• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Barca want Neymar until 2020, says agent

Jorge

Alfrescian
Loyal

Barca want Neymar until 2020, says agent

24 December 2014

762575header.jpg

Barcelona want to extend Neymar's contract at the club until 2020, according to the player's agent.

The Brazilian moved to Camp Nou from Santos in 2013, in a transfer which proved to be controversial.

Neymar's switch saw Barca accused of tax fraud, with former president Sandro Rosell resigning from his post, although both he and the club deny any wrongdoing.

The 22-year-old's current deal is set to expire in 2018, but his representative, Wagner Ribeiro, has claimed the club want to tie the player down for a further two years.

"Of course Barcelona want to renew his contract. Until 2020? Yes," he said.

Speaking at the launch of a project designed to help the disadvantaged in Brazil, Neymar said: "I'm happy in Barcelona. I have a contract there and there's still a lot left for me to do."