• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention all Pinoys and Pinays living and working in Singapore....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you want to abuse sinkies and denigrate your host country, don't use facebook because you'll be digging your own grave.

Register an account in this forum and your anonymity is guaranteed. You'll be able to curse the whole country and all its citizens with absolute impunity.

Pinoys reading this message please spread the word.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Boss, might as well throw in the shitskins and ah-tiongs too for the fun of it. Let all them come in here and shit in public.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let stupid people dig their own grave. That apply to 7b people alive today.

There are stupid people born every few minutes.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss, might as well throw in the shitskins and ah-tiongs too for the fun of it. Let all them come in here and shit in public.

Yes if you have any Tiong, Shit skin or Pinoy friends, please help me spread the word. This forum is becoming too civilised and people are being too nice to each other.

With Scroobal gone we have lost a widely hated forum member who could generate huge amounts of animosity. It would be nice if we could get a bunch of hated FTs here to stir things up.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbies are afraid of being zapped into oblivion if they reveal early that they are members of the SSB - Shit Stirrer Brigade.

The points system should be tweaked to protect newbies with scroobalic potential from being nipped in the bud.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Newbies are afraid of being zapped into oblivion if they reveal early that they are members of the SSB - Shit Stirrer Brigade.

The points system should be tweaked to protect newbies with scroobalic potential from being nipped in the bud.

I'll take care of anyone with potential by giving them complimentary InfP status. Spread the word!!!!!

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes if you have any Tiong, Shit skin or Pinoy friends, please help me spread the word. This forum is becoming too civilised and people are being too nice to each other.

With Scroobal gone we have lost a widely hated forum member who could generate huge amounts of animosity. It would be nice if we could get a bunch of hated FTs here to stir things up.

By the way my next online persona clone will be a chao ah tiong so make sure u honor your word hahahaha

JiaJiaKaiKai

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to pinoys and pinays,be warned this forum is dangerous and is only for singaporeans,so fcuk off.
ah nehs and tiongs do take note too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to abuse sinkies and denigrate your host country, don't use facebook because you'll be digging your own grave.

Register an account in this forum and your anonymity is guaranteed. You'll be able to curse the whole country and all its citizens with absolute impunity.

This message conveyed in the name of freedom of speech and expression.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am Here to fuck Singaporeans!

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck scroobal...my pinoy dick is bigger than his brains.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You save the lives of Pinoys ...if sinkees can't vent at them here, they would have been lynched. The Pinoy President should give you an award for saving the lives of Pinoys in sinkapore.