• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Niches and Seng Kang West

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Breaking: PAP surrender! Fernvale residents win!

Ccb!! Like that limpeh how to have devotees!! Knnbccb!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lesson Learnt from Columbarium Fiasco - NEVER AGAIN 1-Party Rule!

"The officers assessing the tender just assumed that it must be a company affiliated to some religious organisation and, because they made the highest bid, it was awarded to them."

Dear Mr Khaw, the people in your ministry ASSUME things? My primary school teacher told me that when we assume, we make an ASS of U and Me!

He also drew the distinction between the operation of a commercial columbarium and an "incidental columbarium", which is a service provided by religious organisations.

Dear Mr Khaw, stop all this nuancing and playing with words, semantics etc. Your ministry farked it up as usual, and now blame all sorts of things; why you you blame the haze for your cock-talk too?

He said the ministry will ensure the land is restored to the original plan for a Chinese temple, and that it is in discussion with Eternal Pure Land on how that can be achieved.

Dear Mr Khaw, my interpretation is that you are going back on your words, never mind what you said in parliament? And change your mind after the elections, like the lies you told about means testing for hospital charges BEFORE and AFTER the elections?

"Having reached such a situation, I'll find a way to try to unwind this. The key point is for that Sengkang site, we want the Chinese temple and we will deliver that, for that Sengkang site we do not want a commercial columbarium and we won't have one."

Dear Mr Khaw, I am impressed by your 'strong' words - if only I can trust you, the way I trust you on your $8 heart operation!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fake Buddhist Cow trying to play good man here. Human also him, ghost also him. This episode has cost Fernvale residents time, effort, and mental distress. Time to ask for compensation.

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;7rr88Szc5q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr88Szc5q0[/video]

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This episode has also taught the residents a lesson. Remember what Lam Par Min did when they needed him the most.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP has vested interest in this company. So die die must still use this company lah.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He also said the Government will review the land tender process for places of worship and tighten eligibility requirements for tenderers.

Classsic PAP response whenever there is fcuk up - the process is always in the wrong. Not the minister, not the highly paid civil servants, no one.
But it is always the system.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

1014076_790461527676524_565241188774273441_n.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He also said the Government will review the land tender process for places of worship and tighten eligibility requirements for tenderers.

Classsic PAP response whenever there is fcuk up - the process is always in the wrong. Not the minister, not the highly paid civil servants, no one.
But it is always the system.

No heads will roll as usual! Zero accountability. PAP is always learning and fine-tuning from its many mistakes.:rolleyes:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

waste land lah............build temples and columbarium on empty land.............

build all these on top of HDB flats lah...........residents can visit easily mah...........save time and transport.......

1 block got temple on top.............next block got mosque............

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silly sinkies. No to commercial columbrium, YES to non-commercial columbrium by NTUC.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

These words actually came from chairman of PAP.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shouldn't some heads need to be on the chopping board, considering dat this is a national blunder.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shouldn't some heads need to be on the chopping board, considering dat this is a national blunder.....

We have BCA, HDB...don't tell us, that, they are so unqualified to know?? but opposition ward holding trade fairs....they know how?...Is this $8 cow lying again? remember the Brompton bikes? he supported the purchases & later reverse...how many times, had he done, what they say in Bahasa Malaysia..." go ahead! Kostan"??

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

NO excuse whatsoever for HDB big wigs NOT to know or see further than their noses......... are are paid handsomely for doing their jobs and they screwed up so badly....... nobody in HDB thot it improper to hv tender opened and awarded to commercial setup for something so sacred? Even the children in street know it stinks ie not proper but HDB did not know or was hoping that the public does not notice!!
Will the CEO of HDB be asked to resign to become deputy CEO of

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a joke for Cow to draw on Butterfly Lovers when there is NO similarity at all...........unless he was refering to Zhu Yingtai father as PAPigs

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This episode has also taught the residents a lesson. Remember what Lam Par Min did when they needed him the most.

This will cause Lampar Min and the PAP 5,000 votes at least.