• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UOB's $181m suit over 'inflated housing loans'

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great news. having the last laugh. for those who read my posts last year from Jan to Oct 2014 I have already gave alot of hints and insider details about how properties in sentosa are going for a song and have collapsed at least by 30%. now the msm have proven how prescient and correct I am as $6m properties were given $2m discount in 2011 and worse is there were no takers and all these loans were a scam. those property agents are always trying to talk up the market using firty tricks and now UOB got caught in the scam by 5 siinkies property agent croaks Thats why I always said never trust these bastards and property developers. Now with euro zone collapsing and interest rates hike I have alrerady warned alot of people in 2013-14 to sell and get out before the big crash in early 2015 were properties would go for a 80 to 90% discount. hahahha. to those naysayers , eat your heart out. having a l;\ast laugh. seem too late to get out now as all banks I heard ahve tightened all loans and sales agreement. really great news as STI crashing.

Dun get your knickers in a twist.....
In your excitement you start babbling again.....
Prices dip a little you shouting crash, stock market etc, 80-90% discount.....in your dreams la.
Missing the property boat really made you delusional liao haha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trying to be a twit here?

The banks lah, cronies are cronies to the white you scratch my butt I scratch you back and did I see a kangaroo hopping around the corner? LoL

the agents will fall, but the developer will go scott free with all the bloated profits that they make, including the scammed loans. question is will the authorities leave the developer unscathed?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
the agents will fall, but the developer will go scott free with all the bloated profits that they make, including the scammed loans. question is will the authorities leave the developer unscathed?

They have already announced the names of these agents and leave the others name unannounced. The agent is definitely going in to "repent"

Something must be brewing in the background for the unannounced name.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun get your knickers in a twist.....
In your excitement you start babbling again.....
Prices dip a little you shouting crash, stock market etc, 80-90% discount.....in your dreams la.
Missing the property boat really made you delusional liao haha

stop being delusional yourself. you probably lost a bundle and panicking in your knickers from all the mortgage interests you have to fork out.. when I posted these predictions in 2013 and last year about sentosa properties going for at least 30% discount, lots of people including you called me delusional. now revealed lippo secretly gave at least 30% discounts(exactly what i said) way back in 2011 onwards. where are all these idiots are now??? how come so quiet. so be it. I am laughing at all these delusional people. like I said, talk is cheap. post here your predictions then talk. otehrwise just shut up. what happened to those id!ots who said property prices would NOT drop in 2014-2015???. where are they now??? how come so diam and mute???? talk cock some sinkies. only like to put down others who are right but are ballness when come to just taking a stand. kiasi as usual. no wonder Pinoys like Edz have a ball screwing people who are balless. no smoke without fire as far as some of his comments goes. anyway i come to the conclusion no point giving tips here to ungrateful people. to those who listened to me(at least one), they profitted when they got out of sentosa in 2012 to 2014. to the rest eat your heart out. now with this scandal, everybody would ask developer for at least 50% discount in sentosa!!! 38 out of 39 defaulted loans!!!! thats worst than 80% discount. that's a huge loss for UOB S$181 millions. you know what I am talking about. the show is about to begin.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have already announced the names of these agents and leave the others name unannounced. The agent is definitely going in to "repent"

mystery is why uob has to resort to a lawsuit. why can't this be a criminal investigation? uob will only resort to a civil suit when they are told to fuck off by the authorities.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop being delusional yourself. you probably lost a bundle and panicking in your knickers from all the mortgage interests you have to fork out.. when I posted these predictions in 2013 and last year about sentosa properties going for at least 30% discount, lots of people including you called me delusional. now revealed lippo secretly gave at least 30% discounts(exactly what i said) way back in 2011 onwards. where are all these idiots are now??? how come so quiet. so be it. I am laughing at all these delusional people. like I said, talk is cheap. post here your predictions then talk. otehrwise just shut up. what happened to those id!ots who said property prices would NOT drop in 2014-2015???. where are they now??? how come so diam and mute???? talk cock some sinkies. only like to put down others who are right but are ballness when come to just taking a stand. kiasi as usual. no wonder Pinoys like Edz have a ball screwing people who are balless. no smoke without fire as far as some of his comments goes. anyway i come to the conclusion no point giving tips here to ungrateful people. to those who listened to me(at least one), they profitted when they got out of sentosa in 2012 to 2014. to the rest eat your heart out. now with this scandal, everybody would ask developer for at least 50% discount in sentosa!!! 38 out of 39 defaulted loans!!!! thats worst than 80% discount. that's a huge loss for UOB S$181 millions. you know what I am talking about. the show is about to begin.
I wished I have sentosa property too then maybe now got a good headache....
If you understand the scam you would know those aren't genuine buyers....also if you bother to take note the sentosa market isn't representative of the overall market.....for what's it's worth pap did a lot of the inflating of the prices there.
Ocbc recently news of a similar scam with property agents a few years back that involved 60 million.
All the properties in that scam auctioned off without loss and the bank even made a profit!

One incident and you jump in to play your broken record again.
Vile pappies will never let prices crash la get into your thick head.
What laughing to the bank? I thot you dreaming for prices to crash so you can grab bargains? How is that making you any money?
Jump in again when prices really crash and you see property owners jump MRT or bedok reservoir la.
Time being pap still propping up the market good....at least till next GE.
Keep on waiting and dreaming and talking down the market for time being

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mystery is why uob has to resort to a lawsuit. why can't this be a criminal investigation? uob will only resort to a civil suit when they are told to fuck off by the authorities.

No case la unless they can prove lippo conspired with agent and buyers.
Else the buck stops with the agent.....how to get back the 181 million?
Riadys are master crooks.....guess UOB got fucked good

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

in March 2011 Indonesia's Lippo group announced S$5 million (US$4 million) for scholarships
for students from China and Indonesia to study at SMU.
in 2007 it donated S$21 million (US$17 million) towards the new NUS business school.

will you leave the developer alone ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All thanks to PAP and their love for foreigners to own property here. :biggrin:
the rich fighting the rich...

obviously theres no hnour for the rich who wanna screw one anther
while they greet each other at high socierty dinners

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

them agents are obviusly being used as scapegoats

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
No case la unless they can prove lippo conspired with agent and buyers.
Else the buck stops with the agent.....how to get back the 181 million?
Riadys are master crooks.....guess UOB got fucked good

Wee Cho Yaw is a crook too as far as many are concerned so he and UOB can get stuffed .

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wished I have sentosa property too then maybe now got a good headache....
If you understand the scam you would know those aren't genuine buyers....also if you bother to take note the sentosa market isn't representative of the overall market.....for what's it's worth pap did a lot of the inflating of the prices there.
Ocbc recently news of a similar scam with property agents a few years back that involved 60 million.
All the properties in that scam auctioned off without loss and the bank even made a profit!

One incident and you jump in to play your broken record again.
Vile pappies will never let prices crash la get into your thick head.
What laughing to the bank? I thot you dreaming for prices to crash so you can grab bargains? How is that making you any money?
Jump in again when prices really crash and you see property owners jump MRT or bedok reservoir la.
Time being pap still propping up the market good....at least till next GE.
Keep on waiting and dreaming and talking down the market for time being

thats why I said you are being really delusional and still is. you must be very naive to think only sentosa is affected. singapore is so small and what happened in sentosa is just represntative of what going on not just on this red dot but also in whole south east asia. who talking about just sentosa only. you think sentosa are financed by different developers and banks and have a different set of interest rates or mortagge rules???? get real. alot of properties in orchard road are in similar shits. and alot of developers are also doing this discount things . who said about profitting in sentosa properties or jumping in?? I have told you I do not trade in properties. read my previous posts. I trade in stocks. only naive people like you think pappies can control prices?? carry on with your stupid thinking. if the market is so easy how come sentosa and orchard rd properties have lost so much since 2009. now with euro crashing, and oil so low alot of people who have mortgage to pay are sweating just like you. read my old posts. I have repeatedly shorted those properties developers stocks since last 2 years and am laughing. too bad you did not listen to my advice . your loss not mine. you know the shits. the market is in deep trouble when you have the rich fighting the rich and property agents have to resort to what is essentially a scam just to survive. carry on dreamng. your intel is all wrong and second hand. i know alot more than you can imagine and my past posts proved it. no point arguing with kuching kurap like you. lippo gp is no pushover. the same happened in malaysia.

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought banks are suppose to do due checks before giving out the loans?

Yes...sometimes u need these genius to pull one or two stints for them to wake up..
Standard Chartered also got hit with USD 250 million commodity scam by Chinks in Qinqdao and they did the loan here.

It is good to have someone give them a sock at their chin and give them this jolt..

Otherwise, these merciless big conglomerates just keep bullying the ordinary folks down the line, thinking they can get away with bad karma.

