• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

roy committed sucide!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy is his own worst enemy. He shoots his mouth off without doing serious research, and digs his own grave even deeper each time he talks. No opposition party wants anything do with him, not even the desperate SDA.

Mr Lee couldn't care less what Roy does to himself. It is none of his concerns. Mr Lee has more important things to do.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy is his own worst enemy. He shoots his mouth off without doing serious research, and digs his own grave even deeper each time he talks. No opposition party wants anything do with him, not even the desperate SDA.

Mr Lee couldn't care less what Roy does to himself. It is none of his concerns. Mr Lee has more important things to do.

John, you are KopiUncle. Aren't you ?? Gocha !! Welcome back, KopiUncle !!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei phua Chee bye TS.
Shameless attention whore mislead title just to get some hits.
Morherfucker Cheebye kia cheapo idiot

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....well said.....what you described fits papsmearer to a T......
I couldn't put it any better.....

Eh dun drag me in your squabbles.....
I'm shooting the resudent attention whore cb kia Krafty.....
In any case I respect papsmearer as a member here and also an ex amour like me

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh dun drag me in your squabbles.....
I'm shooting the resudent attention whore cb kia Krafty.....
In any case I respect papsmearer as a member here and also an ex amour like me
hahaha....yes you were referring to Krafty....
but it also describes the way papsmearer titled his threads.....all posts are in posterity..
there is no need for you to take side....
the silent majority is not dumb....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....yes you were referring to Krafty....
but it also describes the way papsmearer titled his threads.....all posts are in posterity..
there is no need for you to take side....
the silent majority is not dumb....

I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.

Elie Wiesel

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If there was an independent judiciary, LHL would never dare to sue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy should go to USA to seek political asylum. If that Alvin of the Alvivi fame can get it, Roy is definitely much more qualified.