• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Pinoy. Singapore is My Home!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what mad celtic witchcraft is this? their powerful spell has enthralled me. it is better than the Elder Futhark. :biggrin:
Only a siao ting tong PinoyWill go by name of Ding DongLow quality imports don't interest meFor me nothing but best will doMorning reversal on Hantu indexAs expected signals used are secret :biggrin:Magnitude of move on other handWas total surprise but will it last[video=youtube;ntPuICGM3nU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntPuICGM3nU[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone should bring the pope to these cages so that he can find out for himself what is the harm of their condom and anti abortion policy.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Xcuse me Pinoy...can you dun put so many moving gifs...my lousy Ipad 1 keep jamming when i click your thread :oIo:

Vietcong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes lah..that lazy sinkie take MC again today..so i gotta stand-in and work OT.

yah...all these sinkies so lazy.. because they think they locals, always take MC...my boss who is from China hates the local workers..he says he like us more. Cos we are hard working and we dun complain and complain.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah...all these sinkies so lazy.. because they think they locals, always take MC...my boss who is from China hates the local workers..he says he like us more. Cos we are hard working and we dun complain and complain.
there is a beri beri hou lian Sinkie here by the name of John Tan... i wanna whack him leh, how? you help me seduce him and we use durian poke his neh neh until it bleed ok?