• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best place to have TeoChew porridge

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can anyone tell me where to get great teochew porridge?

festive season eat many rich and oily food. Need to eat something light.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these are profiteers and cheaters w their sharp knives, more so
when u are w yr GF or ktv hostess

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lim Tua Tow Road. Ah Seng Teochew Porridge.

Tired that before, not bad but had better ones nearby. Tried the one at Simon Road?

I recently went back to Springleaf Taiwan Porridge after many years and it really good. I had 5 bowls of porridge in one sitting as I was controlling my intake.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
twenty years ago I used to go to Owen Road then fifteen years ago old man move to Dunlop Street then ten years ago ... I think he died liao

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I don't know much about good Teochew porridge, but I used to love what A1 porridge sold in food courts, until they became independent and set up their own stores. Now they jacked up their prices so much.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Since you want to have a healthy meal if teochew porridge might as well diy at home. Teochew porridge these days are very expensive and not as healthy as before.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I not sure which is the bestest but know a few above average ones....cheap and good.
I know for sure to avoid geylang and havelock road.....cut throat and fucked up.

Night Shanghai in bukit merah view
Another one in coffeeshop bukit batok near the driving center
Joo chiat coffeeshop at traffic junction next to dunman HC

For healthy eating always ask for bowl of 'arm'

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days we shouldn't eat Teochew porridge in S'pore cos they're mostly prepared by unhygienic PRC locusts and vermin.

All Teochew porridge vendors would only hire PRC trash to save cost.

Nevertheless, eat at your own peril.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tired that before, not bad but had better ones nearby. Tried the one at Simon Road?

I recently went back to Springleaf Taiwan Porridge after many years and it really good. I had 5 bowls of porridge in one sitting as I was controlling my intake.

simon road close too early. parking also difficult.

Narong recommendation of Joo chiat coffeeshop at traffic junction next to dunman HC also not bad. good variety of dishes to choose from.