• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is a heroic man, a giant among his peers

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
he won the President Scholarship and went to elite universities.

as a young SAF Colonel he commanded the cable car rescue operations with awesome skills and brilliance. He should be made Lt Gen.

he later rightly ascended to the top post of Prime Minister and thanks to his unrivaled intelligence and EQ, many sinkies enjoy a high standard of living.

tell me, how does Low Thia Khiang of WP compare to Lee Hsien Loong? Low is not even in the same league.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The I'm

as a young SAF Colonel he commanded the cable car rescue operations with awesome skills and brilliance. He should be made Lt Gen.

he later rightly ascended to the top post of Prime Minister and thanks to his unrivaled intelligence and EQ, many sinkies enjoy a high standard of living.

tell me, how does Low Thia Khiang of WP compare to Lee Hsien Loong? Low is not even in the same league.

His achievements were in top of the elite league that even his father LKY has to surrender.
Sinkies are (mis)fortunate enough to have a son who is bette than his father.
Ha ha...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Without his Daddy he still be a Private working as a GD in Cook house, LTK will probably be a Cook ordering LHL
on his daily duties as a GD cookie.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Colonel Loong did a very good job in rescuing the stranded tourists at the Sentosa cable. They are forever in his debt.

Colonel Loong was a great officer in the artillery, just like Napoleon was. Our neighbours recognized that and for years, they did not dare to make trouble for us.

jw5

Loyal
He is the lumpar one sinkie 高富帥. :p

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe he can turn water into wine too but he is waiting for the right moment .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U are right, he is indeed a heroic man. He is a hero to all the Gays and Bapoks in the world who are still in the closet and have not come out yet. The way that he freely shows his feminine side by wearing pink and crossing his leg to squeeze his balls when he sits down. He gives hope to all faggots of the world that they can still aspire to high political office and live the double life secretly. His classic stroke of genius was to use a decoy by "marrying" a fuck ugly butch and tricking the public into thinking she is his wife. She is by the way the heroine for the Lesbians and Butches of the way.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After this you can go and suck his limp cock...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Beware of meeting covert narcissist
With knuckle duster in dark cul de sac
Descendents with genes of great man
Transform fishing village to Sin Galore
Must therefore be giant among peers :p:biggrin:

[video=youtube;-vi6GT8TMm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vi6GT8TMm8[/video]

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will see if Grand Field Marshallissimo Arse Loon will live longer than that stick of joss stick lighted on the death of
smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yep.. he is good at studying, FULL STOP.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you need a good dose of these.
young cunt.jpg