• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

INDIAN FTRASH VP @ DEUTSCHE BANK CRITICISES SGs FOR HAVING SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]FOREIGN INDIAN VP AT DEUTSCHE BANK CRITICISES S'POREANS FOR HAVING SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
1 Jan 2015 - 7:31pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Foreign Indian VP at Deutsche Bank criticises S'poreans for having sense of entitlement

Below is a comment posted by one Sambath Kannan in the PAP's Facebook Page where he criticised S'poreans for having a sense of entitlement from flats to jobs.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=962057763805624&substory_index=0&id=132146776796731

Sambath Kannan works as a Vice President at Deutsche Bank and hails from Pondicherry, India.

The financial sector, as we have highlighted, is filled with the likes of Sambath Kannan and his ilk who hire each other at the expense of S'poreans.

You can see this in Sambath Kannan's LinkedIn Page which also lists out a host of other Indian nationals working at Deutsche Bank in Singapore.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sambath8689

------------------------------

Post by Sambath Kannan:

"Let us not wait for others to do everything for us. Let us each do our part and give it all that we can".

Not sure how many young Singaporeans have read and understood these two lines ?

This doubt comes to my mind , while reading the comments made by some of our Singaporeans for the postings related press release of some ministries.

Housing- comments indicate, I want house of my own choice for the price I say. HDB should provide me immediately. I don't care about rules and regulations or queue.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Jobs -comments indicate, hello government , you owe me a job, give me the job I want, pay the salary I ask, but you should not question me about my performance.

I am really concerned and at times I pity them.

Those born , had education and experience in other countries migrate to Singapore , utilise the opportunities available, create the opportunities for Singaporeans, they grow , they help Singapore to grow. Some of them consider Singapore as their home.

But, some of the Singaporeans are yet to realise the opportunities available and yet to realise their own potentials. They waste their time and energy by criticising the government.

They should understand , while foreigners grow in this land , why not me? What do they have ? What do I do not have ? How can I compete them ?

Hope in 2015 they will get answers for these questions, to further brighten their life !!!

Wish everyone a happy New Year 2015 !!!

The Alternative View
Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Alternative-View/358759327518739?fref...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sambath8689

39a8a2e.jpg
<abbr title="Sambath Kannan is a 3rd degree connection" class="degree-icon " aria-hidden="true">3[SUP]rd[/SUP]</abbr>

[h=1]Sambath Kannan[/h]

Vice President at Deutsche Bank, Singapore

<dl><dt>Location</dt><dd>Singapore</dd><dt>Industry</dt><dd class="industry">Computer Software</dd></dl>

220connections
ConnectSend Sambath InMail<button tabIndex="0" class="more-options dropdown-caret" role="button" aria-haspopup="true">More options</button><dl tabIndex="-1" class="connect-menu" role="menu"><dt tabIndex="0" role="menuitem">Interact</dt><dd tabIndex="0" role="menuitem">View recent activity</dd><dd tabIndex="0" role="menuitem">Find references

</dd><dt tabIndex="0" role="menuitem">Profile</dt><dd tabIndex="0" role="menuitem">Share profile</dd><dd tabIndex="0" role="menuitem">Save to PDF</dd><dd tabIndex="0" role="menuitem">Block or report

</dd><dt tabIndex="0" class="save-to-contacts-separator" role="menuitem" style="display: block;">Save to contacts</dt><dd tabIndex="0" id="save-to-contacts-option" role="menuitem"><form id="save-to-contacts" style="display: block;" action="/profile/add-bookmark?profile=_ed%3D0_6F6R1U9E4FlByViSAl5PhfN-rFYJfiHzhEURg1ulkrD&csrfToken=ajax%3A7103740376431344114&goback=%2Enppvan_sambath8689" method="POST"><input type="submit" value="Save to contacts" data-action="relationship-save-to-contacts"></form></dd><dt tabIndex="0" class="unsave-from-contacts-separator" role="menuitem" style="display: none;">Remove from contacts</dt><dd tabIndex="0" id="unsave-from-contacts-option" role="menuitem"><form id="unsave-from-contacts" style="display: none;" action="/profile/delete-bookmark?id=18373810&csrfToken=ajax%3A7103740376431344114&goback=%2Enppvan_sambath8689" method="POST"><input type="submit" value="Remove from contacts" data-action="relationship-unsave-from-contacts"></form></dd></dl>
<!-- /button-menu -->

<!-- /button-group-primary AND button-group-secondary -->
<!-- /profile-actions --><button class="button-primary done-edit-profile" data-trk="prof-edit-done_editing-button" data-page-type="full_page" data-page-key="nprofile_view_nonself" data-page-tracking-info='{"vid": "18373810", "nd": "0", "lnl": "f"}'>Done editing</button><button class="button-primary save-exit-profile" style="display: none;" data-trk="prof-edit-save_and_exit-button" data-page-type="full_page" data-page-key="nprofile_view_nonself" data-page-tracking-info='{"vid": "18373810", "nd": "0", "lnl": "f"}'>Save and Exit</button>

<!-- /profile-aux -->
<!-- End profile-overview --><!-- End profile card -->Relationship

<!-- /profile-actions -->

<style type="text/css">.wrapper-dropdown-list ul ul {display: none;border: 1px solid red;}</style>

Save to Contacts

[h=2]Background[/h][h=3]Experience[/h]<header>[h=4]Vice President[/h][h=5]Deutsche Bank, Singapore[/h]</header><time>February 2012</time> – Present (3 years)

<header>[h=5] [/h][h=4]Asst. Vice President[/h][h=5]Deutsche Bank[/h]</header><time>January 2007</time> – <time>January 2012</time> (5 years 1 month)

<header>[h=5] [/h][h=4]Senior Associate[/h][h=5]Deutsche Bank[/h]</header><time>June 1999</time> – <time>January 2007</time> (7 years 8 months)SingaporeTeam lead - Environment &Deployment support for production and non-production environments of Trade applications

<header>[h=4]Software Consultant[/h][h=5]Equis International / Reuters[/h]</header><time>January 1994</time> – <time>December 1994</time> (1 year)Reuters, Singapore

[h=3]Education[/h][h=5] [/h][h=3]Education[/h][h=5][/h][h=5][/h][h=5][/h][h=5][/h][h=5][/h][h=5] [/h][h=5][/h]<header>[h=4]Pondicherry University[/h][h=5]MCA, Software[/h]</header>[h=5]<time>1986</time><time> – 1989</time>[/h][h=5][/h]
[h=5][/h]
[h=5][/h]
[h=5][/h]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A typical Ah Neh ...wants to lord over sinkees.

They come in and got a free ride ...after all the bs and pretense, they manage to climb up the corporate ladder, they now how lian and start to insult sinkees.

Foreigners do NOT create opportunities for sinkees, they deprive sinkees of opportunities.

Deport him back to India. Let's see where he will end up.

Sinkee PMET should curse him and cast voodoo spell on him.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Its his sense of entitlement that emboldened him into fake beliefs like this. If this was India n he was a foreigner they would HV set upon him n thrash him n set his properties on fire.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60%: Donch you 40% loser dare to tell me to vote out my beloved Leeder cos of this!

40%: Sure, continue to eat your coolie rice if there is still any left!

60%: Ahbathen?! *hee*hee*

40%: *shake head*

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners insult and despise sinkees because the PAP government sets the example. Until sinkees create an uproar, the PAP government will do nothing.

Will this Ah Neh banker be chased out like the Casey guy?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners insult and despise sinkees because the PAP government sets the example. Until sinkees create an uproar, the PAP government will do nothing.

Will this Ah Neh banker be chased out like the Casey guy?

PAP loves this Skin Shit thats playing their Tune.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Foreign indian vp at deutsche bank criticise singaporeans for being entitled

Below is a comment posted by one Sambath Kannan in the PAP's Facebook Page where he criticised S'poreans for having a sense of entitlement

Sambath Kannan works as a Vice President at Deutsche Bank and hails from Pondicherry, India.

The financial sector, as we have highlighted, is filled with the likes of Sambath Kannan and his ilk who hire each other at the expense of S'poreans.

You can see this in Sambath Kannan's LinkedIn Page which also lists out a host of other Indian nationals working at Deutsche Bank in Singapore.

"Let us not wait for others to do everything for us. Let us each do our part and give it all that we can".

Not sure how many young Singaporeans have read and understood these two lines ?

This doubt comes to my mind , while reading the comments made by some of our Singaporeans for the postings related press release of some ministries.

Housing- comments indicate, I want house of my own choice for the price I say. HDB should provide me immediately. I don't care about rules and regulations or queue.

Jobs -comments indicate, hello government , you owe me a job, give me the job I want, pay the salary I ask, but you should not question me about my performance.

I am really concerned and at times I pity them.

Those born , had education and experience in other countries migrate to Singapore , utilise the opportunities available, create the opportunities for Singaporeans, they grow , they help Singapore to grow. Some of them consider Singapore as their home.

But, some of the Singaporeans are yet to realise the opportunities available and yet to realise their own potentials. They waste their time and energy by criticising the government.

They should understand , while foreigners grow in this land , why not me? What do they have ? What do I do not have ? How can I compete them ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Foreign indian vp at deutsche bank criticise singaporeans for being entitled

Where is Leongsam? Come come come quickly!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Foreign indian vp at deutsche bank criticise singaporeans for being entitled

Oh yes the common Sinkie feels he/she is entitled to anything.

Example if they do not have a car park lot to park their cars, they ..

WILL CREATE one for themselves irregardless whether it caused inconvenience to others or not!

So they deserved those Pappy Masters who feel they are also ENTITLED to such HIGH PAY!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh yes the common sinkie feels he/she is entitled to anything.

Example if they do not have a car park lot to park their cars, they ..

Will create one for themselves irregardless whether it caused inconvenience to others or not!

So they deserved those pappy masters who feel they are also entitled to such high pay!

why does db need filththis ah neh in singapore? We are entitled to better pro than this blackhole of pundekcherry

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why does db need filththis ah neh in singapore? We are entitled to better pro than this blackhole of pundekcherry

First question asked should be...who/what is DBS CEO. You got your answer there.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

The above is a very valid statement. Sinkies should have better reflect upon themselves than to constantly whine and blame the government for all their present predicament.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Its his sense of entitlement that emboldened him into fake beliefs like this. If this was India n he was a foreigner they would HV set upon him n thrash him n set his properties on fire.

watz wrong w having sense of entitlement when our forebears sweated for it AND there are non stop onslaugths by FTs esp ah pu nehneh stealing our jobs, squatting in our HDB and clogging up our infra structures AND screwing up our national productivity?????????????????????? Fuckoff to Pundekcherry!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The above is a very valid statement. Sinkies should have better reflect upon themselves than to constantly whine and blame the government for all their present predicament.

That's a total bs statement. The government dictates our lives. It claims credit all the time but now it doesn't want to be accountable for the screw-ups?

Which country in the world allows foreigners to displace the locals? Only Sinkapore. The Ah Nehs, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs would be slaughtered if they exhibit the same kind of behaviour elsewhere. In the Middle East, they are treated like dirts.

Stop blaming sinkees. We have a right to jobs in the country, not foreigners. We have a right to seats on the MRT, not foreigners. We have a right to HDB flats, not foreigners. If you want to sell out sinkapore like the PAP, then you are a traitor.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's a total bs statement. The government dictates our lives. It claims credit all the time but now it doesn't want to be accountable for the screw-ups?

Which country in the world allows foreigners to displace the locals? Only Sinkapore. The Ah Nehs, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs would be slaughtered if they exhibit the same kind of behaviour elsewhere. In the Middle East, they are treated like dirts.

Stop blaming sinkees. We have a right to jobs in the country, not foreigners. We have a right to seats on the MRT, not foreigners. We have a right to HDB flats, not foreigners. If you want to sell out sinkapore like the PAP, then you are a traitor.

And we have our rights to our CPF $$. :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My first job was *almost* at Deutsche bank. Back then the reign of Lee Hsien Loong was at its infancy, so the FT infestation probably wasn't as bad as now.

I have dodged a bullet. :wink: