• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gleen Ong Fired By Mediacorp

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Top of the class indeed....some people got no shame....
I'll maybe start tuning in to local radio tomorrow

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope they bring in a Pinoy DJ to replace Glenn Ong. Is he going to sell cupcakes like Daniel Ong? He can call it "11 cupcakes".

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 3 recently resigned from Media corpse have publicly shown that they are obviously pro PAP : "DJs", Vomit Singh, irritating Flying Dutchman and now this equally nauseating guy, Glenn Ong, may represent PAP scrapping the barrel for "high profile" candidates for the next election. It's not really that far fetched a conspiracy theory considering this: PAP has been harping on having more "common man" candidates,, they are desperately short of minority candidates for the GRCs, well qualified ethnic Chinese charismatic ones don't want to join them anymore, and their present crop of faceless grass looters who are aspiring to be MPs just cannot make the mark. So PAP brings in the horse-and-pony show slew of candidates to stand in GRCs ....and viola, the MSM has lots to talk about to distract the people ! Desperate move some may say but stranger things have happened. PAP in reading the tea leaves on ground sentiment is probably learning some hard truths of people aghast and disgust at the PAP! Maybe next week some Channel 8 ones will also be resigning to "pursue other interests". 16k per month plus directorships galore better than struggling doing stupid dramas. They have a chance to display acting and wayang skills in a real live drama now.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 3 recently resigned from Media corpse have publicly shown that they are obviously pro PAP : "DJs", Vomit Singh, irritating Flying Dutchman and now this equally nauseating guy, Glenn Ong, may represent PAP scrapping the barrel for "high profile" candidates for the next election. It's not really that far fetched a conspiracy theory considering this: PAP has been harping on having more "common man" candidates,, they are desperately short of minority candidates for the GRCs, well qualified ethnic Chinese charismatic ones don't want to join them anymore, and their present crop of faceless grass looters who are aspiring to be MPs just cannot make the mark. So PAP brings in the horse-and-pony show slew of candidates to stand in GRCs ....and viola, the MSM has lots to talk about to distract the people ! Desperate move some may say but stranger things have happened. PAP in reading the tea leaves on ground sentiment is probably learning some hard truths of people aghast and disgust at the PAP! Maybe next week some Channel 8 ones will also be resigning to "pursue other interests". 16k per month plus directorships galore better than struggling doing stupid dramas. They have a chance to display acting and wayang skills in a real live drama now.

Don't forget the m&d CEO of Cathay Organisation - he too left to pursue personal interests.

Looks like all the really bad toy soldiers were extracted for the last election.

Scraping the barrell indeed.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't forget the m&d CEO of Cathay Organisation - he too left to pursue personal interests.

Looks like all the really bad toy soldiers were extracted for the last election.

Scraping the barrell indeed.

my thoughts exactly when i read it in ST

http://tinyurI.com/q32nhxv

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6ZY8qAq.jpg
    6ZY8qAq.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 680

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find glenn ong stupid cos he chose to marry instead of cohabitating...now, probably pole think he has a problem for marrying 3 times.

Hades

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find glenn ong stupid cos he chose to marry instead of cohabitating...now, probably pole think he has a problem for marrying 3 times.

You can't denied the fact that he is a cheeky guy with that kind of Buang Look.