• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GOLD 90.5FM's The Flying Dutchman to leave MediaCorp

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good riddance. Him and that Glenn Ong are painful to hear. I've completely stop listening to 95 and 90.5 ever since.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i prefer cai lilian from chinese channel love 97.2, i think she is a babe although she is not a good "disc joker" :o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are so many famous people leaving: Gurmit Singh, this guy,....:confused:

Are they being replaced by a new generation of "new" Sporeans :confused:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay tuned because the filipinos speak pretty darned good english in an american accent if necessary and will take 50% less pay, stay 10 people in one room and generally save the radio stations a lot of money.

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good riddance but i never listen to that shitty station.

will this PLP be like another Lionel de Dog? :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay tuned because the filipinos speak pretty darned good english in an american accent if necessary and will take 50% less pay, stay 10 people in one room and generally save the radio stations a lot of money.

Why pay more $$$ when they can get cheaper FT especially with the changing demographics in Spore:confused:

I won't be surprise if they bring in an english speaking filipino, Indonesian, Malaysian,... If locals are expandable, the same fate may apply to old time PAP supporters .

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why pay more $$$ when they can get cheaper FT especially with the changing demographics in Spore:confused:

Well, because the whole part of being a community is that you take care of your own first?????! Because not everything can be measured in $$$ terms. Because you don't just throw $100 get rebate at really poor people once a year during budget time…how about looking after the people who put you where you are??? Need some more reasons?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth is, no one listens to OTA radio any more….plenty of free radio stations and apps with no annoying ads and DJs like vernetta et al talking shit that only they think is funny. Hope they shut it down no one is gonna miss them except the brian richmond type uncles.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, because the whole part of being a community is that you take care of your own first?????! Because not everything can be measured in $$$ terms. Because you don't just throw $100 get rebate at really poor people once a year during budget time…how about looking after the people who put you where you are??? Need some more reasons?

Yes that only works in countries where people use their votes to vote in honest politician & vote out dishonest ones. This is Spore & we have the 60% who don't seem to know this.

The 60% are really daft. They might enjoy a position of privilege now but unless they are related to the elites they just as expandable as the 40%.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth is, no one listens to OTA radio any more….plenty of free radio stations and apps with no annoying ads and DJs like vernetta et al talking shit that only they think is funny. Hope they shut it down no one is gonna miss them except the brian richmond type uncles.

In the past I used to listen to Brian Richmond:o In fact I entered one of his phone in quizzes & won a prize:biggrin:
Switched to internet radio because there was too much propanda & ads.

If you are already paying for internet connection, might as well get an internet radio for $150 & use some of the bandwidth to listen to news or music.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this shows just exactly how much talent singaporeans have.PAP made the right move in bringing in foreign talents from outside.i look forward towards having my first coffee with DJ Raymondo Bustos Del lay cruz and the sounds of tagalog rock coming thru the morning sun.

[video=youtube;lD9KCq93Jbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD9KCq93Jbg[/video]

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FD a-hole is just a big piece of shit, with the most irritating laughter.
Heard his announcement on radio this morning.
Good riddance to this fake ang-moh and PAP porlampar.