• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am thinking of selling my 5 room flat

Darknet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now it's buyers market. Sellers are desperate to sell while buyers have many choices and are in no rush to buy. Can take their own sweet time.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i expect hdb prices to come down further, strike while the iron is hot. god knows what will happen after old fart is gone. better sell, i pin no high hopes on sinkieland's future.:o

I have seen those 2-room flats in my area. The quality of the tenants is no good, and that affects the surrounding 磁场. It feels like Old Age Homes, and every one who walks in and out of the elevator looks defeated.

Where do you live ? Why not consider renting out your 5-room flat and use fraction of the rental collections to rent a detached house in Johor Bahru? If your parents are not working, they can live in JB. There is still enough balance to lead a comfortable life in JB, even without contributions from your taxi business.

It's the best of both worlds. You can get keep your 5-room flat and live in a bigger landed property.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS is the typical sinkie Loser....
He pins Sg future on a 90 year old dictator.
He is dislusional that he is earning big bucks in CASH slogging as a taxi driver.

Now he is proud that he has to move to a smaller cramped living space....
Even animals hanker after bigger living areas.....
This brainwashed loser is 猪狗都不如
He thinks he is getting all the attention by broadcasting his loser life created by his white masters....actually all he gets is scorn and pity

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JB is too adventurous for me, i raather stay in sinkieland safe and sound.

I have seen those 2-room flats in my area. The quality of the tenants is no good, and that affects the surrounding 磁场. It feels like Old Age Homes, and every one who walks in and out of the elevator looks defeated.

Where do you live ? Why not consider renting out your 5-room flat and use fraction of the rental collections to rent a detached house in Johor Bahru? If your parents are not working, they can live in JB. There is still enough balance to lead a comfortable life in JB, even without contributions from your taxi business.

It's the best of both worlds. You can get keep your 5-room flat and live in a bigger landed property.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you only hear side of the story and you conclude that i am a loser, that's why i say you are stupid. you should stick to crashing your friends whatsapp, that is the only thing that you are good at.

TS is the typical sinkie Loser....
He pins Sg future on a 90 year old dictator.
He is dislusional that he is earning big bucks in CASH slogging as a taxi driver.

Now he is proud that he has to move to a smaller cramped living space....
Even animals hanker after bigger living areas.....
This brainwashed loser is 猪狗都不如
He thinks he is getting all the attention by broadcasting his loser life created by his white masters....actually all he gets is scorn and pity

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you only hear side of the story and you conclude that i am a loser, that's why i say you are stupid. you should stick to crashing your friends whatsapp, that is the only thing that you are good at.

Someone already mentioned 2 room flats look like old folks home and the dwellers look defeated.
I doubt anyone moves in by choice.
Coupled with your loser attention grabbing threads/post....I stick to my assumption 100% that you're a Loser with capital L

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh ok...at least i am not stupid to crash my friends whatsapp...

Someone already mentioned 2 room flats look like old folks home and the dwellers look defeated.
I doubt anyone moves in by choice.
Coupled with your loser attention grabbing threads/post....I stick to my assumption 100% that you're a Loser with capital L

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is too adventurous for me, i raather stay in sinkieland safe and sound.

You don't have to be adventurous to live in Johor Bahru. It's not Afghanistan. You just need two ...

Anyway,

Sinkies continue to live in Singapore despite whining day in day out, mainly because of a job that provides social status or there are loads of cash to be earned. If you have neither, then Sinkieland holds nothing for you. In return, you have freedom.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Hotbot, please sell away your flat and go Bedok Reservoir, SG has no place for a loser cum whinner. You wil be replaced by another FT, a win for the FAP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Hotbot, please sell away your flat and go Bedok Reservoir, SG has no place for a loser cum whinner. You wil be replaced by another FT, a win for the FAP.

He is a confirm Loser but dun mistake his attention grabbing as whining.....
Brainwashed fucktard that he is actually believes he is living the good life.....help needed to open eyes of this well frog