• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You Kind Singaporeans in This Forum!!!

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is dedicated to all the kind Singaporean members who have been increasing my reputation points.

I had expected the worst when I sign up my membership. I imagined being abused, discriminated, and sent to moderation without even able to air my Pinoy's views about this Red dot!

To my surprise, more and more Reputation points were given to me, even as I speak. Some even left messages of support and solidarity with Pinoys in this Red Dot!

It is clearly evident that majority of Singaporeans are nice people. They are not xenophobic as what it is claimed or made out to be, whether in the main media or social media.

Thank you Singapore! Thank you Singaporeans for welcoming us to your beautiful and sunny island where we Pinoys can call her - OUR HOME! OUR FUTURE!

Last but not least, I would urge that Tagalog be made Singapore's Fifth National language to ensure that decades and decades of Pinoy's contribution to this World Class City be recognised and appreciated by all.

We, Pinoys, have started as domestic workers in the early years in Singapore. We brought up your kids and took care of them as if they were our own. We nurtured them with good values and they have now grown up to be good leaders in the Singapore government and civil service. We are happy that we have contributed to their development.

With the income that we earned from our hard work, we have supported our own kids in Philippines. They have gone to school and done well and many of them are now good managers. A lot have also entered into the Singapore workforce here and now contributing to development of Singapore.

Thank you Singapore!

Happy SG50 from all Pinoys! Hand in hand we will prosper together!

Pinoy Rocks in Singapore!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are most welcome. Pinoys are the nicest people on earth 2nd only to the Burmese.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;EgOHLKGXoN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgOHLKGXoN8[/video]

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You people who like to curse at foreigners are minority loser Sinkies.

Just look at my points... the silent majority here loves Pinoys.

Happy SG50 to my Singaporean friends!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dun turn into a Sinkie when you make yourself feel at home okay? Just be Catholic self will do!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlau,!!!

why like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;0sbh60IwrjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sbh60IwrjI[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are most welcome. Pinoys are the nicest people on earth 2nd only to the Burmese.

It's time for Sinkie winners like us, who are PAP supporters, to greet Pinoys with 'Kumusta' when we meet them. We should also encourage our kids to learn how to speak Tagalog. Also, bring them to Jollibee for meals which is American style and automatically higher class than Hawker Centre food which is Sinkie style lower class. :cool::smile:

Last edited: