• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Niches and Seng Kang West

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Video - Lam Pin Min's Dialogue With Residents About The Planned Columbarium

Source: A visit to the MP - Against columbarium shared Goh Meng Seng's album

The successful tenderer was awarded with this precious land meant for chinese temple despite it
1) newly incorporated
2) $1company
3) commercial entity whose principal activities are funeral and related services .... etc
4) no relevant experience in managing a chinese temple
Why???? I wonder what is the shortlisting criteria??

10407939_10204758555576924_1112179325154698810_n.jpg

Incoporated just days before submission of tender. - Goh Meng Seng

10841938_10204758556016935_7986282731340904579_o.jpg

Tender won immediately on the day of tender. - Goh Meng Seng

End Of Article​

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sengkang "temple" - 3 Day Old $1 Company Can Win HDB Tender

Source: A visit to the MP - Against columbarium shared Goh Meng Seng's album

The successful tenderer was awarded with this precious land meant for chinese temple despite it
1) newly incorporated
2) $1company
3) commercial entity whose principal activities are funeral and related services .... etc
4) no relevant experience in managing a chinese temple
Why???? I wonder what is the shortlisting criteria??

10407939_10204758555576924_1112179325154698810_n.jpg

Incoporated just days before submission of tender. - Goh Meng Seng

10841938_10204758556016935_7986282731340904579_o.jpg

Tender won immediately on the day of tender. - Goh Meng Seng

End Of Article​

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Video - Lam Pin Min's Dialogue With Residents About The Planned Columbarium

A show performed for draft sinkies to stare at.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you tell me there's no inside job, i will tell you who are you kidding? The answer is 60.1%. :oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

LFC's own website confirms that they are building a columbarium there, I don't know what Lampar Min is trying to deny here.

In July 2014, LFC announced its successful tender of a lease hold land in Singapore for the construction of a Chinese temple with columbarium niche storage facility. The land lease acquired is a strategic move as LFC strives to expand its presence in the enlarged bereavement business in Singapore with the columbarium facility.

http://www.cygenics.com/index.php/our-business

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

nepotism again? you scratch my back i scratch yours types?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nepotism again? you scratch my back i scratch yours types?

You suck my dick, I suck yours. You drink my sperm, I drink yours.

AIM, Brompton bikes, this incident and many more examples. :wink:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MP Lam continues to digress, Fervane owners want refund, HDB to consider

I think there is a bellewaters near there also, but out of sight of the columbarium, just very near..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

I got a feeling gahmen trying to get population used to living with columbaria and the dead in their midst. Then, in future, gahmen is not going to have vast extracts of land reserved for public columbaria such as those at Mt Vernon, Mandai, and Kranji. They may also have only one crematorium, and force those who want private columbaria to house them within temples.

But they will have to change the culture of the Chinese. Not easy.

In western countries, like Canada, it is common to see graveyards with private houses all around them. In old Singapore and also still in parts of rural M'sia, not uncommon to find the Malays burying their dead in their backyards.

There is also a big plot of land in between HDB blocks at Commonwealth Avenue which is a built-up cemetery. Stone slabs have engraved on them the names of the dead and bereaved, macam like Hollywood Avenue of the Stars. Heard that it will soon be exhumed and the land recovered once Old Fart dies, as there is somebody important related to the Family buried there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think there is a bellewaters near there also, but out of sight of the columbarium, just very near..

Whether it is within sight or out of sight of the columbarium is irrelevant. Please don't be distracted by that turd Lam Pin Min.

The fact is that the HDB was being deliberately deceitful about the development of a 'Chinese temple' in that area, possibly knowing full well that there was going to be a columbarium, so people won't be put off about buying the flats.

This is dishonesty. This is deceit. This is FRAUD.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

LFC's own website confirms that they are building a columbarium there, I don't know what Lampar Min is trying to deny here.

In July 2014, LFC announced its successful tender of a lease hold land in Singapore for the construction of a Chinese temple with columbarium niche storage facility. The land lease acquired is a strategic move as LFC strives to expand its presence in the enlarged bereavement business in Singapore with the columbarium facility.

http://www.cygenics.com/images/investor/annual reports/lfc_23oct13.pdf

CEO is a tiong in the blood for money & ashes for money business.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's a very interesting looking 'Chinese temple'... in fact it looks like Jurong East's Big Box mall with a a little Buddhist decoration. :rolleyes:

MY_20150105_STBTO05_P2_954854.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It all boils down to an unhealthy attitude towards money.

Things that you should not cut costs on, you penny pinch and opt for the cheapest option.

Things that you should not sell, you auction off to the highest bidder.

That sums up the PAP's attitude.

Why used so many words to summarise?

How about...

RENT SEEKING ECONOMIC SLUTS.

Sounds classy? Or cheap? LoL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies, this is a very good reason to start a massive road protest against the PAP... what are you waiting for?? still finding your freaking balls?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

velly good ah.............opposition gifted extra votes liao...........hope many more ask for refund.......and rejected

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

so how? hamas capt goh never turned up when Dr Lame have dielock with residents?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's a very interesting looking 'Chinese temple'... in fact it looks like Jurong East's Big Box mall with a a little Buddhist decoration. :rolleyes:

MY_20150105_STBTO05_P2_954854.jpg

Ring a bell?

city_harvest_church_singapore_2012_6_26.jpg

Me thinks it is gonna be the start of the mega-temples...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Public statement from Fernvale Lea residents, accusingMSM of biased reporting

The Singapore Mass Media has put up very negative report on us trying to portray us as some petty people who only care about our flat value and that is why we reject the columbarium. That is far from the truth.

I hereby represent the hundreds of affected stakeholders to put up the following statement:

1) We are unhappy and felt aggrieved by HDB’s misrepresentation by way of omission of material fact in their sale brochures. We reiterate that there was absolutely NO MENTION of columbarium in the sale brochures while the stated “Ancillary Service” phrase is so general that anyone who read that would have misconstrued as something else. Such definition can only be found in URA website and not HDB website at all. Any ordinary man would not have known how to get access to the details at all.

2) We are against such sales tactic as we should be treated fairly to be given FULL DISCLOSURE of information by the seller, HDB before we chose to buy the flat. We should have the right to make INFORMED choices and not short-changed with such omission of critical material information by HDB.

3) We are also very concerned about how HDB allowing a private commercial entity owned by a foreign public listed company to bid for the land gazetted for religious purposes. It is totally inappropriate for a commercial entity to make money out of any religion.

4) According to High Court ruling, any entity that advance religion cause, should be subjected to Charity Act and put under the supervision of Commissioner of Charities. Apparently HDB has not made appropriate screening prior to the award of this land, which is meant for religious use, to a commercial entity.

5) Commercial business should be restricted to land meant for commercial purposes, like industrial park. Land meant for religious purposes should be reserved to religious organizations registered in Singapore. This is to protect the interests of religious organizations as commercial entities would have more financial muscles to outbid them. It is totally unfair to these religious organizations which are Non-Profit Organizations to compete with Profit-oriented commercial entities in bidding for such limited land slated for religious purposes.

6) Most of us are buying a flat as a HOME, not for property speculation. Thus, property resale value is least of our concern. Our main concern is the conduciveness of our living environment for our families. Thus the Main Stream Media has put up a totally misrepresentation of our plight and this is really a double whammy to us. What we want is just a fair deal for our choice of home and we plead to the Main Stream Media not to put a double stabbing into our hearts and dignity by such grossly misreporting.

7) We are all law abiding citizens and we expect the Rule of Law to be adhered by the very institutions which are supposedly tasked to uphold the law and justice for citizens.

8 ) We sincerely hope that the relevant authorities, including the Ministry of Development, HDB and URA to look into the matter as soon as possible.

Thank you.

On Behalf of
Stakeholders, BTO Buyers.

A visit to the MP - Against columbarium

Source: www.facebook.com/columbariumisabadidea/posts/762234300491790

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/01/05/public-statement-from-fernvale-lea-residents/

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Public statement from Fernvale Lea residents, accusingMSM of biased reporting

Vote PAP... then why they comprian ... you get what you voted for rite? No?