• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkapore Should Convert from Democratic State to Monarchy

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
02.jpg

I dont see the need for elections.

Elections are a distractions and a waste of time. It is a waste of taxpayers money and resources. The monies can be put to better use in helping the poor.

Each election, my fav PAP always win. So elections for fark?!? Waste money.

Oppo parties waste monies too...imagine losing deposits when these monies can be put to better use.

With elections, the unity of Sinkapore is destroyed. So many hot air dissenting voices and the general population gets distracted and dragged down by these politicians.

Sinkapore should be a World Pioneer in Scrapping Elections and have a Monarchy run by the super genes Royal Lee Family. Then we can have unity, peace and prosperity!

Last edited:

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? So which of LHL sons going to succed him?

Or we going to have an Empress Dowager if non of the sons are competent enough to succeed?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? So which of LHL sons going to succed him?

Or we going to have an Empress Dowager if non of the sons are competent enough to succeed?

The White Prince. He's the first born of the first born.

rPpk8.jpg

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna start a civil war?

We need the purity of the Lee bloodline in order to succeed. We cannot have any genetic mutation of any sort. This is important to ensure that the nation succeeds and not get infected otherwise.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your fear of the ISD is really profound. Hey, have some b**ls lah. Anyway, your deleted reply is already logged. You can run but cannot hide. Sad.

Ah John Tan got no Balls. He must develop some Balls of Fury like other forumers here...

41Yzzc2-aRL._SX522_.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
02.jpg

I dont see the need for elections.

Elections are a distractions and a waste of time. It is a waste of taxpayers money and resources. The monies can be put to better use in helping the poor.

Each election, my fav PAP always win. So elections for fark?!? Waste money.

Oppo parties waste monies too...imagine losing deposits when these monies can be put to better use.

With elections, the unity of Sinkapore is destroyed. So many hot air dissenting voices and the general population gets distracted and dragged down by these politicians.

Sinkapore should be a World Pioneer in Scrapping Elections and have a Monarchy run by the super genes Royal Lee Family. Then we can have unity, peace and prosperity!

Good job. Reverse Psychology!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your fear of the ISD is really profound. Hey, have some b**ls lah. Anyway, your deleted reply is already logged. You can run but cannot hide. Sad.

Why would I need to fear the ISD? I am in the grassroots! Opposition members and supporters should fear the ISD!

This is how we mingle with the plebians on the ground.

d4c6c617c770d534962b4346.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And monarchies have a duty to enlarge their domain so that they can parcel out leases to their subjects. I look forward to imperial adventures in the region and faraway.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Singapore already got a monarchy. The family of the original sultan of johore before he was overthrown by current sultan of johore.the royal johore land In Singapore i believe belongs to the original sultan of johore.this family also get annual remuneration from the garblrment though not as much as what minister got.