• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Malaysia stops sg cars at second link and forces drivers to pay thousands in 'unpaid

[h=1]MALAYSIA STOPS SG CARS AT SECOND LINK AND FORCES DRIVERS TO PAY THOUSANDS IN 'UNPAID FINES'[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
2 Jan 2015 - 11:01pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Note: Read the part after *** as it may help you when this happens to you soon!

Dear Readers,

On New Year's Eve, we were stopped by Malaysian highway police at the rest area just before second link. Actually all Singapore cars were channelled into the rest area and stopped. No Malaysia registered cars were stopped.

At the first gate, they did a cross checking of your car plate. Those with outstanding traffic offense were forced to stop and they took away your driving license, IC or passport.
You are to line up to obtain your outstanding offense list. We did and I was surprised to find that I have 3, with two of them in 2001 and 2004. I am always careful and I paid my traffic fines promptly. I challenged them and they asked me to go check out at their computer station. I went there and they could not produce. Officer there said 2001 and 2004 was too old. So I asked them to produce the one on Dec 31, 2012. They too could not produce. They simply strong arm and force you to pay.

I lined up to pay. There were 2 long lines. Some have more than 10 items. A guy had 7 or 8 pages and had more than 60 line items. Some poor guys had no money and they were frantic.

***** Advice *****
Those with copy of registration that indicates their date of purchase can have offense prior to that date being temporarily excused. They need to go to JB police station to have them permanently deleted.

As expected, when you paid your fine, they took away your original offense list. I took picture of the slip earlier and encouraged everyone around me to do likewise.

The European couple in front of me had 12 items, with 2 items on the same day, an hour apart. One from Batu Pahat and another from Seramban. She was puzzled as there was no way she could drive that distance in an hour.

As she was paying, 3 more line items came up. All there were from the same day, bearing the same time. They ignored their plea so the Caucasian couple paid RM2,250. The two guys in front of them paid many thousands. They got more than 60 line items!

The Caucasian couple told me that the police has been doing this for a week. They usually leave early and did not get caught. They only do this at second link as doing this at Causeway would cause a massive jam.
Please feel free to pass this along.

From netizen.
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeAutomobile/photos/a.520570467956821.12...

Related:
[h=3]Singapore Drivers who Break Traffic Rules in M'sia May be Banned from Driving into Malaysia[/h]

cocobobo

Re: Malaysia stops sg cars at second link and forces drivers to pay thousands in 'unp

the offenders know full well of the consequence each time they go above 130kmh on the NS highway.
They're putting others' lives at risk.

so don't act all innocent and victimised.

and oh batu pahat seremban in one hour is very doable, more so in a powerful continental ride.

Re: Malaysia stops sg cars at second link and forces drivers to pay thousands in 'unp

That's the most common whining from Sinkies. They will always complain when it comes to paying money. I mean if you know that you are fined for any traffic offences, go and pay them within the following week and keep the receipts, so that you won't be bothered by these road blocks in future.

I just simply don't understand the behavior of Sinkies. In Sinkie Land, they behave like angels and law abiding, but in a foreign land, they are like devils. They speed, they litter and they violate the local laws without a blink of the eye. In a way, their behavior is quite similar to the Chinks when away from their motherland.

what is the race and religion of the traffic police?

Reddog

[h=1]MALAYSIA STOPS SG CARS AT SECOND LINK AND FORCES DRIVERS TO PAY THOUSANDS IN 'UNPAID FINES'[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
2 Jan 2015 - 11:01pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Note: Read the part after *** as it may help you when this happens to you soon!

Dear Readers,

On New Year's Eve, we were stopped by Malaysian highway police at the rest area just before second link. Actually all Singapore cars were channelled into the rest area and stopped. No Malaysia registered cars were stopped.

At the first gate, they did a cross checking of your car plate. Those with outstanding traffic offense were forced to stop and they took away your driving license, IC or passport.
You are to line up to obtain your outstanding offense list. We did and I was surprised to find that I have 3, with two of them in 2001 and 2004. I am always careful and I paid my traffic fines promptly. I challenged them and they asked me to go check out at their computer station. I went there and they could not produce. Officer there said 2001 and 2004 was too old. So I asked them to produce the one on Dec 31, 2012. They too could not produce. They simply strong arm and force you to pay.

I lined up to pay. There were 2 long lines. Some have more than 10 items. A guy had 7 or 8 pages and had more than 60 line items. Some poor guys had no money and they were frantic.

***** Advice *****
Those with copy of registration that indicates their date of purchase can have offense prior to that date being temporarily excused. They need to go to JB police station to have them permanently deleted.

As expected, when you paid your fine, they took away your original offense list. I took picture of the slip earlier and encouraged everyone around me to do likewise.

The European couple in front of me had 12 items, with 2 items on the same day, an hour apart. One from Batu Pahat and another from Seramban. She was puzzled as there was no way she could drive that distance in an hour.

As she was paying, 3 more line items came up. All there were from the same day, bearing the same time. They ignored their plea so the Caucasian couple paid RM2,250. The two guys in front of them paid many thousands. They got more than 60 line items!

The Caucasian couple told me that the police has been doing this for a week. They usually leave early and did not get caught. They only do this at second link as doing this at Causeway would cause a massive jam.
Please feel free to pass this along.

From netizen.
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeAutomobile/photos/a.520570467956821.12...

Related:
[h=3]Singapore Drivers who Break Traffic Rules in M'sia May be Banned from Driving into Malaysia[/h]

These idiots deserve all the fines thrown at them. They are just good revenue sources for mudland government or corrupt police. They deserve it because in the first place they should not even be going to JB. Period.

That's the most common whining from Sinkies. They will always complain when it comes to paying money. I mean if you know that you are fined for any traffic offences, go and pay them within the following week and keep the receipts, so that you won't be bothered by these road blocks in future.

I just simply don't understand the behavior of Sinkies. In Sinkie Land, they behave like angels and law abiding, but in a foreign land, they are like devils. They speed, they litter and they violate the local laws without a blink of the eye. In a way, their behavior is quite similar to the Chinks when away from their motherland.

Do all you family members behave in the way you put or so do all ur frens.

Satyr

The Malaysian government needs revenue. They will get it every which way.

Never understood what's so good about Malaysia why sinkies so like to go there? I mean Malaysia had shown time and again that sinkies are not welcome so why do sinkies still stoop so low and go in to have their arse screwed? Why why why?

Ask jiu hu kia Tonychat.

Becos sinkies get screwed by pap daily, sometime they rather get screwed by other people lor.

Cheep, cheep, cheep,...:smile:

However if you don't drive, you can't visit the more interesting places. From watching some of the TV makan shows there are plenty of interesting places where the food looks good:o

Qantas

Never understood what's so good about Malaysia why sinkies so like to go there? Why why why?

Have you made a comparison between Malaysian girls and Sinkie Girls?

Variety is the spice of life mah. After getting arsed screw by PAP, they want to sample some halal ass screwing. can or not?

These idiots deserve all the fines thrown at them. They are just good revenue sources for mudland government or corrupt police. They deserve it because in the first place they should not even be going to JB. Period.

Why they should not be going to jb in the first place?

Cheep, cheep, cheep,...:smile:

However if you don't drive, you can't visit the more interesting places. From watching some of the TV makan shows there are plenty of interesting places where the food looks good:o

Take taxi or uber

Sinkieland is worse than Malaysia

Still think sinkie police and civil servants are too highly paid? At least the sinkie police don't do shit like this to make up for their meagre pay. That's why I always agree with the PAP high pay policy for civil servants to keep corruption low.

They do like this because sinkie got no balls to unite together to fuck the Muslim police.. They should form a group to sent it up to the Johor commissioner with the support of the Sg embassy and foreign ambassador of Sg..

Do sinkies think of all these to protect their rights? If not, then they deserve to be screwed.

That is why I stay away from sinkies..