• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best fighter

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering all the posts in this forum from past till present who do you think are the top 3 fighters if really have fight. I think but not in order of merit

1. yourlaubu

2. hk14k

3. narong wongwan.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering all the posts in this forum from past till present who do you think are the top 3 fighters if really have fight. I think but not in order of merit

1. yourlaubu

2. hk14k

3. narong wongwan.

i cannot fight one lah, i am already a 70yr old lau ahmah how to fight?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
but mma not very practical leh, brazilian jiujitsu on ground how to fight against multiple opponents eg a bunch of 18siao, 21tiong, 24 haikim pakhai lohkuan, 369chao kuntong ginnas with bottles, knives and parangs

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I vote for the late Ah Ram asbest fighter.....Drifter a distance 2nd.
Remembered Clinton was always talking about fighting as well.

I am also trained in muay thai, boxing, unarmed combat and street fighting

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats very far ahead of me for sure but I have no knowledge of the other 2 nicks you mentioned.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.. clitoris888 aka clitty the resident clit

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah they should have fought a few years ago when at their peak but anyway I think Mayweather will win the Pacman.

the promoters purposely delay to hype up the $ mah, i also say mayweather. i hope he bash up that fucking peenoy good and proper, and ending with a sudden KO like marquez

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
the promoters purposely delay to hype up the $ mah, i also say mayweather. i hope he bash up that fucking peenoy good and proper, and ending with a sudden KO like marquez

Manny the pinoy is not as sharp and fit as before so i think Mayweather should beat him but who knows whether this type of fight got fix or not so they can fight again.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For many of us out there, The Rock is the best fighter of them all!

article-0-1CE831CB00000578-843_634x946.jpg

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For many of us out there, The Rock is the best fighter of them all!

article-0-1CE831CB00000578-843_634x946.jpg

yes no doubt he is big and strong but dwayne doesnt possess real fighting skills and he wont last 1 round against brock or bigfoot in a real fight, the ddt and peoples elbow are good entertainment for wwe wayang