• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please help! Looking for the handsome guy at Zouk whom I kissed and made my heart rac

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Please help! Looking for the handsome guy at Zouk whom I kissed and made my heart

Someone posting for Ashley Madison ?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please help! Looking for the handsome guy at Zouk whom I kissed and made my heart

Where does Stomp get all these losers from?

NoAnswer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry but i can't provide any answer or clue.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Silly naive girl. Another Maia Lee in the making.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you all dun guess already, they guy she is looking for is me...:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wearing same checkered shirt as his friend.....gay alarm bells ringing

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you all dun guess already, they guy she is looking for is me...:o

Dun kid yourself fucktard.....you no money to even pay cover charge.....closest you get is taxi stand to pick up drunk Angmos who beat you up

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi...hi...narong, the stupid fuck...:biggrin:

Dun kid yourself fucktard.....you no money to even pay cover charge.....closest you get is taxi stand to pick up drunk Angmos who beat you up

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She will get tons of replies and with comments like "Hey i am more handsome than Rick"

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn, this arethe stuff why that pinoy son of a whore 'ello ello called sinkies 'loosers'

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The last sentence says it all "I am not a loose girl, but I really do want to find him". Can she make up her fucking mind

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

was it this humsup guy that she met?

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkie guys are getting more yantao.....it's proof of darwinian evolution.

image.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think there are many gays around here...:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The last sentence says it all "I am not a loose girl, but I really do want to find him". Can she make up her fucking mind

She is not loose. Only her chee bye is loose..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let me guess... She is a sinkie..