• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why Malaysia hates Sinkies - ROC send flood rescue team, we send shit

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is a huge natural disaster in Malaysia. record flooding, over 200K evacuated and still over 80K homeless. With several deaths and even Najib got to come back early from his Hawaii chit chat with Obama. Taiwan tzer tong and send a rescue team to help. Even if not used, at least the Malays will remember this goodwill gesture. Sinkie land send shit, and we are their closest neighbour and one time shared the same country. This kind of arrogance and insult going back to Lee Con You days and we wonder why Mats tekan us now and then. That is why we have to spend $12 billion on defence, because we make so many enemies?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Dec. 30 (CNA) A team of 31 medical workers and volunteers put together by a Taiwanese search and rescue organization and the Buddha's Light International Association entered flood-hit areas in Malaysia on Tuesday to offer relief services to victims.

The Taiwanese rescue team was joined by members of local youth organizations, bringing the total number of people on the mission to more than 50, before setting off for the affected states in the eastern part of peninsular Malaysia.

They had with them 12 vehicles loaded with supplies and rescue equipment, and they expected to remain in the affected areas for six days, according to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Malaysia.

In the worst flooding seen in Malaysia in three decades, nine states, including Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Perak and Perlis were inundated by floods caused by monsoon rains.

The floods have forced the evacuation of more than 230,000 people, and the number was still rising, Taiwan's representative office said.

In Kelantan alone, nine people have drowned and four others have gone missing since flooding began on Dec. 22 in the northern state that shares a border with Thailand, according to Kelantan police.

The Taiwan office, meanwhile, has donated 5,000 ringgit (US$1,429) to help flood victims.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there a donation drive for the msia flood victims in singapore.

ROC send their NGO SAR team, not ROC govt SAR team. If spore send, confirm kenna reject as will be view as spies.

matland govt only want $$, not SAR teams.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily I have changed nationality.. Being a sinkie is a disgrace.
Ooohhh, go fuck your mothers lah. All your fucking mothers have so many Nationalities, from Banglahs to Ah Nehs, from Negros to Chinks. You sure have a choice of Nationalities to choose from all the above.:oIo::kma:

One thing's for sure, you cannot have the pedigree breed from the Ang Mo.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ooohhh, go fuck your mothers lah. All your fucking mothers have so many Nationalities, from Banglahs to Ah Nehs, from Negros to Chinks. You sure have a choice of Nationalities to choose from all the above.:oIo::kma:

One thing's for sure, you cannot have the pedigree breed from the Ang Mo.

Bro I am afraid you have got it wrong this time. That jiu hu kia only has only one biological mother. But the problem is, he and his mother do not know who his real father is. Could be a Thai, Bangla, Ah Neh, African, Burmese, Viet or ang moh.

So whenever, he happen to discover his "true" father, he changes his nationality.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I am afraid you have got it wrong this time. That jiu hu kia only has only one biological mother. But the problem is, he and his mother do not know who his real father is. Could be a Thai, Bangla, Ah Neh, African, Burmese, Viet or ang moh.

So whenever, he happen to discover his "true" father, he changes his nationality.
Hmm.... makes sense. I was thinking that maybe he also doesn't know his true biological mother, just like those stray dogs along the streets near my house. Partly also because he's soooo Chap Cheng. By the way, thinking the type of Chap Cheng Kia he is, I believe his true father would have disowned him long ago already.

Being an unwanted stray dog in the streets, that's why he's always instigating for protests and riots. That's a typical trait of strays.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmm.... makes sense. I was thinking that maybe he also doesn't know his true biological mother, just like those stray dogs along the streets near my house. Partly also because he's soooo Chap Cheng. By the way, thinking the type of Chap Cheng Kia he is, I believe his true father would have disowned him long ago already.

Being an unwanted stray dog in the streets, that's why he's always instigating for protests and riots. That's a typical trait of strays.

True and being a dog, he just bark and bark and does nothing else.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is that why they still come here to work in droves?

the fact that tens of thousands of malaysians cross the border each day to find work, money and refuge is testament to the generosity and helpfulness of the pap gov towards its neighbor. malaysians should be grateful instead.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
there a donation drive for the msia flood victims in singapore.

ROC send their NGO SAR team, not ROC govt SAR team. If spore send, confirm kenna reject as will be view as spies.

matland govt only want $$, not SAR teams.

U think this NGO SAR team is permitted to leave Taipei without ROC govt approval? I think not. Even if singapore kena rejected, it does not matter. The shit will fall back on Najib when it is publicized that he turned down the offer of help from singapore. The local residents don't care if help is coming from Timbuktu or not.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Jiu hoo is in deep shit , fucktard jiu hoo kia will say he's not a Malaysian :rolleyes:
Whenever jiu hoo gets some credit , he will claim his residency and said he does not mingle with Sinkies :confused:
Suck Najib's cock , suck his bosses cocks , let Thai ladyboy anal-fucked loser
:oIo: