• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which newscaster makes your dick hard when watching her or him reading the news?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which newscaster makes your dick hard when watching her or him reading the news?

I'm fair to faggots, for I mention him too.

NB: Don't give me examples from Naked news. Dun count, tat one dick sure hard one lah.

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
andreachow060827mf0.jpg

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm fair to faggots, for I mention him too.

NB: Don't give me examples from Naked news. Dun count, tat one dick sure hard one lah.

For the current crop of newcasters, none actually, perhaps only Otelli Edwards. It's pity that is now a dearth of such dick hardeners whereas in the past, there is a bevy of them, Cheryl Fox, Melissa Hyak, Suzanne Jung, Yvonne Yong and going back further, Linette Tye and Wee Soon Hui. A friend of mine told me he jerks off whenever Wee Soon Hui comes on screen then.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the current crop of newcasters, none actually, perhaps only Otelli Edwards. It's pity that is now a dearth of such dick hardeners whereas in the past, there is a bevy of them, Cheryl Fox, Melissa Hyak, Suzanne Jung, Yvonne Yong and going back further, Linette Tye and Wee Soon Hui. A friend of mine told me he jerks off whenever Wee Soon Hui comes on screen then.
I remembered Nicolette Rappa from that era. She got indian blood. I know her in the course of my work. She turned out Swee but her younger sis looks like a typical Ah neh lady.
Now married to a rich indon living tai tai lifestyle

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Any taker for this? Steam not?

attachment.php

Attachments

• may-wong.jpg
    may-wong.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5,701

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered Nicolette Rappa from that era. She got indian blood. I know her in the course of my work. She turned out Swee but her younger sis looks like a typical Ah neh lady.

Ah yes, Nicolette Rappa too. She's quite small built in real person but would make your dick just as hard.

jw5

Loyal
Your friend also a fan of the early seasons of "Growing Up"? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Are you sure rich Indon? Didn't she marry a salaryman who was once in the local rock band Fish On Friday?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Attachments

• may-wong-thumbnail.png
    may-wong-thumbnail.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 6,530