• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Je suis Charlie

botakboon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Goh Meng Seng said Charlie Hebdo‬ shooting was the work of Mossad.

GMS smarter than LHL & LTK, not to trust the Jews and Ang Moh.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: is it really about freedom of speech

it's not about freedom of speech. it's a clash of extremists living in the barbaric past with modernists living in today's freewheeling social media of pushing the proverbial creative envelope. imagine if the europeans were to still live today with a medieval mindset. if you were to offend the king, your body would be quartered into several pieces.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

je suis charlie is not about je suis charlie,its not about freedom of speech or pushing what creative envelope of bullshit or whatnot.its about watching the muslims slaughter the white men and i for one am enjoying the spectacle.for decades we have listened to the white men's lies,that islam is evil and the middle east possess weapons of mass destruction and whatnot while watching them slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocent brown people and invade their countries and steal their lands....and watched them roll in their armies of death and their machines of war.how many whites were "killed" in retaliation?beheading?beheading and mass shooting?dont make me laugh.how many were killed by ur machine guns,and artillery shelling and airstrikes?and ur radioactive weapons and chemical missiles?the real deathdealer is not islam.....it is the white men!!!and now finally they are receiving their comeuppance,they are reaping what they have been sowing for over 70 years.

freedom of speech my ass.cant wait for the day when china and india and asia decimates the economy of the west.....then the communists,russians and the islamist march in to finish them off!!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: French magazine staff killed because of comic

24994EC700000578-2905307-image-a-66_1420996109138.jpg

24974D6000000578-2905307-image-a-13_1420986616984.jpg

2499997300000578-2905307-image-m-24_1421000827787.jpg

24993EF500000578-2905307-image-a-55_1420995598548.jpg

2499630C00000578-2905307-image-m-40_1421001332771.jpg

24997D7700000578-2905307-image-a-8_1420998297913.jpg

2499958D00000578-2905307-image-a-26_1421000908358.jpg

24999EC500000578-2905307-image-a-29_1421000960730.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

try insulting pappa action party and see if anyone will "Je Suis Charlie" for you

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Charlie Hebdo Shootings - Censored Video

It is all false flag when you covered up and scream Allahu Akbar!

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

For that stroke of cognizance, I'll vote for GMS if he runs next erection, even though I still think he is a political idiot.

Better an honest idiot than a cunning one.

There is no such thing as a cunning idiot, it's an oxymoron.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good, he can finish the job his young padawan started
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2484557B00000578-0-Former_emir_of_the_Buttes_Chaumont_cell_Farid_Benyettou_pictured-a-12_1420973340427.jpg

The man who allegedly radicalised the Kouachi brothers involved in the Paris terror attacks is now a nursing intern in the accident and emergency unit of the hospital where victims of the Charlie Hebdo shootings were taken.

In an extraordinary twist, Farid Benyettou, 32, the former ‘emir’ of the Buttes Chaumont cell, has been working at the Pitie-Salpetrier Hospital in Paris since December.

He was an inflammatory figure of the 19th arrondissement and the Adda’wa mosque and known for his radical preaching of Islam.

According to Le Parisien, Benyettou, also linked to the Salafist Group for Preaching Combat, met the brothers in the early 2000s. He urged his followers to wage jihad in Iraq.

PressForNirvana

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Paris attacks: hostage Michel Catalano tells how he survived by making terrorists cups of coffee

Businessman Michel Catalano managed to survive an encounter with the murderous Kouachi brothers by making the terrorists cups of coffee and bandaging their wounds

By Bill Gardner, and Martin Evans in Dammartin-en-Groele
8:20AM GMT 11 Jan 2015

Print_works_hostag_3160780c.jpg

Glancing through his rain-streaked office window early on Friday morning, Michel Catalano knew something bad was about to happen.

Striding towards him across the car park, a man dressed in combat clothing was carrying a Kalashnikov rifle and a rocket launcher slung over his shoulder.

Within minutes the businessman had been taken hostage in his own building by two of the most wanted men in the world, as thousands of armed police closed in.

Mr Catalano gave an incredible account of the two terrifying hours he spent in the company of Saïd and Chérif Kouachi as they made their final, bloody stand. During the ordeal he made the brothers cups of coffee and even dressed their wounds after they battled with police.

Later the pair let him go free, shortly before they were cut down during an explosive raid by French commandos.

Mr Catalano told how he turned up at his CDT printworks at Dammartin-en-Goële as normal at around 8 o’clock on Friday morning. Shortly afterwards, his employee Lilian Lepere, 27, arrived. It was then, through the giant window on the first floor, that he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye.

Speaking outside his home on Saturday, he said: “I could see that there was a man with a rocket launcher and a Kalashnikov and I could immediately see that we were in a situation of danger.”

It was clear that these were the Kouachi brothers, and they were hunting for a hiding place. Within seconds, they were knocking at his door.

Turning to a terrified Mr Lepere, the businessman told the graphic designer to hide at the back of the building.

“Then I turned back because I knew that the two of us couldn’t hide… and I must admit that I thought at that point that was the end, that was the end of it,” he said.

N3_3159072c.jpg

Saïd and Chérif Kouachi

Trembling, he walked to the front door where he knew the fugitives were waiting, expecting to be cut down by bullets.

Instead, he heard a calm, quiet voice saying: “Don’t worry, we just want to come in.” Marching inside, the terrorists were sodden and exhausted from their days on the run. Earlier that morning they had hijacked a Peugeot 206 being driven by a woman teacher near 30 miles north-east of Paris. Dozens of police cars had chased them along the N2 highway towards Paris. During the chase, shots were exchanged.

Scrambling out of the vehicle, the brothers decided on the printworks to make their final stand.

Mr Catalano realised he had to keep the brothers from exploring the back of the office, where he knew his young employee was hiding. So he offered to make the exhausted pair a cup of coffee. Gratefully, the murderers gulped down their hot drinks as their weapons hung loosely at their sides.

“They weren’t aggressive,” the businessman said.

ctd_6_3160849c.jpg

The ruined building, with the hijacked Peugeot

Then, around 45 minutes later, there was another knock at the door. Looking out of the window, Mr Catalano saw a salesman named Didier from one his suppliers, standing in the rain. Turning back to the terrorists, he told them the visitor had “nothing to do” with his business, and asked if he could be let go.

To his surprise, the terrorists nodded their agreement, and one of the brothers walked with the businessman to the door.

Didier later told France Info radio: “When I arrived, my client came out with an armed man who said he was from the police. My client told me to leave so I left.

“I was in front of the door. I shook Michel’s hand and I shook the hand of one of the terrorists.”

He said the black-clad man, who was wearing a bullet-proof vest and carrying what looked like a Kalashnikov, told him: “Leave, we don’t kill civilians anyhow.’’

“That really struck me, so I decided to call the police,” Didier said. “I guess it was one of the terrorists.”

When the door closed again, the brothers seemed to decide that they would never leave the printworks alive. “They said that anyway it’s going to finish there,” Mr Catalano said.

The pair even allowed the businessman to call police to say the terrorists had arrived, and were waiting for them.

paris_explosion_cr_3159989c.jpg

Explosions and gunfire were seen and heard during the police raid

Standing in the warehouse together, all three men knew the final battle would soon begin. They only had to wait a matter of minutes. When the brothers saw the hundreds of gendarmes arriving, they fired a volley of shots from their Kalashnikovs.

Mr Catalano dived into his office, where he hid, expecting to die. When the firing stopped he heard footsteps and prayed it was the police.

Yet it was one of the brothers, calling politely: “Where are you Monsieur? Where are you sir?”

“Don’t worry, I’m here,” the businessman replied, as his heart sank.

“I was just terrified that they were going to the end, as I didn’t know where Lilian was hidden,” he said.

Now the Kouachis knew the endgame had come; that they would soon attain the martyrdom that they craved. Yet they were jumpy and clearly frightened by the prospect of death.

The tension unnerved Mr Catalano, who noticed that blood was oozing from a cut on Saïd Kouachi’s forehead.

“When I felt that one of them was tense, I said: ‘Look, if you want I could look after you,’ so he sat down and I helped him with a plaster.” The bandage was too tight, and the terrorist protested. So the businessman carefully wrapped it again, until Kouachi was comfortable.

At that point, Mr Catalano felt brave enough to ask if he could leave, before the police closed in.

At first, Saïd refused to let him escape, replying “Not immediately.” But eventually the elder brother relented, saying “Go on.” Making his way to the door, Mr Catalano wrestled with whether he should tell the brothers about Lilian, hiding only yards away. Perhaps they might let him go, too.

“That was the most difficult thing for me,” he said. But he decided that telling the terrorists could put the young man at more risk, so he walked outside where the gendarmes were waiting. “I don’t know how I managed to stay calm. I stayed calm throughout,” he said.

“In fact they weren’t aggressive as far as I was concerned. Even when they shot at the gendarmes, I didn’t get the impression that they were going to harm me, even if that seems to be unbelievable. But that’s precisely the situation I found myself in.

“Possibly they had an ounce of humanity, as far as I was concerned, because they let me out.”

But the brothers’ new-found humanity may have been tested, had they known that commandos were being tipped off about their every move.

Hiding under a sink in a locked room just yards away, Lilian Lepere was alerting police about the location of the gunmen and the layout of the building. For more than six hours the graphic designer passed on crucial information.

Mr Lepere had first sent a text message to his father, saying: “I am hidden on the first floor. I think they have killed everyone. Tell the police to intervene.”

As snipers took up positions on surrounding rooftops and helicopters buzzed overhead, he continued to talk to special forces.

After Mr Catalano had gone, the brothers were gearing up for the final reckoning. Then the phone rang, and Chérif picked up the receiver. On the other end of the line was the French journalist Igor Sahiri, of BFM TV.

Kouachi told him: “We are just telling you we are the defenders of the prophet and that I, Chérif Kouachi, have been sent by al-Qaeda of Yemen and that I went over there and that Anwar al-Awlaki financed me.”

Asked if he intended to kill more civilians, Kouachi replied: “Did we kill any civilians in the past two days when you were looking for us? Come on. We are not killers, we are the defenders of the Prophet, and we kill those who insult him.”

Mr Sahiri said that Kouachi had sounded like he was “ready to die”.

He said: “It was somebody very serene. He was very calm. It was just like a normal discussion, no rudeness. The way he was breathless made me feel that this guy was very aware of what would happen at this time.”

At around 4pm French time, police launched their assault on the building. Dramatic footage showed flashes of light and rapid gunfire.

Minutes before the explosions, balaclava-clad officers were seen moving towards the building. Soon, after a short but intense battle, both Kouachi brothers lay dead.

Mr Lepere was still recovering from his ordeal on Saturday and was being comforted by his parents at their modest bungalow just a few hundred yards from the scene of Friday’s drama. He was said to be traumatised by the experience.

Mr Lepere, who lives with his girlfriend in a flat 14 miles from Dammartin in the town of Meaux, returned to his parents’ home accompanied by officers from the Gendarmerie. He arrived with his head covered, and left around an hour later with a hood pulled over his face.

His father, Pascal, said: “He is fine but as a family, we are still trying to come to terms with it.”

On Saturday, the shattered building showed the force of the attack. Glass lay strewn outside the entrance, while scorch marks from a bomb blast could be seen above a double window.

The car the terrorists hijacked was still parked outside. Bullet holes had smashed the windows, and a tyre was missing. At the back of the warehouse, huge pieces of the wall had been ripped away by an explosion.

A small French flag fluttered from the roof of the blackened building.

PressForNirvana

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man who filmed Paris police assassination regrets video

Date January 12, 2015 - 3:46AM

1420994775438.jpg

A screen grab from the video filmed by Jordi Mir, which shows police officer Ahmed Merabet being gunned down by the Kouachi brothers. Photo: Jordi Mir

Paris: The man whose amateur video of a Paris police officer's cold-blooded murder shocked the world now regrets sharing the footage online, saying he never expected it to be broadcast so widely.

Engineer Jordi Mir said he posted the video out of fear and a "stupid reflex" fostered by years on social media.

"I was completely panicked," he told AP in an exclusive interview across from the Parisian boulevard where the officer was shot by terrorists on Wednesday morning.

The short film immediately became the most arresting image of France's three-day-long drama, which began with a mass killing at the headquarters of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and ended Friday with the death of four hostages and the three terrorists in two separate shoot-outs.

The events were marked in Paris on Sunday with a mass rally drawing as many as a million people.

"I had to speak to someone," Mr Mir said. "I was alone in my flat. I put the video on Facebook. That was my error."

He said he left the video on Facebook for as little as 15 minutes before thinking the better of it and taking it down.

It was too late.

The footage had already been shared across the site and someone uploaded it to YouTube. Less than an hour after Mr Mir removed the video from his page, he was startled to find it playing across his television screen.

In its unedited form, the 42-second film shows two masked gunmen – brothers Cherif and Said Kouachi – as they walk toward a prone police officer, later identified as 42-year-old Ahmed Merabet.

"You want to kill us?" one of the brothers says as he strides toward the wounded officer.

"No, it's OK, boss," Mr Merabet says, raising his hand in an apparent plea for mercy.

Then he's shot in the head.

The video unleashed a worldwide wave of revulsion. British tabloids described it as "shocking" and "sickening". France's Le Figaro ran a still from the footage on its front page over a caption which read "War". CNN's Randi Kaye called it "an unforgettable image forever associated with this horrible attack".

The video's republication by media organisations around the world has anguished Merabet's family.

"How dare you take that video and broadcast it?" Mr Merabet's brother Malek asked journalists on Saturday.

"I heard his voice. I recognised him. I saw him get slaughtered and I hear him get slaughtered every day."

Mr Mir wanted Mr Merabet's family to know he was "very sorry," saying that he had turned down offers to buy the footage and that he wanted media organisations to blur Mr Merabet's image before running it.

Some argue that the video plays a useful role by exposing terrorists' heartlessness. Mr Mir said that one official told him the video helped galvanise French public opinion.

Nevertheless, Mr Mir said that, if he could do it all again, he would have kept the video off Facebook.

"On Facebook, there's no confidentiality," he said. "It's a lesson for me."

AP

PressForNirvana

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

France gunman pledges loyalty to IS in posthumous video

By LORI HINNANT
Jan. 11, 2015 1:43 PM EST

460x.jpg

This photo provided by the Paris Police Prefecture Friday, Jan. 9, 2015 shows Amedy Coulibaly A suspect in the kosher market attack. A police official says the man who has taken at least five people hostage in a kosher market on the eastern edges of Paris Friday appears linked to the newsroom massacre earlier this week that left 12 people dead. Paris police released a photo of Amedy Coulibaly as a suspect in the killing Thursday of a policewoman, and the official named him as the man holed up in the market. He said the man is armed with an automatic rifle and some hostages have been gravely wounded. He said a second suspect, a woman named Hayat Boumddiene, is the gunman's accomplice. (AP Photo/Prefecture de Police de Paris)

PARIS (AP) — The gunman in the Paris kosher supermarket siege appeared Sunday in a posthumous video, pledging allegiance to the Islamic State group and explaining the planning and the reasoning behind the attacks that sowed terror across France.

Apparently filmed over several days and edited after the attacks, the video shows Amedy Coulibaly displaying a small arsenal of weapons, doing pushups and pullups in a drab courtyard and, in broken Arabic, giving fealty to IS militants. The video appeared Sunday on militant websites, and two men who dealt drugs with Coulibaly confirmed his identify to The Associated Press.

"My brothers, our team, divided things in two," he tells the camera in a close-up.

"We did things a bit together and a bit apart, so that it'd have more impact," he said in fluent French, adding that he had helped the brothers financially with "a few thousand euros" so they could finish with purchases for the operation.

The two men who methodically killed 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices, brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi, told survivors they were from al-Qaida in Yemen, and the terror group claimed responsibility for the attack. But the ties among the men date back to 2005, long before IS had come into being and well before Said Kouachi is believed to have traveled to Yemen.

Wearing a black jacket and cap, and seated calmly alongside an assault rifle and beneath an Islamic flag used by the extremist group, Coulibaly explained why the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo and the Jewish store were targeted.

"What we are doing is completely legitimate, given what they are doing," he said.

The weekly newspaper lampooned religions of all kinds, and Islam was a frequent target of its satire. Its offices were firebombed in 2011 after it reprinted caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad and its editor had a police bodyguard, who was the first to die.

After the massacre at Charlie Hebdo, the Kouachi brothers led police on a chase for two days and were then cornered Friday at a printing house near Charles de Gaulle Airport. Within hours, Coulibaly — who had by then already killed a policewoman and attacked a jogger — took over the kosher market in eastern Paris with hostages inside, threatening to kill them all unless police let the Kouachis go.

