• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which type of ginseng is most expensive?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
which type of ginseng is most expensive sold in the market

Chinese ginseng?人蔘
American ginseng?xing yang 蔘
korea ginseng? kao li 蔘
i mean those grown ginseng..exclude wild ginseng.

i went different shops..
all price is different.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eating ginseng is like eating any other plant types, so that the consumer can be a better vegetarian :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It is not like other plants as it costs a lot for one.. I wonder what sort of special potent nutrients does a ginseng has.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have the money, very old red ginseng are the best......:confused:

You miss out Canadian gingseng, not expensive....:smile:

I prefer to drink dark tea, really good for your health....:biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited a ginseng farm somewhere north of Niagara that belonged to a friend of a friend, it was after harvest time (end autumn) and the "cartels" had already taken away their stash, what was laying around in the farm were leftovers where visitors could pick up and buy for a song. It was indeed cheap as hell. I am not a ginseng consumer, but it is customary for HongKongers to use ginseng in almost every soup dish they cook, so they use a lot of it. According to my friend, all the ginseng at the farm were sold to agents who bring it to Hong Kong and Taiwan, and I was asked whether I was interested to sell it into Singapore, his friend would give me "protected agent" status if I wished. I checked with my acquaintances in Singapore, and nobody I know was interested, or had the means to redistribute it, so I turned down the offer. I took back a bag of a few kilos and gave it to my mom, who never saw so much of this root in her life before, saying that I should not have spent so much money to acquire so much, I said it was okay, it whole bag only cost me fifty bucks! She said she thought I spent thousands of dollars for that amount!

Cheers!

.......................You miss out Canadian gingseng, not expensive....:smile:

....................:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most expensive ginseng was sold in 2012 for usd1.57m an ounce. it cums with a camel toe.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ginseng is bullshit.. My daily glass of juice has much more nutrients than that bullshit ginseng. What a waste of money.. More like chink showing of status and buying good health (for show)

(As you can see, it states here in this information, that steaming prevents the breakdown of its active ingredients, which lets you know that indeed it does contain nutrients in, and of itself. It does not list, however, what exactly those ingredients are.

Korean Red Gingeng, also know as Asian Red Ginseng:
Ginseng is one of the most studied herbs in the world, and is considered the most stimulating of the adaptogens. It supports healthy blood flow, and has a broad effect on the immune, circulatory, and nervous systems. Red ginseng is harvested after six years, and is steam-cured. Steaming prevents the breakdown of the active ingredients.

American Ginseng, also known as Panax quinquefolius:

As an antioxidant, American ginseng boosts the immune system, enhances healthy circulation, and strengthens the body’s response to illness or injury. The root is light tan and gnarled, sometimes resembling the shape of the human body. Ginseng is used in many different cultures for its ability to support health and recovery.

I included the link where I found this information in the source box below. Once you land on this page, click on the product called "Zest." This information will pop up on the left, beside the picture of the product.)

(Several studies in people have also shown that ginseng may lower blood sugar levels.

There is some early evidence that ginseng might temporarily -- and modestly -- improve concentration and learning. In some studies of mental performance, ginseng has been combined with ginkgo. While these studies are intriguing, many experts feel that we need more evidence.

Ginseng has also been studied as a way to improve mood and boost endurance as well as treat cancer, heart disease, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, and other conditions. While some of these uses are promising, the evidence isn’t conclusive.)

These are good effect which a ginseng suppose to have.. See the word "suppose"
Not even confirm.. And if it really has it, then u have to take it daily.. Just one time and u see result?
My glass of ABC juice is more powerful than this stupid ginseng.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Price is not the issue. You buy based on the medicinal qualities of different types of ginseng.

1. 人蔘 (Chinese ginseng) – heaty. Good for rheumatism, chronic infections, asthenia
2. 西洋蔘 (American ginseng) – cooling. Good for acute infections, high fever, stress-related conditions
3. 高丽蔘 (Korean ginseng) – intermediate

All ginsengs boost the immune system, stimulate the central nervous system, have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant/cancer properties. Asian ginseng have better cholesterol-lowering and neuroprotective effects than American ginseng.

The best Chinese ginseng is found in the wild in the Changbaishan mountains of Jilin, China. It is very rare and therefore the most expensive.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Price is not the issue. You buy based on the medicinal qualities of different types of ginseng.

1. 人蔘 (Chinese ginseng) – heaty. Good for rheumatism, chronic infections, asthenia
2. 西洋蔘 (American ginseng) – cooling. Good for acute infections, high fever, stress-related conditions
3. 高丽蔘 (Korean ginseng) – intermediate

All ginsengs boost the immune system, stimulate the central nervous system, have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant/cancer properties. Asian ginseng have better cholesterol-lowering and neuroprotective effects than American ginseng.

The best Chinese ginseng is found in the wild in the Changbaishan mountains of Jilin, China. It is very rare and therefore the most expensive.

My ABC juice also boost the immune system, anti-inflammatory and full of antioxidants.. It even detox and heal the liver.. Since the juice is from plants, it also lower cholesterol a d has neuroprotective effects too if added turmeric in it..

My juice cost less than $10 a 500ml glass and it is organic too and I can drink it everyday.. Twice a day too.

Last edited: