• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport. No Security Issue

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...epic-marriage-proposal-ever-at-changi-airport
Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport
Posted on 01 January 2015 | 43,519 views | 1 comments

rt
fa.jpg

PHOTO: YouTube

Stomper Deniece notifed Stomp to a video circulating on YouTube showing a flash-mob marriage proposal that took place at Changi Airport.
The video shows a group of youths surprising an unsuspecting young woman at a cafe in the airport.
They then started to sing and dance, much to the delight of the woman and public.
A man then approached his potential bride, looking into her eyes while serenading her with romantic lines.
Said the Stomper in an email:
"On 11th December, John proposed to his girlfriend just before flying off for a holiday.
"The Show Choir flash mob had over 100 participants singing and dancing.
"And the preview video attracted over 7,000 views in 1 day."
This unique proposal was a collaboration between Glee studios and Changi Airport, as stated in the video's description.
Take a look at what happened in the video below.

[video=youtube;DLEDRjQD25k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLEDRjQD25k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport. No Security I

Buy a condo for her better lah.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport. No Security I

Next you get Ah Nehs, Pinoys and PRC also want to do Flash Mob at Changi Airport, how?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is that girl of legal age ?
So much of a fuss over "that". ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of thing like putting pressure on woman to say yes. Why can't man ask this question in bed after bonking? That way the woman will know how good his prick is and decide better.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...epic-marriage-proposal-ever-at-changi-airport
Man springs the most epic marriage proposal ever at Changi Airport
Posted on 01 January 2015 | 43,519 views | 1 comments

rt
fa.jpg

PHOTO: YouTube

Stomper Deniece notifed Stomp to a video circulating on YouTube showing a flash-mob marriage proposal that took place at Changi Airport.
The video shows a group of youths surprising an unsuspecting young woman at a cafe in the airport.
They then started to sing and dance, much to the delight of the woman and public.
A man then approached his potential bride, looking into her eyes while serenading her with romantic lines.
Said the Stomper in an email:
"On 11th December, John proposed to his girlfriend just before flying off for a holiday.
"The Show Choir flash mob had over 100 participants singing and dancing.
"And the preview video attracted over 7,000 views in 1 day."
This unique proposal was a collaboration between Glee studios and Changi Airport, as stated in the video's description.
Take a look at what happened in the video below.

[video=youtube;DLEDRjQD25k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLEDRjQD25k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Why can't they do this without inconveniencing others? Gonna dread what the wedding going to be like! Probably a circus!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not bad, Im sure the sex must be great during the holiday after pulling that stunt.

He better enjoy it cos, it will be non-existence after marriage.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Not bad, Im sure the sex must be great during the holiday after pulling that stunt.

He better enjoy it cos, it will be non-existence after marriage.

Maybe allow him her back door too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they look like pinoy trash.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is that girl of legal age ?
So much of a fuss over "that". ?

Like to ape the West so much. Hope their marriage lasts! Quite clearly, it's another form of exhibitionism.:rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Strap his body with a bomb better and then tell her if she say no, he will detonate.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo sam khor gung cina babi ai zho orang putih

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe he can also do a flash mob when he divoive her

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

nice to see so many people having a good time. wish the lucky couple many happy years ahead.

imagine the effort that went into preparing for this gig. awesome.

free entertainment for all... airport becoming very cool place to hang out. must be the free aircon.

T2, 305pm. huat ah!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a breach of peace ... why these people arent arrested under ISD! :oIo:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bollocks to all this drama mama circus of a show in trying to convince the girl your love for her is true and pure...

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

awesome song. many thanks to Zed.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bollocks to all this drama mama circus of a show in trying to convince the girl your love for her is true and pure...

Pure love... see when PAP squeeze them dry dry still got lomance boh! :oIo:

Pizza

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pure love... see when PAP squeeze them dry dry still got lomance boh! :oIo:

Please pardon them, I can see that they are still very young, no bread never mind, got love can already.