• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Niches and Seng Kang West

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Funeral Parlour in Sengkang West? HDB Please Come Clean!

If the tender has already been awarded, what else is there to do? Even the AG will also take side with the PAP. Period.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If the tender has already been awarded, what else is there to do? Even the AG will also take side with the PAP. Period.

PAP ib, you hope that sinkie will not do anything??? wow...really hope for that...There are lots of things can be done..such at stopping the work from carrying on... afraid or not???

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP ib, you hope that sinkie will not do anything??? wow...really hope for that...There are lots of things can be done..such at stopping the work from carrying on... afraid or not???
Melbourne your cock lah. Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei? Sinkies won't protest like you lah. You can do that in your Merdeka Square, if only you got the balls but unfortunately they have been sucked into your mother's Chow pussy already lah.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

please wait for mp wicked lim to come out and declare that colobarium in SK is a privilege for residents andd mp jo to puzzle why resident in SK r angry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please wait for mp wicked lim to come out and declare that colobarium in SK is a privilege for residents andd mp jo to puzzle why resident in SK r angry.

It's definitely the Sinkies' fault. Had they not fed stray dogs in Sengkang West, there would be no need to build a columbarium there.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=1]DR LAM PIN MIN, YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
4 Jan 2015 - 5:48pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

More questions were raised for Sengkang West PAP MP Lam Pin Min after he posted a status update summarizing this weekend's dialogue sessions on the planned columbarium to be situated in the middle of a residential estate.
In his update, Lam blamed social media for spreading misinformation and said that URA and HDB have "confirmed that there will not be funeral parlours nor crematorium in the neighbouring land parcels".
One resident, Ling Loo Ping, called his bluff and commented:
"Do I heard it wrongly? URA representative didn't commit to say 'NOT' to have funeral parlour, he just said 'unlikely, not likely'. Please confirm. Thanks."
Another resident, Adrian Choo, asked why was the tender given to a private corporation:
"Dr Lam, thanks for sharing. But could you please comment on how proper it is for a corporation to tender for a religious site? I would be dismayed if, say, for a Church site tender, a private company outbids other churches just for the land, as the company would have access to more resources than a not-for-profit religious body. Thanks for clarifying, Sir."

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Louis Kung C L asked why was the tender awarded to a $1 corporation registered just days before the tender:
Dear Dr lam, A temple should "bid" and "manage" by a "right" group of people. HDB didnt exercise their care when review & eventually awarded to LFC, I was very shock to learn that this company had just registered 3 day before the tender with a paid up capital of $1 tendering for the land and HDB actually approved it ! They were even not member of any religion group sometime like that as I heard from ?
Steven Tan pointed out:
"Please lah, people are concerned about Columbarium i.e. storage of cremated remains, not just "funeral and cremation services"... so Lam Pin Min's dialogue session did not clarify this after all... really incompetent leh..."
For more interesting comments or to question Lam, go to his Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=966077196755590&substory_index=0&id=174943379202313

The Alternative View
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/358759327518739/photos/a.598097686918234.107374...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

so where is all the fair weather ministers? sleepy teo? selfie teo? pinkie? boh lang? all MIA again?

how about paper general tan... come come, call these residents of SK a disgrace pls. or do better....

come on... grow a pair and take on these pesky residents before it get out of control.. send in starpest!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

langjeow lah.. i long long alrdy scold them liaoz. of cos best is at SK then my place. i sappork with both hands both legs and my penis. up up!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP's dodgy response on Sengkang "temple"

From the sketch of the proposed building, it appears to be a pretty big development, and hardly looks like a temple. And Lam, in his statement, has also touted the columbarium as a state-of-the-art, automated one.

At face value, it does seem that the columbarium facility takes precedence over the temple facility, so why can’t the HDB state it clearly instead of merely calling it a temple, and inserting a tiny clause in the fine print (which had to be magnified 4 times on its website to be read) that a columbarium could be built?

This has rankled future residents, who also accuse the HDB of not mentioning the columbarium development in the sales brochure (though Lam says otherwise).

Lam’s Facebook explanation skirts the issue of transparency on the part of the HDB. He instead choosing to reassure residents that the columbarium development is super cool and will not inconvenience residents. The issue is, some of those residents might not even choose to stay there if they were aware of such a development.

It’s like offering a man a tasty sandwich, and after he accepts and bites into it, reveal that it’s a bug meat bun. Even if the sandwich taste really good, the poor chomper should at least know what’s in it first so he can decide whether or not to take a bite.
Hopefully the issue of transparency isn’t skirted during the dialogue session with LifeCorp (the columbarium builder), the URA and HDB on Sunday (4 Jan).

This is MP Lam Pin Min’s full Facebook post:

http://therealsingapore.com/content/sengkang-columbarium-–-pap-mp’s-dodgy-statements

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP's dodgy response on Sengkang "temple"

Dodgy response not so bad, wait till they give a ghostly reponse, then you scared.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: PAP's dodgy response on Sengkang "temple"

comments from facebook

Louis Kung C L asked why was the tender awarded to a $1 corporation registered just days before the tender:

Dear Dr lam, A temple should "bid" and "manage" by a "right" group of people. HDB didnt exercise their care when review & eventually awarded to LFC, I was very shock to learn that this company had just registered 3 day before the tender with a paid up capital of $1 tendering for the land and HDB actually approved it ! They were even not member of any religion group sometime like that as I heard from ?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sengkang "temple" - 3 Day Old $1 Company Can Win HDB Tender

Source: The Alternative View

10915214_828900203837980_6852804018856734174_n.jpg

You can run, but you can't hide

More questions were raised for Sengkang West PAP MP Lam Pin Min after he posted a status update summarizing this weekend's dialogue sessions on the planned columbarium to be situated in the middle of a residential estate.

In his update, Lam blamed social media for spreading misinformation and said that URA and HDB have "confirmed that there will not be funeral parlours nor crematorium in the neighbouring land parcels".

One resident, Ling Loo Ping, called his bluff and commented:

"Do I heard it wrongly? URA representative didn't commit to say 'NOT' to have funeral parlour, he just said 'unlikely, not likely'. Please confirm. Thanks."

Another resident, Adrian Choo, asked why was the tender given to a private corporation:

"Dr Lam, thanks for sharing. But could you please comment on how proper it is for a corporation to tender for a religious site? I would be dismayed if, say, for a Church site tender, a private company outbids other churches just for the land, as the company would have access to more resources than a not-for-profit religious body. Thanks for clarifying, Sir."

Steven Tan pointed out:

"Please lah, people are concerned about Columbarium i.e. storage of cremated remains, not just "funeral and cremation services"... so Lam Pin Min's dialogue session did not clarify this after all... really incompetent leh..."

For more interesting comments or to question Lam, go to his Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=966077196755590&substory_index=0&id=174943379202313

End Of Article​

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sengkang "temple" - 3 Day Old $1 Company Can Win HDB Tender

The Ah Tiongs being enterprising, I wouldn't be surprised if they started selling coffins at the shophouses nearby.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10915214_828900203837980_6852804018856734174_n.jpg

These lying bitches also promised the same thing about returning CPF at 55, but see how now?
Once the residents get kelonged into this trap, just like buying a Mac, there's no turning back.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

" Many misinformation". This guy's English is atrocious. Is he a "Chinese helicopter" ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It all boils down to an unhealthy attitude towards money.

Things that you should not cut costs on, you penny pinch and opt for the cheapest option.

Things that you should not sell, you auction off to the highest bidder.

That sums up the PAP's attitude.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

" Many misinformation". This guy's English is atrocious. Is he a "Chinese helicopter" ?

Hey we need good MPs not English teachers to run our constituency.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It all boils down to an unhealthy attitude towards money.

Things that you should not cut costs on, you penny pinch and opt for the cheapest option.

Things that you should not sell, you auction off to the highest bidder.

That sums up the PAP's attitude.

It's bery healthy. It all makes alot of sense if you seriously know the motivation behind it.