them for toilet training lessons before allowing them to work in Sinkieland.

sinkie women are known to squat on seat covers so they don't get shit on their asses....

image.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were never taught to use the toilet brush regularly? Hence the fear of making ourselves dirty?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
bazskettz .. I opened this thread because I thot you were compraining about your backside condition and wanted to recommend good urologist :oIo::biggrin:

Nabei....my Sai solid 1 ok...long and semi solid...healthy shit....

only those unhealthy pinoy eat Balut have shit that spurts all over and leave skid marks all over the toilet bowl...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sometimes...i dont understand people...whether Sinkie or foreigners...why need to pee in toilet bowl when there is urinal...

Toilet bowl is for PANGSAI....not pangjio....:oIo:

Last edited: