• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Much Do You Dislike Tonychat?

How Much Do You Dislike Tonychat?

• I Love Tonychat! He is a Absolute Gem of this Forum!

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Who is Tonychat? I am Indifferent.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I Hate Tonychat! He should be Culled ASAP.

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pundek dog can go and die and rot in hell. He's nothing but a trouble maker, always inciting others to protests, riots and pretending to be an English genius, when he can't even spell "DIARY" from "DAIRY".

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Pundek dog can go and die and rot in hell. He's nothing but a trouble maker, always inciting others to protests, riots and pretending to be an English genius, when he can't even spell "DIARY" from "DAIRY".

... and "scrapgoat" and "scapegoat" :p

jw5

Loyal
Is there a category between 1 and 2? I quite like him, therefore more than indifferent but stop short of thinking he is a gem. :p

Just wanna get a feel of the ground support or hatred for Tonychat..:p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love him to the core

:mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad::oIo::mad:

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a category between 1 and 2? I quite like him, therefore more than indifferent but stop short of thinking he is a gem. :p

Nah... then you have to vote either option 1 or 2 :p

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love him a lot too and I have "been through" him a lot......... no I mean I have "been through" a lot with him. Pardon my Engrish

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love him a lot too and I have "been through" him a lot......... no I mean I have "been through" a lot with him. Pardon my Engrish

You mean liddat? :eek:

john+terry+frank+lampard+fuck+each+other.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of poll is STEWPIG!
Tonychat is most popular samster here....
He is my superstar idol....
永远支持你!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither like nor dislike. just pity the poor dude. For a vegetarian, he sounds like one angry bugger. Hates, society, hates government, hates the people. Maybe he should stop looking into the mirror too often.

Cheers!

Just wanna get a feel of the ground support or hatred for Tonychat..:p