• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama fucked by friends n allies now for not going Paris

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015...paris-message-to-america-allies-is-dont-care/

Obama AWOL in Paris: Message to America, allies is we don't care

By Douglas E. Schoen
Published January 12, 2015
FoxNews.com
Facebook

Twitter

livefyre

Email

NOW PLAYING
Schoen blasts WH for not sending top official to Paris rally
Never autoplay videos
Sunday, President Obama morally abdicated his place as the leader of the free world.

His decision to stay home instead of standing side by side with French President Hollande as millions marched in Paris in solidarity with the slain journalists of Charlie Hebdo in opposition to radical Islam – an enemy fiercer than we have seen in decades – sent a clear message to the world: Obama just doesn’t care.

ADVERTISEMENT
His words about the horrendous terrorist attack this week were not enough. They came off as inauthentic at best and offensive at worst.

We are at war with radical Islam. And President Obama needs to say it.
To speak about the most serious terrorist attack on Western soil since 9/11, London and Madrid, in between speeches about his free community college plan demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding for the gravity of the situation in Paris and, indeed, the world.

To this end, it is not surprising that President Obama is the only Western leader who has refused to call this attack Islamic terrorism, even though President Hollande has declared that France is it at war with radical Islam. And to not even send Vice President Joe Biden or Secretary of State John Kerry in his place shows a level of disrespect that makes me ashamed of our nation.

Many have tried to understand why President Obama made this choice. It’s certainly not possible that Obama has different intelligence than the French. Or that he and his advisers can’t see what the rest of the world has seen and come out against – the radicalization of Islam, the greatest threat of our time.

Incredibly, in a speech on Friday Egyptian President el-Sisi called upon the Islamic leaders in his own country to stand up to the extremism that is destroying Islam. “We are in need of a religious revolution…You, imams, are responsible for Allah. The entire world…is waiting for your next move…because [the Islamic world] is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost – and it is being lost by our own lands.”

Sisi’s words strike at the heart of the problem in Islam today, where radicals and extremists have hijacked a religion for their own hateful means. He doesn’t condemn the whole religion by calling out the terrorists for what they are.

So why is our own president afraid to do the same?

A condemnation and declaration of war against Islamic extremism does not mean a condemnation and declaration of war against Islam. They are separate and distinct and the president shows a profound lack of understanding for today’s world and threats to America and, indeed, the world without being honest about what’s at stake here.

I made these same points Sunday night on Fox News Channel with my colleagues on "Political Insiders" when we talked with Harris Faulkner and will continue to do so.

I have been disappointed by President Obama many times during his six years in office, but perhaps never more so than this weekend. He is redefining what it means to be a lame duck as well as giving the world a master class in what it means to let the world down.

Douglas E. Schoen has served as a pollster for President Bill Clinton. He has more than 30 years experience as a pollster and political consultant. He is also a Fox News contributor and co-host of "Fox News Insiders" Sundays on Fox News Channel and Mondays at 10:30 am ET on FoxNews.com Live. He is the author of 11 books. His latest, co-authored with Malik Kaylan is "The Russia-China Axis: The New Cold War and America’s Crisis of Leadership (Encounter Books, September 2014). Follow Doug on Twitter @DouglasESchoen.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/229194-cruz-obamas-rally-absence-dangerous

Cruz: Obama's Paris absence 'dangerous'
By Jesse Byrnes

Sen. Ted Cruz: President Obama's Paris rally absence 'dangerous'
TheHill.com

LIVE
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Monday blasted President Obama for not joining dozens of world leaders at Sunday's unity rally in Paris protesting terrorism, calling the lack of high-profile U.S. representation "dangerous."

ADVERTISEMENT

"Many of our allies gathered together in Paris yesterday in an admirable display of determination. Our President should have been there, because we must never hesitate to stand with our allies," the potential presidential candidate wrote in an op-ed in Time magazine.
"The attack on Paris, just like previous assaults on Israel and other allies, is an attack on our shared values. And, we are stronger when we stand together, as French President François Hollande said, for 'liberty, equality, and fraternity,'" Cruz wrote.

Hollande and a number of prominent world leaders locked arms in Paris on Sunday during the march. British Prime Minister David Cameron, Israeli Prime Minster Benjamin Netanyahu, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas were among the more than 40 world leaders reportedly at the rally.*

Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry were both absent from the rally, as was Attorney General Eric Holder, who was in Paris discussing counterterrorism efforts. America was represented by U.S. Ambassador to France Jane Hartley.*

"As far as public signs of French solidarity from the U.S. — don't forget several public statements from the president, his call to Hollande and a condolence stop to the French embassy," a senior Obama administration official told CNN on Sunday.

An unnamed White House official added to CNN: "It is worth noting that the security requirements for both the president and [vice president] can be distracting from events like this — for once this event is not about us!"*

Cruz said someone from the White House should have been there.

"The absence is symbolic of the lack of American leadership on the world stage, and it is dangerous," Cruz wrote.

Another potential 2016 candidate, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), said on "CBS This Morning" that it was a "mistake" for the Obama administration not to have any high-level officials at the rally.

The march, which drew more than a million people in Paris according to multiple reports, came after gunmen killed a dozen people at the offices of the satirical Parisian newspaper Charlie Hebdo, which was previously targeted for publishing cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad. Another four were killed two days later during a hostage standoff at a kosher supermarket.

"In the last year alone, the world has become a much more dangerous place for Westerners, as terrorists have deliberately aimed their campaign of murder against those, most notably innocent civilians, who represent a free and open society," Cruz wrote.*

The lawmaker mentioned a slew of recent violence, including the execution of several Western citizens by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), an attack on the Canadian parliament and the ambush killing of two New York police officers.*

"And, now we have all watched, horrified, as a pair of al Qaeda terrorists attacked a satirical newspaper in Paris and executed 10 members of its staff and two of the policemen who came to their defense," Cruz said.

"Aid workers, members of the media, government, cafés, law enforcement, Christians, Jews, and even other Muslims—these are the targets of radical Islamists. They want to destroy civil society," Cruz continued.

"The scourge of radical Islamic terrorism is the exclusive fault of those who launch the attacks. We must, as Americans, demand that our nation summon the will to stand up and lead the effort," he said. "We should never hesitate to speak the truth. In Paris or anywhere else in the world."

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/01/media-slam-obamas-paris-snub-200928.html

Media slam Obama's Paris snub

Email
Print

By DYLAN BYERS | 1/12/15 11:13 AM EST
Several members of the media are criticizing President Barack Obama's decision to skip an anti-terrorism march in Paris over the weekend, even as leaders from 44 other countries stood together in solidarity against the killings last week of 17 people, including 12 at the Charlie Hebdo newspaper offices.

Neither Obama nor a single member of his Cabinet showed up to the rally, which drew*1.5 million people in Paris, including French President Francois Hollande, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.*

On NBC's "Today" show Monday, chief foreign affairs correspondent Andrea Mitchell called the snub "stunning" and cited one former U.S. official who said the handling of the situation seemed "ham-handed."

(Also on POLITICO: Obama's French kiss-off)

In an editorial for CNN.com,*chief Washington correspondent Jake Tapper said he was "ashamed by U.S. leaders' absence in Paris."

"I only wish our leaders had done a better job of showing solidarity with the passion for the freedoms exemplified by the rally," Tapper wrote.

Both of New York City's major tabloids led Monday's editions with bold headlines condemning the absence: "Sorry, Charlie: Obama's team goes AWOL at Paris rally against terror," read the New York Post. "You let the world down," read the New York Daily News.

(Also on POLITICO: Senior official: Kerry Paris trip 'in the works' before march)

The Paris slight was especially confounding because Obama seemed to have nothing else going on.

"Obama wasn’t far from the march in D.C. on Sunday that wended silently along six blocks from the Newseum to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. Instead, he spent the chilly afternoon a few blocks away at the White House, with no public schedule, no outings," our colleague Isaac Dovere reports. "Joe Biden was back home in Wilmington, Delaware. Neither they nor any high-level administration official attended either event."

(Also on POLITICO: Bill Maher doubles down on Islam in wake of Paris attacks)

Media figures like Mitchell and Tapper joined a chorus of frustrated current and former U.S. officials, including Aaron David Miller, who served in the State Department under both Republican and Democratic administrations.

“It’s stunning, truly stunning,” Miller told Dovere. “It’s a poster child for tone-deafness.”

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/12/obama-should-have-sent-someone-to-paris.html

OBAMA SHOULD’VE SENT HIS ENTIRE CABINET TO PARIS
BY MICHAEL TOMASKY01.12.15
Okay, first of all, I do not think, and no reasonable person should think, that Barack Obama should have attended the Paris march himself. People saying this have no conception of the amount of security involved in moving the leader of the free world around. And sending him out to march along a parade route that the Secret Service doesn't know? Ridiculous. The only time—ever—when a president gets out of his car and walks any distance at all is on inauguration day. (Going to Ray's Hell Burger isn't the same as getting out and walking several blocks.) And the Secret Service knows every one of those buildings along Pennsylvania Avenue cold.

So, no, Obama should not have gone. There's plenty of right-wing trollery today on this point, and let me be clear, it's stupid, and it's just trollery. Obama shouldn't have gone. And ditto Joe Biden, for similar reasons—even an American vice president's security detail probably is on a scale that not even European heads of state get. Either's presence would have turned the march into a security nightmare, and today everyone would be complaining about how big fat America, as usual, big-footed everybody else.

But all that doesn't mean our non-presence at the march was appropriate.* Eric Holder was in town and couldn't go? John Kerry, our French-speaking secretary of state—I said secretary of state, for God's sake—couldn't be there? He was in India. Fine. Maybe it was just impossible from the perspective of time zones. But didn't we all know about this march days in advance, and couldn't his schedule have been adjusted? The ambassador, whoever that is, and undersecretary of state Victoria Nuland, hardly a household name, did attend.
Here is what I think should have been done. I think Obama should have directed his entire Cabinet to go. That would have been an appropriate show of solidarity. Security concerns? Please. Except for two or three of them, they could all walk into the Closerie de Lilas and ask for a table and no one would have the slightest idea who they were. That would not have disrupted the event from a security perspective, and it would have sent just the right signal: that Obama knows that his presence would've been chaotic, but he took the event seriously enough to make a dramatic gesture.

I think Obama should have directed his entire Cabinet to go. That would have been an appropriate show of solidarity.
And by the way, the error here isn't just the administration's. Why didn't any senators go, or members of the House? Of course, we don't expect Republicans to be able to find Paris on a map or be willing to go anywhere near it (although don't kid yourself—no person in his right mind doesn't like Paris, American conservatives included). But that's a low-expectations argument that shouldn't let them off the hook. And that goes for Democrats, too: Some contingent of American legislators should have been there.

All right. Let's run through the counter-arguments. First, that it's just symbolism and no one will remember two months from now. It may be the case that no one will remember two months from now—at least in America; France is probably another matter. But that's not an argument against doing something. Very few public matters enjoy a long shelf life, but that's not an excuse for not doing the right thing in the moment.

As for symbolism, well, sometimes, it's important. A lot of my fellow liberals wanted Obama to go to Ferguson, Missouri and give a speech. That may have been "just symbolism," but some people seemed to think it mattered. "Ich bin ein Berliner" and "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" were just symbolism, too. But somehow they've lived on, and it was awfully important to West Germans when American presidents uttered those words.

Why is this different? This raises the second counter-argument, which will be raised by liberals. I know that once this is posted my Twitter feed is going to be deluged by fellow liberals having at me for buying into a hate-on-Obama agenda being set by the Daily News and Matt Drudge. For the record, I was mad about this Sunday while I was watching the march, before the Daily News or Drudge said a word.

But more importantly, we can't let our entire reactions to public events boil down to "if X says one thing, my position is the opposite." Yes, Drudge is trolling, and trolling idiotically, because his fire is aimed at Obama for not going, which, as I said at the top of this column, is a ridiculous criticism.

But that doesn't mean that all criticism of the mishandling of this is wrong. This was the largest civilian mobilization in the history of France. It was a huge moment. There is such a thing as solidarity—as standing symbolically in defense of certain ideas.

Here's how to decide where you are on this, forgetting whatever media feeding-frenzy is or is not taking place. Simply ask yourself: Given my own reactions to the murders and my own feelings about where I want my government to stand on these issues, do I as a citizen feel that I was under-represented during the one moment the world chose to make its collective statement on these matters? If not, well, okay then. But for me, yes, as a citizen, I felt horribly under-represented in Paris yesterday. And I bet lots of European—and Middle Eastern—liberals and humanists agree with me. I'm not worried about Matt Drudge's opinion, but I am worried about theirs.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
click for video below

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/what-the-fck-jon-stewart-trashes-obama-for-paris-rally-absence/

‘What the F*ck?!’ Jon Stewart Trashes Obama for Paris Rally Absence
by Josh Feldman | 11:21 pm, January 12th, 2015 VIDEO

Jon Stewart really went after President Obama for his absence at the Paris unity rally yesterday, asking bewilderedly, “Couldn’t Obama have at least sent a friend?”

Stewart saw the long line of world leaders and celebrated “the world’s most powerful game of Red Rover ever” before being taken aback at Obama’s absence. And while Eric Holder was in Paris, he wasn’t at the rally, leading Stewart to go, “What the fuck?!”

Stewart hoped, at the very least, the U.S. would find a way to make it up to France––a way that doesn’t involve John Kerry.

Watch the video below, via Comedy Central:

[image via screengrab]

– –

Follow Josh Feldman on Twitter: @feldmaniac

Follow Mediaite

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/01/1...a-skip-paris-march-against-terror-world-stage

SHAMEFUL: Obama and America M.I.A., Skip Paris March Against Terror on World Stage

Obama and America shamefully skip Paris march against terror

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Displaying powerful symbolic unity, in fitting and proper testament to the defense of civilization, more than 40 world leaders linked arms to lead the mass march in Paris in resolve against Islamist terror.

The United States of America, Barack Obama, President, was inexcusably absent from one of the most critical turning points in the war between radical Islam and the West since 9/11.

Read the Full Story at The New York Daily News

---

US officials nowhere to be seen at Paris unity rally

By Leonard Greene, New York Post

An anti-terrorism rally in Paris drew more than a million people and world leaders from Israel to England to Germany on Sunday — but not one major US official.

“Paris is the capital of the world today,” French President François Hollande declared as even the Israeli prime minister and Palestinian president joined a chain of leaders linking arms in a historic display of unity at the head of the march.

Meanwhile, President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry were nowhere to be seen.

Read the Full Story at New York Post

---

Obama stays home from Paris memorials

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times

World leaders and top government officials from Israel, Germany, Russia and elsewhere gathered in Paris on Sunday to honor victims of last week’s terrorist attacks, but the Obama administration has come under fire for dispatching only the U.S. ambassador to France as the nation’s representative.

President Obama, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Secretary of State John F. Kerry and others were nowhere to be found in Paris, with only Ambassador Jane Hartley representing the U.S.

Read the Full Story at Washington Times

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/01/1...a-skip-paris-march-against-terror-world-stage

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-01-12/outrage-of-the-day-why-didnt-obama-go-to-paris

Outrage of the Day: Why Didn't Obama Go to Paris?
Jan 12, 2015 11:18 PM BNT
The*lack of key American officials in France*becomes a scandal.
David Weigel
t daveweigel
Sunday's rally in Paris was perhaps the largest gathering of protesters in French history. It inspired Muslims to wave signs about their solidarity with Jews. It brought the president of the Palestinian Authority a few paces from the prime minister of Israel, marching in the same cause.

Oh, and it kicked off a splatter-fight between people*who asked why no major American representatives were at the march. Some were merely confused; some were outraged. Secretary of State John Kerry, whose francophile tendencies have been liberated since he left elected office, was in India for meetings. Attorney General Eric Holder was in Paris, also for meetings, but not at the march. The highest-ranking American official on the Paris streets was the*ambassador, Jane Hartley, and while this might seem exactly the job an ambassador is there to do, it felt skimpy. The outrage was captured best by CNN's Jake Tapper, who reported from the Paris protests, then filed a column about his “shame” over the lack of American political leaders.

“There was higher-level Obama administration representation on this season's episodes of The Good Wife on CBS,” wrote Tapper. “I find it hard to believe that Speaker of the House John Boehner and new Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had more worthy pursuits on Sunday than standing side-by-side with our French brothers and sisters as they came together in an inspirational way.”

The French did not ask Republican leaders to fly to Paris over the weekend. The White House was emphasizing that American resources were backing up French resources in the hunt for terrorism suspects; anyway, the security requirements to bring American officials onto the streets of Paris would have been prohibitive and complicated an event that was not about Americans.*

Pundits knew what to make of that:

Howard Fineman preempted the people who were surely sharpening pitchforks for the march to his house, telling Twitter followers that “I have to say I agree that our president should have been in Paris.” Politico branded l'affaire*a “French kiss-off.” By the end of Sunday, as photos of side-by-side world leaders who agreed on nothing else had gone viral, the acceptable pundit position was that the White House blew it. (National Journal's Ron Fournier defended the president, but allowed that the White House had made a “mistake.”) When the secretary of state announced that he'd head to Paris later in the week, conservatives mocked him.

The march no-show story looked ready to work into the Monday news cycle. New angles were being discovered all the time, like how the White House that stiffed Paris had sent representatives to Ferguson for Michael Brown's funeral. (Marlon Marshall, the highest-profile White House official who went to Ferguson, had gone to high school with Brown's mother.) White House press secretary Josh Earnest will probably field questions about why the president stayed in Washington and the vice president stayed in Delaware instead of taking*a 6-hour flight to Paris; the White House's off-the-record explanations of logistical nightmares will probably have to come on the record.

Meanwhile, the number of congressmen who went #JeSuisCharlie and captured photographic proof could be counted on one finger of one hand.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
White man are angry people and irrational hoodlum race. Obama is not a white man.

He knows the Chinese Confucius teaching 忍。Do nothing to further caused problem.

White man formed 8 countries Alliance to attack China in 1850s 八国联军。

Stay away from the West.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015...paris-message-to-america-allies-is-dont-care/

Obama AWOL in Paris: Message to America, allies is we don't care

By Douglas E. Schoen
Published January 12, 2015
FoxNews.com
Facebook

Twitter

livefyre

Email

NOW PLAYING
Schoen blasts WH for not sending top official to Paris rally
Never autoplay videos
Sunday, President Obama morally abdicated his place as the leader of the free world.

His decision to stay home instead of standing side by side with French President Hollande as millions marched in Paris in solidarity with the slain journalists of Charlie Hebdo in opposition to radical Islam – an enemy fiercer than we have seen in decades – sent a clear message to the world: Obama just doesn’t care.

ADVERTISEMENT
His words about the horrendous terrorist attack this week were not enough. They came off as inauthentic at best and offensive at worst.

To speak about the most serious terrorist attack on Western soil since 9/11, London and Madrid, in between speeches about his free community college plan demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding for the gravity of the situation in Paris and, indeed, the world.

To this end, it is not surprising that President Obama is the only Western leader who has refused to call this attack Islamic terrorism, even though President Hollande has declared that France is it at war with radical Islam. And to not even send Vice President Joe Biden or Secretary of State John Kerry in his place shows a level of disrespect that makes me ashamed of our nation.

Many have tried to understand why President Obama made this choice. It’s certainly not possible that Obama has different intelligence than the French. Or that he and his advisers can’t see what the rest of the world has seen and come out against – the radicalization of Islam, the greatest threat of our time.

Incredibly, in a speech on Friday Egyptian President el-Sisi called upon the Islamic leaders in his own country to stand up to the extremism that is destroying Islam. “We are in need of a religious revolution…You, imams, are responsible for Allah. The entire world…is waiting for your next move…because [the Islamic world] is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost – and it is being lost by our own lands.”

Sisi’s words strike at the heart of the problem in Islam today, where radicals and extremists have hijacked a religion for their own hateful means. He doesn’t condemn the whole religion by calling out the terrorists for what they are.

So why is our own president afraid to do the same?

A condemnation and declaration of war against Islamic extremism does not mean a condemnation and declaration of war against Islam. They are separate and distinct and the president shows a profound lack of understanding for today’s world and threats to America and, indeed, the world without being honest about what’s at stake here.

I made these same points Sunday night on Fox News Channel with my colleagues on "Political Insiders" when we talked with Harris Faulkner and will continue to do so.

I have been disappointed by President Obama many times during his six years in office, but perhaps never more so than this weekend. He is redefining what it means to be a lame duck as well as giving the world a master class in what it means to let the world down.

Douglas E. Schoen has served as a pollster for President Bill Clinton. He has more than 30 years experience as a pollster and political consultant. He is also a Fox News contributor and co-host of "Fox News Insiders" Sundays on Fox News Channel and Mondays at 10:30 am ET on FoxNews.com Live. He is the author of 11 books. His latest, co-authored with Malik Kaylan is "The Russia-China Axis: The New Cold War and America’s Crisis of Leadership (Encounter Books, September 2014). Follow Doug on Twitter @DouglasESchoen.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Genghis Khan were still around, there'll be no such thing as false flags. He didn't need to.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't disturb the hornets nest i say. this is a fight between a stupid cartoon company and muslim zealots.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama said to France that he will stand with them today, tomorrow etc. But Sunday he did not turn up.