• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pap policies killed my dad, stop supporting the leeches

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/pap-policies-killed-my-dad-stop-supporting-leeches

When Senior Minister Goh Chock Tong was down with prostate cancer, i wished him a smooth and speedy recovery from surgery. Not that I support any member of the PAP but simply because he is a fellow Singaporean.

My dad was a prostate cancer survivor 5-years ago. He suffered a relapse and chose to give up treatment because the medical fee was too expensive to pay in cash. He cannot understand the logic of minimum CPF sum when he was dying on the hospital bed.

He passed away last November. I miss my dad and all the debates we had.

We debated on Operation Cold Storage, the water treaty, the Anson by-election, LHL insulting Mr Richard Hu and slapped Mr Dhanabalan, the CPF system, investment losses by GIC and Temasek Holdings. We argued on the Goods and Service Tax too.

I used to support the PAP and participated in many events initiated by the People’s Association. I took part not 1 but 3 National Day Parades. Received an award for my contribution.

My dad will support any candidate from the opposition parties. He said: “any candidate willing to contest in the general election, openly criticise the government, risk losing his deposit and risk being prosecuted is worthy of my support. Such person may be a fool but he has passion and a heart to serve the people.”

I was too blinded by my respect for the pioneering leaders, the foresight Madam Kwa Geok Choo in negotiating the terms of the water treaty. The current PAP leaders just can’t hold a candle to gentlemen like Mr Goh Keng Swee and Mr Rajaratnam.

One by one, my friends became hawkers and taxi drivers. I cannot understand why we must help our new foreign colleagues to learn the ropes when they are “supposed” to be “better than us” in the trade! Do we need foreign talents because LKY said we were descendants of illiterate landless peasants?

Mr Goh Keng Swee was a true "economic architect" of Singapore and contributing greatly in shaping the development of Singapore into a prosperous nation. He reformed the education system to reduce the high drop-out rate.

Mr Rajaratnam help Singapore gain entry to the United Nation, establish diplomatic links with many countries during our early independence and, help formed the ASEAN in 1967. He also reformed the labour law to make Singapore attractive to multinational corporations.

What has LHL and his entourage done for us lately? None. They are just ripping the fruits of labour from our forefathers. Why do we need Pioneer Generation packages and Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) when we have money in our CPF?

The CPF system was supposed to help us in our retirement and healthcare without the burden of social welfare system we saw in many developed countries. Yet we are still paying high taxes, GST, COE, ERP… to contribute to the government coffer so that they can pay exorbitant salary to our cabinet ministers. With $2.2 million annual salary, our Prime Minister is the highest paid politician in the world. Isn’t that a huge burden to the people of Singapore?

We have huge investment losses by GIC and Temasek Holdings. Yet nobody take them to task. We allow public housing prices to sky rocketed. Yet nobody take the last minister to task. We blamed the foreign workers for the riot in Little India. Why our millionaire ministers didn’t have the foresight of such potential social issue? Are they not a burden to tax payers?

Are there still money in our CPF? Perhaps that was the reason they kept changing the minimum sum.

The PAP policies killed my dad. Stop supporting the leeches.

Luckiest Wong
TRS Contributor

joety

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who did Wong vte for?
If he voted PAP, he is the Murderer that helped to kill his Own Dad.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He father does not have medisave or medishield? Luckiest Wong did not use his own medisave for his dad medical treatment?

He does all those PAP work but never even bother to buy medical insurance for his parents?

What is the point of him telling us all his PAP glory story, when he does not even do the fundamental of Insurance Protection for himself and his parents?

Also why is the page http://therealsingapore.com/content/pap-policies-killed-my-dad-stop-supporting-leeche taken out of TRS?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Things may have been different if his father had been a more positive PAP supporter. Most opposition supporters I know are very negative towards life. At every dinner outing, they mostly complain about life while forgetting that if it wasn't for PAP in charge, we wouldn't even be able to afford that sumptuous dinner before us.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy telling us how Kam lan he is. Lousy loser. Work harder and stop grumbling.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/pap-policies-killed-my-dad-stop-supporting-leeches

When Senior Minister Goh Chock Tong was down with prostate cancer, i wished him a smooth and speedy recovery from surgery. Not that I support any member of the PAP but simply because he is a fellow Singaporean.

My dad was a prostate cancer survivor 5-years ago. He suffered a relapse and chose to give up treatment because the medical fee was too expensive to pay in cash. He cannot understand the logic of minimum CPF sum when he was dying on the hospital bed.

He passed away last November. I miss my dad and all the debates we had.

We debated on Operation Cold Storage, the water treaty, the Anson by-election, LHL insulting Mr Richard Hu and slapped Mr Dhanabalan, the CPF system, investment losses by GIC and Temasek Holdings. We argued on the Goods and Service Tax too.

I used to support the PAP and participated in many events initiated by the People’s Association. I took part not 1 but 3 National Day Parades. Received an award for my contribution.

My dad will support any candidate from the opposition parties. He said: “any candidate willing to contest in the general election, openly criticise the government, risk losing his deposit and risk being prosecuted is worthy of my support. Such person may be a fool but he has passion and a heart to serve the people.”

I was too blinded by my respect for the pioneering leaders, the foresight Madam Kwa Geok Choo in negotiating the terms of the water treaty. The current PAP leaders just can’t hold a candle to gentlemen like Mr Goh Keng Swee and Mr Rajaratnam.

One by one, my friends became hawkers and taxi drivers. I cannot understand why we must help our new foreign colleagues to learn the ropes when they are “supposed” to be “better than us” in the trade! Do we need foreign talents because LKY said we were descendants of illiterate landless peasants?

Mr Goh Keng Swee was a true "economic architect" of Singapore and contributing greatly in shaping the development of Singapore into a prosperous nation. He reformed the education system to reduce the high drop-out rate.

Mr Rajaratnam help Singapore gain entry to the United Nation, establish diplomatic links with many countries during our early independence and, help formed the ASEAN in 1967. He also reformed the labour law to make Singapore attractive to multinational corporations.

What has LHL and his entourage done for us lately? None. They are just ripping the fruits of labour from our forefathers. Why do we need Pioneer Generation packages and Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) when we have money in our CPF?

The CPF system was supposed to help us in our retirement and healthcare without the burden of social welfare system we saw in many developed countries. Yet we are still paying high taxes, GST, COE, ERP… to contribute to the government coffer so that they can pay exorbitant salary to our cabinet ministers. With $2.2 million annual salary, our Prime Minister is the highest paid politician in the world. Isn’t that a huge burden to the people of Singapore?

We have huge investment losses by GIC and Temasek Holdings. Yet nobody take them to task. We allow public housing prices to sky rocketed. Yet nobody take the last minister to task. We blamed the foreign workers for the riot in Little India. Why our millionaire ministers didn’t have the foresight of such potential social issue? Are they not a burden to tax payers?

Are there still money in our CPF? Perhaps that was the reason they kept changing the minimum sum.

The PAP policies killed my dad. Stop supporting the leeches.

Luckiest Wong
TRS Contributor

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things may have been different if his father had been a more positive PAP supporter. Most opposition supporters I know are very negative towards life. At every dinner outing, they mostly complain about life while forgetting that if it wasn't for PAP in charge, we wouldn't even be able to afford that sumptuous dinner before us.

So hv you been doing positive things by gg Ard to suck every white shirts cock? Or let them bakuke into yr face f max sextisfaction?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So hv you been doing positive things by gg Ard to suck every white shirts cock? Or let them bakuke into yr face f max sextisfaction?

If you read between the lines, John Tan is a PAP hater playing the reverse psychology card.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the PAP was not in charge the last 3 decades, we would have become a true developed country. Right-wing economics don't work ...it makes a small group of people richer and leave the rest paying for the wealth of a few.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition retard. What high taxes. GST at 7% is a lot lower than most countries. COE and ERP are idiot tax. Only idiots who buy cars need to pay. U can simply NOT buy a car if U don't want to pay. CPF is meant as a retirement fund. The reason why U cannot withdraw it is because it is for RETIREMENT. SG have low income tax, the reason for having low income tax is so the government allows U to choose how to do with the money, U can pay $20-50 a month on medishield plus insurance and the Cancer treatment becomes free of charge. I know, My dad had cancer, his treatment was fully claimed from insurance

And the idiot dumbfuck contributor is obviously lying. Those who are critically ill are allowed to withdraw CPF funds earlier.
http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/my-cpf/Healthcare/PvdHC8.htm

Last edited:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi TS (Wong), I do understand how you feel. I have almost the same problem as you. My dad was in the Chronic sick hospital for coming 6 years. I was ask if I have the plan to sell his house...... ....

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read between the lines, John Tan is a PAP hater playing the reverse psychology card.

maybe he is hater, or maybe not.
perhaps he is trying to confuse us in order to hide his real motive.

samleong also employ the same tactic.
but sam is a real Pee A Pee hater.
i love to antagonize ah sam just for the fun of it. :mad:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck opposition retard. What high taxes. GST at 7% is a lot lower than most countries. COE and ERP are idiot tax. Only idiots who buy cars need to pay. U can simply NOT buy a car if U don't want to pay. CPF is meant as a retirement fund. The reason why U cannot withdraw it is because it is for RETIREMENT. SG have low income tax, the reason for having low income tax is so the government allows U to choose how to do with the money, U can pay $20-50 a month on medishield plus insurance and the Cancer treatment becomes free of charge. I know, My dad had cancer, his treatment was fully claimed from insurance

And the idiot dumbfuck contributor is obviously lying. Those who are critically ill are allowed to withdraw CPF funds earlier.
http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/my-cpf/Healthcare/PvdHC8.htm

Pangsai doctor who lost in hougang by election got 2 cars and he said it is normal wor

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he is hater, or maybe not.
perhaps he is trying to confuse us in order to hide his real motive.

samleong also employ the same tactic.
but sam is a real Pee A Pee hater.
i love to antagonize ah sam just for the fun of it. :mad:

make me wonder if jon tan is samloeong's clone or his maid

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He father does not have medisave or medishield? Luckiest Wong did not use his own medisave for his dad medical treatment?

He does all those PAP work but never even bother to buy medical insurance for his parents?

What is the point of him telling us all his PAP glory story, when he does not even do the fundamental of Insurance Protection for himself and his parents?

Also why is the page http://therealsingapore.com/content/pap-policies-killed-my-dad-stop-supporting-leeche taken out of TRS?

First you mention medisave and medishield
It is exact this that Wong is shortchanged.. Because this pathetic sinkie PAP shield does not cover the medical fee 100%. What for called it shield and save.. Just called it sinkie bullshit..

This Wong is relying on the past and overdue merit of PAP past and didn't update himself.. This is the cause of his unhappiness.. And not about what medishield and medisave of your bullshit PAP.

For people like you who gives up your soul, mind and arse to PAP and can't think for yourself.. No wonder you sound like a Fucktard who don't have any brain.

This Wong is much better than you, at least, he woke up and see the reality and does not give up his arse to PAP like you did.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First you mention medisave and medishield
It is exact this that Wong is shortchanged.. Because this pathetic sinkie PAP shield does not cover the medical fee 100%. What for called it shield and save.. Just called it sinkie bullshit..

This Wong is relying on the past and overdue merit of PAP past and didn't update himself.. This is the cause of his unhappiness.. And not about what medishield and medisave of your bullshit PAP.

For people like you who gives up your soul, mind and arse to PAP and can't think for yourself.. No wonder you sound like a Fucktard who don't have any brain.

This Wong is much better than you, at least, he woke up and see the reality and does not give up his arse to PAP like you did.

See you are gong chee bye again.

Which part of my post says that medisave and medishield are good that it covers 100%. I just merely asking a question.

Too much UMNO sperm in your brain is it?

Good UMNO dog, fuck home to matland and enjoy all the free medical there lor.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See you are gong chee bye again.

Which part of my post says that medisave and medishield are good that it covers 100%. I just merely asking a question.

Too much UMNO sperm in your brain is it?

Good UMNO dog, fuck home to matland and enjoy all the free medical there lor.

Oh man.. You really has no brain.. Sell your arse too much and it is not enough for you, you pull in your mother, wife and daughter to sell their Chee buy to your PAP master too.

It is the point if medisave and shield cannot cover 100%,thenfor fuck you have the medisave and shield for fuck...

Sinkies should protest and remove the medisave and shield as it is fucking useless to have one. Insurance is to cover 100% of medical bills, if not, why have it?

The meditate and shield is just another con job by PAP to get people's money as a disguised tax.

Sinkies like you are fucking useless, the only way to earn money is for you to sell ur arse and soul to the PAP, you got no fucking brain and ability to earn your own money..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh man.. You really has no brain.. Sell your arse too much and it is not enough for you, you pull in your mother, wife and daughter to sell their Chee buy to your PAP master too.

It is the point if medisave and shield cannot cover 100%,thenfor fuck you have the medisave and shield for fuck...

Sinkies should protest and remove the medisave and shield as it is fucking useless to have one. Insurance is to cover 100% of medical bills, if not, why have it?

The meditate and shield is just another con job by PAP to get people's money as a disguised tax.

Sinkies like you are fucking useless, the only way to earn money is for you to sell ur arse and soul to the PAP, you got no fucking brain and ability to earn your own money..

Gong chee bye, whether medisave or medishield has 100% coverage or not, is not for me to answer. I was just asking a question what that fellow parents got medisave or medishield and pension or not. You cannot fucking read?

If you are not happy with medisave or medishield and think is a con job good for you, then fucking protest outside Istana or MOH, no need to KPKB here. Don't hestitate, wait for what Merdaka Day?

Also, we already know that your parents get screwed by UMNO and a daily basis for free and they are enjoying every bit of it. Especially your mother selling her old chee bye, mouth and arse hole to UMNO.

Protest lah, KPKB for fuck?