• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many third world trained foreign doctors are there in Singapore ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one I know spoke well of ah neh docs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonder if our ministers n family willing to be treated by ah neh docs esp those from India

Of course not, they will reserve the top local doctors and leave the ah neh doctors to us.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more foreign trained doctors because most sinkies are fat, out of shape and eat poorly. The number of fat soldiers that need to do RT is staggering. There is not enough local talent to be trained as doctors, hence we have to import more foreigners. Sinkies should stick to lower skilled medical work such as nursing.

It is not no talent but no heart to train local students to be doctors. Parents have to pay few hundred thousands to send their children to study overseas to become doctors in Spore while these third world foreign trash paid a fraction of that money to do the same. Really an income opportunity for parents to start sending their children to study in those countries instead, easy on the pocket and easy to graduate.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 60% really like to be treated as dirt in their own country.

they are doing very well, travel much for holidays using budget airlines and deals, feel very happy and lucky to live in sg, and have very positive outlooks. and their numbers will climb to 69.69% before the next ge. :biggrin:

my shift has just started.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are doing very well, travel much for holidays using budget airlines and deals, feel very happy and lucky to live in sg, and have very positive outlooks. and their numbers will climb to 69.69% before the next ge. :biggrin:

my shift has just started.

You have been fed PAP garbage. Next year, many PAPpies will be unemployed. And the new government will be going after the corrupted previous government. Many PAPpies will flee.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read in this forum before someone said most of the pinoy doctors cannot pass as doctors in the first world and have to work as nurses there. Why is MOH allowing these rejects to work freely as doctors in Spore?

After working in sinkapore, these pinoy doctors will move to US ....sinkapore is just a stepping stone and to give their half-past six qualifications some credibility.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
After working in sinkapore, these pinoy doctors will move to US ....sinkapore is just a stepping stone and to give their half-past six qualifications some credibility.

You are right.

I just had a doctor from India write to me asking about how to work in Singapore. He plans to get Singaporean experience then move to USA or Canada because they would recognize the Singaporean experience.

Singapore is a stepping stone country. And it is very good for that purpose.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right.

I just had a doctor from India write to me asking about how to work in Singapore. He plans to get Singaporean experience then move to USA or Canada because they would recognize the Singaporean experience.

More sinkies should have done the same. They have the advantage because they are actually born and bred here. Besides, going overseas to work allows them to skip annual ICT. They can stay abroad till they are almost forty, and the SAF would have forgotten about them. At worst, they only need to serve one or two cycles of reservist, unlike the rest of their friends who have to do the 10 year or 13 year cycle.

If foreigners are so willing to travel around the world to work and learn, why are sinkies so pampered and spoilt? Why are sinkies so unwilling to step out of their comfort zone to ensure their own survival and prosperity? In this age, a growing number of people in Third World countries have also received tertiary education. Do most sinkies still think that the almost every pinoy, chink and Ah Neh they meet has barely primary school education like in the past?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
More sinkies should have done the same. They have the advantage because they are actually born and bred here. Besides, going overseas to work allows them to skip annual ICT. They can stay abroad till they are almost forty, and the SAF would have forgotten about them. At worst, they only need to serve one or two cycles of reservist, unlike the rest of their friends who have to do the 10 year or 13 year cycle.

If foreigners are so willing to travel around the world to work and learn, why are sinkies so pampered and spoilt? Why are sinkies so unwilling to step out of their comfort zone to ensure their own survival and prosperity? In this age, a growing number of people in Third World countries have also received tertiary education. Do most sinkies still think that the almost every pinoy, chink and Ah Neh they meet has barely primary school education like in the past?

LOL! I totally agree with you.

Singapore mass media portrays these races in a certain way. Not to mention children grow up in environments at home where the pinoy is the servant.

How many doctors are willing to leave Singapore and start all over again in another country? Re-do residency? I do know of another Singaporean doctor in Vancouver who is applying to residency but it's a tough draw for IMGs. Myself, I finish my 2 year residency in Canada in 6 months time. :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore mass media portrays these races in a certain way. Not to mention children grow up in environments at home where the pinoy is the servant.

How many doctors are willing to leave Singapore and start all over again in another country? Re-do residency? I do know of another Singaporean doctor in Vancouver who is applying to residency but it's a tough draw for IMGs. Myself, I finish my 2 year residency in Canada in 6 months time. :smile:

We are discussing the same thing in another thread, about a Mexican who got an IT job despite no IT relevant credentials. He went to jail for being a pedophile. If most sinkies were in his place, or were simply retrenched, they would end up as taxi drivers or security guard till the day they die from bitterness and rage. But this fella found a new IT job in the US shortly after he came out of jail.

Most of the samsters were too busy lampooning him merely for having no IT background, instead of clapping him on the back for being able to learn IT skills, bounce back from his mistake and start afresh in an IT company in the US. This is a very troubling attitude that I see in so many sinkies, be it fresh graduates or past middle age PMETs. They are really that reluctant to move abroad to learn new skills or to open up new horizons, and constantly look down on the foreigners who are willing to leave their familiar environment and move to singapore to start anew.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
We are discussing the same thing in another thread, about a Mexican who got an IT job despite no IT relevant credentials. He went to jail for being a pedophile. If most sinkies were in his place, or were simply retrenched, they would end up as taxi drivers or security guard till the day they die from bitterness and rage. But this fella found a new IT job in the US shortly after he came out of jail.

Most of the samsters were too busy lampooning him merely for having no IT background, instead of clapping him on the back for being able to learn IT skills, bounce back from his mistake and start afresh in an IT company in the US. This is a very troubling attitude that I see in so many sinkies, be it fresh graduates or past middle age PMETs. They are really that reluctant to move abroad to learn new skills or to open up new horizons, and constantly look down on the foreigners who are willing to leave their familiar environment and move to singapore to start anew.

Nothing new lah. Back in 2003-2004 we were saying the same things on the same forum. Come to think of it 10 years have passed already and the attitude of most Singaporeans is still the same la.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkees have been brainwashed by the PAP to be straight. That's why most sinkees are not successful operating beyond the borders of sinkapore. Everything must be black or white. Any nuances throw them off.
This foreigner dares to hide his conviction ....sinkee can sabo him by informing his clients of his conviction ....sinkees won't dare to do that.

This foreigner is young and came to sinkapore because our employers are suckers for foreigners. He didn't go elsewhere ...why? Because no other country would take him, only sinkapore would. That he turned out to be a pedophile shows the type of foreigners that flock to this island. That is the crux of the matter.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congrats, Dr. Nayr69sg.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is the PAP so adamant in chasing sinkees to leave their country? We want to live here. We have the opportunities here but for the fact that the PAP gives them all to foreigners.

Foreigners are here because sinkapore offers them the opportunity, not many countries allow foreigners to come and steal jobs from citizens. And the foreigners we get are craps, yet the PAP government calls them talents.
PAP government treats foreigners like god-gifts while despising the citizens. That is the problem.
Sinkees should not have to leave the country to seek a better life.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right.

Someday, sinkapore will be labeled as a country of charlatans after many of the foreigners are shown to be empty vessels. Then these pinoys and Ah Nehs will have to find somewhere else to get credited.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Someday, sinkapore will be labeled as a country of charlatans after many of the foreigners are shown to be empty vessels. Then these pinoys and Ah Nehs will have to find somewhere else to get credited.

For sure! Which is why I decided to leave when I could.

You can't blame the government for everything though. This "brainwashing" happens to everyone in Singapore but not everyone is "brainwashed". Otherwise there would not be people like me. Everyone has to stand for themselves and take responsibility for their failures and successes.

No point blaming others and waiting for others to solve your problems.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For sure! Which is why I decided to leave when I could.

You can't blame the government for everything though. This "brainwashing" happens to everyone in Singapore but not everyone is "brainwashed". Otherwise there would not be people like me. Everyone has to stand for themselves and take responsibility for their failures and successes.

No point blaming others and waiting for others to solve your problems.

But the brainwashing is meticulous, and it is mostly done by the MOE education system feeding impressionable young minds certain views and opinions regarding Singapore.

Some people are unaffected by the brainwashing. Most aren't. They grow up to become the 60%.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I actually think some of this behavior is cultural. Many of the foreign doctors who migrate to Canada refuse to do anything but be doctors (which they cannot). They refuse to take up other jobs because they are doctors. Too lowly to think of doing other work.

They study for 2 years and keep taking the exam to get better scores believing that those with the best scores will get residency training spots. And when they don't they kpkb about how "racist" "unfair" the system is blah blah blah.

If you ask me, they are a bunch of losers. Many doctors have such mindset. They went to school, did well in exams, then got into med school then got job, and most of their "challenge" is in passing exams. Medicine is one field where the only time you really need to do well is in exams. In daily work, main thing is not to screw up. No doctor ever gets paid more to spend more time and think harder how to solve a problem with ideas out of the box. Everything is follow the book. Very stupid field if you ask me.

So this "brainwashing" is actually in the education system everywhere. Particularly in Asia which excels in producing students who do very well academically getting high marks.

You want less "brainwashing" then have less education. Look less at marks. But all across Asia the emphasis is on marks. So is this unique to Singapore? No it isn't. It's asian.

Those who are unaffected are the rebels who realize early education academic system is a bunch of bullshit. In the real world you need to think on your feet, work towards producing real results and added value.

The best problem solvers are not those with great academic background. It is the ones who are "battle hardened" on the streets. Say what you want the old guard were good because they went through and survived WWII. Street smarts.

The scholar system in Singapore will be Singapore's demise eventually.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least the doctors, if well-trained, are competent professionals who can benefit society. Doctors are in demand everywhere.

Those SAF scholars, on the other hand, are mostly not worth a fuck. And they're picked by the PAP govt as leaders: within the PAP, in stat boards, public institutions etc.