Coulibaly, who prosecutors said killed four people at the market, died when police stormed the building. That raid took place just minutes after security forces killed the Kouachi brothers.

All three attackers were French.

"We are going to have to determine the conditions in which this video was posted," said Bernard Petit, the head of the Paris judicial police, on France's TF1 TV.

About 400 police investigators are working nearly around the clock on the case, he said. "Obviously, we're going to be interested in any people who received and broadcast this video," he added.

After speaking in French in the video, Coulibaly continues in broken Arabic, stumbling over words he can't pronounce that he seems to be reading from a paper. He mangles grammar as he gives his allegiance to the head of the Islamic State group. He repeats a pact that other loyalists have used to pledge fealty to the militant group and then calls for others to carry out similar attacks.

The French ambassador to the U.S. said there are thousands of young Islamic radicals in Europe, stressing that authorities can't arrest people because of their ideas.

"We have, in France, hundreds of young people who came to Syria or who came to Yemen and were getting their military training," Gerard Araud told ABC's "This Week."

"We don't know when these people are coming back and whether they are coming back. And we don't know when ... these radical people are going suddenly to become terrorists," he said.

In Germany, arsonists early Sunday attacked a newspaper that republished Charlie Hebdo's cartoons, and two men were detained. No one was hurt in the fire, but the newspaper Hamburger Morgenpost said several files in its archives were destroyed.

Coulibaly's widow, who has been named as an accomplice, is believed to have traveled to a Turkish city near the Syrian border, and then all traces of her were lost, according to a Turkish intelligence official, who wasn't authorized to speak by name to reporters.

One fellow drug dealer from the Paris suburb of Bretigny said Coulibaly regularly sold marijuana and hashish to high school students, and as recently as a month ago, was still dealing dope. That man and another fellow drug dealer identified him as the man in the video released Sunday. They spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid problems with the police.

Five people with ties to the Kouachi brothers detained in connection with the attacks have been released, the Paris prosecutor's spokeswoman said Sunday. Family members of the attackers have been given preliminary charges, but prosecutor's spokeswoman Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre said no one remained in detention over the attacks that left France a changed country.

___

Associated Press writers Jamey Keaten, Raphael Satter and Trung Latieule in Paris; Diaa Hadid in Beirut; and Desmond Butler in Istanbul contributed to this report.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is he Anti Jew?

He is Hamas captain. For his bravery hamas will promote him to major. Within Month he can b BG for singing praises to hamas

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not taking sides, but as an outsider I have this take of the paris incident.

why is the cartoonist still making fun of mohamad when they've been warned so many times

freedom of speech they say

then why does france abide by the holocaust denial

where is their freedom of speech on that

why do they shut their mouth and not have cartoons on that

on one hand they abide by the jews requirements throwing their so called freedom of speech and on the other hand they perpetually make fun of Mohamed

I guess those fanatics just couldn't take it anymore

of course we don't agree with the killings but when pushed against the wall, they have no other way but to retaliate

that's just my take

When you wave a red flag at a bull be prepared that sometimes the bull will win. Christians arent bothered by satire. It does not hurt God, only yourself.

Last edited:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

If israel did it, why the need to stage two incidents.? Would not it compromise Israel as the more incidents it staged, the likelihood of cockup.

I understand Israel practises the Hannibal Protocol but this suggestion is a bit too far off.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I am not taking sides, but as an outsider I have this take of the paris incident.

why is the cartoonist still making fun of mohamad when they've been warned so many times

freedom of speech they say

then why does france abide by the holocaust denial

where is their freedom of speech on that

why do they shut their mouth and not have cartoons on that

on one hand they abide by the jews requirements throwing their so called freedom of speech and on the other hand they perpetually make fun of Mohamed

I guess those fanatics just couldn't take it anymore

of course we don't agree with the killings but when pushed against the wall, they have no other way but to retaliate

that's just my take

U are a fucking simpleton. You don't think there are Arab newspapers who regularly have cartoons of the US as the "Great Satan"? U don't think there are newspapers in Iran who have cartoons and caricatures of Americans and Israelis leaders and the Pope in a negative light? So, its ok for Arab and Iranian newspapers to carry these cartoons in their pages but not for a French newspaper to do the same? Get a brain.