Sometimes you wonder if these scammers are heroes or villains.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats why I said you are being really delusional and still is. you must be very naive to think only sentosa is affected. singapore is so small and what happened in sentosa is just represntative of what going on not just on this red dot but also in whole south east asia. who talking about just sentosa only. you think sentosa are financed by different developers and banks and have a different set of interest rates or mortagge rules???? get real. alot of properties in orchard road are in similar shits. and alot of developers are also doing this discount things . who said about profitting in sentosa properties or jumping in?? I have told you I do not trade in properties. read my previous posts. I trade in stocks. only naive people like you think pappies can control prices?? carry on with your stupid thinking. if the market is so easy how come sentosa and orchard rd properties have lost so much since 2009. now with euro crashing, and oil so low alot of people who have mortgage to pay are sweating just like you. read my old posts. I have repeatedly shorted those properties developers stocks since last 2 years and am laughing. too bad you did not listen to my advice . your loss not mine. you know the shits. the market is in deep trouble when you have the rich fighting the rich and property agents have to resort to what is essentially a scam just to survive. carry on dreamng. your intel is all wrong and second hand. i know alot more than you can imagine and my past posts proved it. no point arguing with kuching kurap like you. lippo gp is no pushover. the same happened in malaysia.

Dun bother read in detail.
Some points for rebuttal.

Sg so small - yes precisely pappies can control everything.
Prices drop from 2009? - prices been going up for long time until now although off all time high and claw back also up many times. You won't see 2009 prices.
Miws own multi properties and GLCs are all huge landlords.
It will spell the end of pap political future if there's a crash....do you think that will happen.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun bother read in detail.
Some points for rebuttal.

Sg so small - yes precisely pappies can control everything.
Prices drop from 2009? - prices been going up for long time until now although off all time high and claw back also up many times. You won't see 2009 prices.
Miws own multi properties and GLCs are all huge landlords.
It will spell the end of pap political future if there's a crash....do you think that will happen.
prop price index in flawed as it takes into account ALL prop like HDB , EC , cheap 99 years condo etc which some like HDB resale have gone up tremendously but is of no concern to big players. infact developers like to ride on HDB prices going up to create the illusion of prices going up in high end. sentosa and orcahrd road on average have never really appreciate at all. only hype when 1 or 2 goes up but if you take away the discounts have actuually drop since 2008. only banks know it. that's why miws don't hold any more high end props. why do you think GLC have been divesting locally past few yeras and buying overseas properties. even then the oil prices dropping , china clamping down on dirty money and eurozone crises(all I predicted in early last year) caught everyone off guard. cumulative effect is too great for miw to control . for the uob and lippo to come fight it out so openly means one thing ie the high end sectors are shits and they don't care about what the negative effect on the sentiments of prospective prop buyers. now thats a REAL killer. any more info is too sensitive to reveal. hahahhahahha

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lippo is own and run by crooks....the riadys....enough said.
Recently in the news similar scam kena by Ocbc....
Wonder how many more yet undiscovered.....
Scams like these can get away when market is good and prices keep going up.....suspect the bank's turned a blind eye even

Mochtar Riady

Mochtar Riady (Chinese: 李文正)[1] (Born Lie Mo Tie) is a Chinese Indonesian financial magnate in Southeast Asia. He is the founder and

Chairman of Lippo Group. He is also the Chairman of the Asian Bankers Association. Born in 12 May 1929, in Malang, East Java,[1]

Mochtar is known to have a cold hand at transforming the fortunes of financial institutions. He was recruited by another magnate, Lim

Sioe Liong
, in 1975 to replicate his achievement in developing Panin Bank to be Indonesia's largest private bank in Lim's Bank Central

Asia (BCA). At the time of his appointment at BCA, the bank's asset was Rp 12.8 billion. By the time he left BCA in 1990, it was already a

juggernaut institution with assets valued at more than Rp 5 trillion.

Convinced that he had what he need to walk his own road, he formed Lippo Group. Over the years, the group diversified in financial

services (banking, investment, securities, insurance, asset management and mutual fund), property (satellite cities, housing,

condominium, shopping malls, office buildings, and industrial sites), and infrastructure (power plants, gas production, roads, sanitation,

and communication), which is largely handled by Lippo Group Hong Kong office, controlled by his son Stephen Riady.

In one of his pet projects, Lippo Karawaci, where he also reside along with son James Riady, he built Gleneagles Hospital from Singapore,

Sekolah Pelita Harapan, and Supermal along with world class facilities.

In 1996, Lippo Group acquired 50% of retailer Matahari owned by Hari Darmawan.

Mr. Riady also hold a central position as Senior Advisor to Ma Chung University.
He has made substantial donations to the DNC.

His son, James Riady, is the CEO for Indonesia's operations, and his son Stephen Riady is the CEO for Asia's operations.