• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Hag Chan cum lust... Kit out of singing contest

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore's Kit Chan gets the boot from China reality singing show

By: TAN KEE YUN

Homegrown singer Kit Chan's journey on Chinese reality singing competition I Am A Singer 3 came to a premature end last night, when she became the first contestant to be booted out of the show.

She delivered a stirring rendition of Jacky Cheung's sweeping ballad Heart Pierced With A Knife, but it was not enough to keep her in the game.

Chan, the first Singaporean to appear on the show, took defeat in her stride.

But Chan's fans took to her Sino Weibo account to voice their dissatisfaction.

Read the full report in our print edition on Jan 10.

Subscribe to The New Paper, now available in print and digital, at http://bit.Iy/tnpeshop.
- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/spores-kit-c...ng-show?google_editors_picks=true#xtor=RSS-15

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should have made good use of her boobs instead of her voice.

Her sleepy look can make any man sianz.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she can move rating by going to subsequent rounds, I am sure she will be allow to move on. But tjat is not the case.

With her sleepy and old hagged look, she does not move rating if she progress to subsequent rounds. It is the best she get booted out of the competition.

Basically, anyone out there is very good. It is just the judge and the performance for the day that will truly win it for the singer.

Whoever win this competition, is a good singer but can he or she makes a decent living out of it , it is another question.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very ah soh look.....

image.jpg

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kit Chan is only 42. Even if she turns 87, as long as she is rich she can still afford to keep a Little White Face. These days old goat grazing young grass is not restricted to old men.

So don't be so mean to label her as old hag.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is soo good about her i also dont know,,cant sing, cant act and no looks but many singkie thinks she is one of the best homegrown talent that made it in HK,,,what a joke,,

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is soo good about her i also dont know,,cant sing, cant act and no looks but many singkie thinks she is one of the best homegrown talent that made it in HK,,,what a joke,,

Listen to her rendition of "Heart Move"; she beats the original singer Lin Xiao Pei hands down.

[video=youtube;1PMmLKspe_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PMmLKspe_s[/video]