• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

HUAT AH! huge fight between 2 girls in MRT

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uxEWV1PvL6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shiok! heard a sinkie woman exclaimed at the end..."nah beh eh chee bye!"

this is proof that sinkie women can enlist in ns and hoot their cuntholes.

bloodycock

shiok! heard a sinkie woman exclaimed at the end..."nah beh eh chee bye!"

this is proof that sinkie women can enlist in ns and hoot their cuntholes.

To me this woman that you are talking about clearly knows that the other woman's mother has a cheebye but she isn't too sure whether its smelly or not so she elected not to apply the word ' chow' just in case she gets sued for using adjectives that may prove to be untrue.

sounded like sinkie ah soh vs. ah tiong bu. the other woman (tiong bu) was screaming "ni ta ren" as though in shock, and the coolest one without any emotion was from smrt. "please mind the platform gap." :wink:

Ah Jah loves car fights?
See you always posting vids on charbors fighting....
SGvgetting crowded....hoot hor e si la

butoh6050

There was one chap filming just 3ft from the ladies.
Let's wait for that footage. This one cannot see much.

butoh6050

There was one chap filming just 3ft from the ladies.
Let's wait for that footage. This one cannot see much.

sorry double post.
Got abit excited lah.
Thought can see boob or chee bye or armpit.

sounded like sinkie ah soh vs. ah tiong bu. the other woman (tiong bu) was screaming "ni ta ren" as though in shock, and the coolest one without any emotion was from smrt. "please mind the platform gap." :wink:

The gap can b dangerous.
I always make sure there r no sharp edges btwn thee clitoris n the cunthole.

good to know that the sinkie girl exercised max restraint in not using the "chow" cb expletive - since she may suffer from the same predicament, pot cannot call the kettle black, you know :p