• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hahaha 2 老处女 金兰姐妹 Chua Mui Hoong and Chua Lee Hoong are still Singles

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha !!!!

2 old virgin dry cheebye Chua Mui Hoong and her sister Chua Lee Hoong are still virgin.

I cannot believe this!

Chua Mui Hoong and Chua Lee Hoong have sacrified their entire life to glorify PAP but they forget to get themselves some cocks (if no angmoh, malay potong cock also can) to fuck!!!

The whole team of credible writers who keep us all safe and sound.

Meet your credible writers

4) Chua Mui Hoong
Opinion Editor
Started in ???
Former Internal Security Department agent. You can definitely trust her to shape your opinion given her position as an “Opinion Editor”.
Oh she’s still single.

5) Chua Lee Hoong

Political Editor
Started in ???
Leading the pack is the best of them all and also the better of the 2 sister. Being really long with the state press, Chua Lee Hoong is in the best position to explain why Singapore rank at 149th in press freedom, and probably after her explanation, you will realize press freedom and independence is not important after all.
Oh she’s single too.

Chua%20Mui%20Hoong.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bet they salivate over Minister for Culture, Community and Youth & Second Minister for Ministry of Communications and Information).

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What so funny??? They can always engage gingerlyn to service them... Ops... I mean gigolo...:p

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bet they salivate over Minister for Culture, Community and Youth & Second Minister for Ministry of Communications and Information).

Chua Mui Hoong and Chua Lee Hong these 2 old virgins shall do their master Lee Hsien Loong a big favor by marrying Lee Hsien Loong eldest and retard son Li Yi Peng

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG... i tired and i tired, but i just couldnt get a hard on looking at them.

i have been defeated.

*milf hunter*

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Chua Mui Hoong and Chua Lee Hong these 2 old virgins shall do their master Lee Hsien Loong a big favor by marrying Lee Hsien Loong eldest and retard son Li Yi Peng

How can these 2 cunts be virgins? they have been masturbating to Gay Loong's NDP speeches by stuffing carrots and radishes in their cunts forever.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
They sacrificed themselves to the cause,they are supposed to be virgin nuns exemplifying purity and sanctity.

I just wonder how do they get by overcoming their conscience.....knowing fully well they are doing injustice to the nation with their one sided and slant reporting.

U know which word describes them best...patriots or traitors..??