• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who do you dislike most in this forum?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All members/guests welcome. Like/dislike does not enter into the equation.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS the resident retard attention whore is taking this Internet forum too seriously.
He is a loser in real life......actually he got no life except for the one he has here

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are so vain, you probably think i am talking about you.:rolleyes:

TS the resident retard attention whore is taking this Internet forum too seriously.
He is a loser in real life......actually he got no life except for the one he has here

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone hated me, always zap me, i just got zapped 5 times in a roll again...:mad:

i think i know who is it!

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problems with gays and have no issues with krafty so we can sure click well and become fuck buddies :smile::eek:

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone hated me, always zap me, i just got zapped 5 times in a roll again...:mad:

i think i know who is it!

Can't be me as mass zapping is not my style... only one gay retard and his clones is exceptional.... but then he is from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate opposition supporters and their IBs, but I respect their freedom of speech.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
care to share...?:o

I hate those hardcore PAP supporter >> carry PAP ball
I hate those hardcare Opposition supporter>> protest all gov policy

Both above are really idiot never use brain to think. I the fence sitter.