• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish and large fonts

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Whoever Chinese Pigs and Indian Cows Zap Me!

Contract your arse!!! Banglahs contracted to screw your arse!!

Your ancestors SOLD Singapore to the British!! Which part of the word SOLD you do not understand? Quit living in denial, you chump!

If Singapore is still a Malay Land and the contract signed was not a binding contract, then ask the Johore Government to re-claim Singapore in the ICJ lor!! You Kow Pei Simi Lan Jao?

Getting Vulgar cos you are losing an argument, CHUMP CHEEBYEKIA? hahahaha....

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Singapore is still a Malay Land and the contract signed was not a legally binding contract, then ask the Johore Government to re-claim Singapore in the ICJ lor!!

Don't just hide behind you PC. Come out in the open and declare this!!

What are you waiting for, Merdeka Day?

Now Now....You sound like Tonychat!
YOU HAVE BECOME THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether I sound like your Malaysian fellow cock sucking ball-less fuck buddy Tonychat is not the point.

The point is Singapore was SOLD to the British by your ancestors.
You certainly have no locus standi to criticise Tonychat when you behave like one! Twit!

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapura Belongs to Malay...

Minorities and special position of Malays

Article 152

(1) It shall be the responsibility of the Government constantly to care for the interests of the racial and religious minorities in Singapore.

(2) The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language.’ .

We Malays Owned this Land. All Others, please fuck off! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Politeness and manners in SBF

Courstesy Campaign in SBF!
Well done Mr Scroo-Your-Self!

singaClassicR01.jpg

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Scroobal Calls Joetys A Bangkok Pimp. Do You Agree?

It is very malicious to call someone a Pimp. shake head shake head....

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which Chinese Pig and Indian Cow zap me again? :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Has Your Life Improved Under PAP since GE2011?

My life has improved tremendously in the last 5 years.

We now have:

1. PG Card
2. Better Bus Services
3. Better MRT Services
4. Cleaner Hawker Centres
5. More protection of locals under the Fair Employment Act
6. A modern MCE to reduce jams and better road network

and the list goes on... I vote PAP and you should do.

You are enjoying all these because the 39.9% voted against the PAP and the PAP has no choice but to listen to the people more.

I vote Opposition and you should do in next GE!

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys Are Thieves in Foreign Countries!

HONG KONG - With budget airfare coming down, even Filipino pickpockets are traveling abroad.A Filipino "tourist" pleaded guilty Wednesday morning at the District Court to attempted theft after he was caught trying to pick a train commuter's pocket in Hong Kong's red light district of Wan Chai.

Antonio N. Maceda, 60, also pleaded guilty to violating a deportation order issued against him in 2013 which banned him from returning to this special administrative region of China following two earlier theft convictions. He had managed to slip past immigration authorities repeatedly in the past by using aliases.

"The (air) ticket was very cheap," Maceda's defence lawyer replied when Judge E. Yip asked the accused how he could have afforded a trip to Hong Kong.The lawyer said Maceda's round-trip plane ticket cost only HK$1,200 (S$208) while he spent $1,000 for his lodging.Maceda added that he had US$700 (S$937) as pocket money.He said he received P30,000 (S$2,700) from a Filipino domestic worker in Hong Kong. He had fallen in love with her and she had visited him when he was in jail previously.

Maceda's lawyer claimed that her client's latest offence was not premeditated.Judge doesn't believe himThe Filipino said that he and his four children were poor, with his youngest son suffering from asthma. He said he worked as a driver back in the Philippines but his salary was not enough to pay for his youngest son's asthma treatment. He also said he was suffering from diabetes and hypertension.

"Honestly, I don't believe him," the judge said. "His family supposedly lived from hand to mouth. Why spend HK$5,000 when his family was in dire straits?"Maceda was arrested on Sept. 5, 2014, at the Wan Chai MTR station.

Commuter Alexis Lau told investigators he had just withdrawn HK$800, slipped it in his wallet, and put it in his pants' left front pocket. Lau said he was at an escalator when he felt Maceda's hand in his pocket. He immediately grabbed it and alerted the police.

Investigators took Maceda's fingerprints and discovered that he had twice been deported from Hong Kong and was banned from returning. He was imprisoned for 20 months for theft in 2001 and subsequently 30 months, also for the same offence in his last visit.

The next hearing was set on Feb. 11 and Maceda was sent back to jail. He at least gets medicines there for his ailments. "Yes, every day," his lawyer told the court.

3 other Filipino 'tourists'Three other Filipino "tourists" are awaiting trial for attempted pickpocketing. They appeared in court on Monday.

Three more Filipino tourists, including a former domestic worker, are also awaiting sentencing for stealing nearly P3 million worth of valuables from two jewelry and watch stores in the tourist district of Tsim Sha Tsui in May last year. They had flown back to the Philippines with their loot, but returned to Hong Kong in July last year using different names and were arrested.It's unclear how many Filipino pickpockets are roaming in Hong Kong. What's clear is they are expanding their activities elsewhere, with budget airfares making travel abroad affordable-

See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/filipino-pickpockets-busted-hong-kong#sthash.Ti1VIKI0.dpuf

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dr Goh warned about dependence on FTs in 1972....

Sometimes...i wonder why people and MSM says that LKY is visonary...visionary to come up with 2 kids is enuff policy and then now we rely on massive foreign workers....all but just a joke.

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Has Your Life Improved Under PAP since GE2011?

Had it not for the vote swing to Oppo in 2011...you think PAP would listen...so ... better to vote Opposition in coming GE.

Otherwise...you will get screwed by PAP again and again.

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balless Sinkies...

Fuck all You Balless Sinkies!

Stop Your Kau Pei Kau Bu here like E 69!

Fucking TSIBYE E69 ... stop your zapping nonsense! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: