• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert goh: Why australia is better than singapore

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://leongszehian.com/?p=1947

quoted:
you’re right in highlighting that the tax is higher, eating out is more expensive but life is more than that.

I’ve been in Aus for 4 years, the tax is high but I get rebates for my kids to buy books, computers, rebates that encourage me to live a greener lifestyle. My electricity bill is about $300 per quarter and I stay in a 2 storey house when my bill is about $300 per month in Singapore when I stay in a 4 room flat. We cook our own meals and even though we don’t get to eat $100 wagyu burger or drink fancy mineral water, we can cook a decent spread and a lot more veggies and fruit.

I work hard here.. maybe even harder than in Singapore. Life is not perfect but for some reason, there’s a smile on my face. My kids smile a lot and laugh a lot too.. when they go back to Singapore for a visit, they are one of the few kids I see laughing. The rest are bespectacled kids with sullen faces whose most common words are.. i’m bored.. very sian.. What was that statistic? 1 in 4 will wear specs? Gosh..

At the end of the day, you want a happy life don’t you. If you can find yours in Singapore, that’s good. But why find fault with other people’s choices. If you wanna point out certain facts, go ahead. Why feel disturbed?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
nothing in particular, just think they are generally racist.

Actually, I do agree with you, but aren't we racist too? We don't like angmoh. Chinese don't think highly of Malays. Malay also don't quite like Chinese. Indians also keep to themselves. We were bitching about Malaysians before all the FTs got imported. Everyone is a little racists because we are always uncomfortable with things we don't understand

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know how to cook, Australia will be truly a paradise. It safe, it has good work life balance. It is inexpensive. It is big an you can have all the time and space to think of ssomething different.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why Sinkapoor is better than Australia

1. If you are a Chink, you are part of the master race. In Australia, you are nothing but a chink. You are ranked below the white trash and slightly above the aborigines.

2. In Sinkapoor, it is less likely for your daughter to be plucked by some young white trash, or by some old white trash who is older than you. It is even less likely for your son to marry a white trash and pollute your pure chink blood whether you stay in Sinkapoor or Australia

3.In Sinkapoor, we believe in life long employment. There are jobs for you, even if you are in your 70s. In Australia, the useless trash get to collect welfare and add to the burden of those who are gainfully employed.

4. In Sinkapoor, we have CPF. No CPF in Australia.

5. Only rejects of NUS and NTU study in Australia's crappy universities.

6. And most importantly, Sinkapoor has PAP and LKY to guide us. Australia has dumb fucks like Pauline Hanson.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://leongszehian.com/?p=1947

quoted:
you’re right in highlighting that the tax is higher, eating out is more expensive but life is more than that.

I’ve been in Aus for 4 years, the tax is high but I get rebates for my kids to buy books, computers, rebates that encourage me to live a greener lifestyle. My electricity bill is about $300 per quarter and I stay in a 2 storey house when my bill is about $300 per month in Singapore when I stay in a 4 room flat. We cook our own meals and even though we don’t get to eat $100 wagyu burger or drink fancy mineral water, we can cook a decent spread and a lot more veggies and fruit.

I work hard here.. maybe even harder than in Singapore. Life is not perfect but for some reason, there’s a smile on my face. My kids smile a lot and laugh a lot too.. when they go back to Singapore for a visit, they are one of the few kids I see laughing. The rest are bespectacled kids with sullen faces whose most common words are.. i’m bored.. very sian.. What was that statistic? 1 in 4 will wear specs? Gosh..

At the end of the day, you want a happy life don’t you. If you can find yours in Singapore, that’s good. But why find fault with other people’s choices. If you wanna point out certain facts, go ahead. Why feel disturbed?

Very simple today parent would let their kids few months old play with iphone the radiation killed their eye sight in no time!
But these dumb parent are happy b'cos the kids get engrossed with the iphone!!!

Just look at MRT in Sickapoor out 10 adults 8 are on the phone as thou they are studying hard for EXAM!
WTF!

The iphone mania phenomenon has become a trend for the kids to have smart phone...day and night..
Optical shop owner are laughing to the bank, young kids are wearing spec!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I work hard here.. maybe even harder than in Singapore. Life is not perfect but for some reason, there’s a smile on my face.

When i bash sinkies, for some reason, there is always a smile on my face when i am doing that..

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Sinkapoor is better than Australia

1. If you are a Chink, you are part of the master race. In Australia, you are nothing but a chink. You are ranked below the white trash and slightly above the aborigines.

2. In Sinkapoor, it is less likely for your daughter to be plucked by some young white trash, or by some old white trash who is older than you. It is even less likely for your son to marry a white trash and pollute your pure chink blood whether you stay in Sinkapoor or Australia

3.In Sinkapoor, we believe in life long employment. There are jobs for you, even if you are in your 70s. In Australia, the useless trash get to collect welfare and add to the burden of those who are gainfully employed.

4. In Sinkapoor, we have CPF. No CPF in Australia.

5. Only rejects of NUS and NTU study in Australia's crappy universities.

6. And most importantly, Sinkapoor has PAP and LKY to guide us. Australia has dumb fucks like Pauline Hanson.

NTU is the real crap uni located at a ulu place that rejects go to.