• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish and large fonts

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapura Belongs to Malay...

Zappper your mother old chee bye.

Cut the crap you chee bye pu bor kia. If limpei eErotica69 has zap you and your clones during the last 4 months, limpei and my whole family die tragic death.

If you anyhow accuse me, you and your whole fucking family die tragic death.
You dare to make this vow?

Lanciao short short..GO GIVE DOG Fuck :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapura Belongs to Malay...

Cut the crap you chee bye pu bor kia. If limpei eErotica69 has zap you and your clones during the last 4 months, limpei and my whole family die tragic death.

If you anyhow accuse me, you and your whole fucking stupid family die tragic death.

You dare to make this vow?

You ball-less or what? Ptui!

Fuck you PAP IB!

GO GIVE DOG Fuck :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan GO GIVE DOG FUCK!

JOHN TAN, GO GIVE DOG Fuck :oIo:

Infract your mother chow cheebuy! :oIo:

Fuck your Descendents Forever and Forever and May They be CURSED :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: population issue reference - comparison SG & 4 others

Now that we have a lot more foreigners, 'rule of law' needs to be improved to 'enforcement of law'. Sinkies can be controlled by merely passing a law. With the Tiongs and Nehs and Pinoys, they only understand enforcement of the law. I don't think the cardboard police is good enough.

I agree.

Now,

GO GIVE DOG Fuck :oIo: