• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's sooooo cold.... I CAN'T BREATHE

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if there is halal pork, there is kosher pork, according to alibaba. :p

jokes aside, religious jews in nyc refrain from ordering pork dishes, although most ignore cooks in the kitchen handling pork and using pork fat as oil for non-pork dishes. if you have dined with jews in a chinese restaurant, your choices will be limited to general tso's chicken, broccoli beef, cashew chicken, mongolian beef, peking duck, tofu hot and sour soup, lemon chicken, vege lettuce wrap, mushu lamb, and sweet and sour fish. much of the menu at pf chang's and panda express will fit the american jews' diet.

My Yet to be obtained Nobel Peace Prize hypothesis is that Jews and Moslems hate each other is because they do not partake pork. I think I am on the right traCK to be the first Sinkie Nobel prize winner

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Yet to be obtained Nobel Peace Prize hypothesis is that Jews and Moslems hate each other is because they do not partake pork. I think I am on the right traCK to be the first Sinkie Nobel prize winner

true. love of bacon will resolve all the world's hatred.

jw5

Loyal
You have to start being more tolerant of opposition party members with annoying traits before you can be considered as the first sinkie nobel prize winner. :p

I think I am on the right traCK to be the first Sinkie Nobel prize winner

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the cold, my wife and I, together with some friends, managed to spend a lovely night at Times Square for the New Year Countdown. I was surprised to see many Ah Tiongs there as well.