• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did I Just See a Clown on TV? Wtf!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Is PAP so desperate until PM of Singapore has to become a clown on New Year's Eve 2014???

:*:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to project himself to the Sinkie voters that he should be forgiven for all his cock ups ( plural) as he is an 'easy going' person ( who sues his own citizen) and who is 'WITH THE PEOPLE OF SINKLAND'

BUY THAT?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Trying to project himself to the Sinkie voters that he should be forgiven for all his cock ups ( plural) as he is an 'easy going' person ( who sues his own citizen) and who is 'WITH THE PEOPLE OF SINKLAND'

BUY THAT?

PAP really getting desperate...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My turn to look at them.....:biggrin:

10902126_f260.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Lee_Kuan_Yew_ASEAN_Photo.jpg

At least his father looked respectable in 1965... i look at his son in 2015 with a phallic symbol hat...i am still shocked! :*:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That gross indecency man!!!! There's kid surfing this forum. No flashing of manhood please

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mediacock really no standard...For PM of Singapore..the party ballon hat must be bigger .... like this one below...

l_ada2db33ccfa44ebbb7a6b33ec7c0527.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Gurmit make an appearance or is he already history:confused:

Some people have strong feelings about him but he has been a fixture for so long that it will be sad to see him go:o