• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's sooooo cold.... I CAN'T BREATHE

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm starting to miss Sinkieland's balmy weather and it's soooo cold over here (at least for a 60-ish old chap like me.)

Well it's late afternoon over here. Wifey will decide on where to have our Xmas dinner.

On the way back to our friend's home, we met a couple of African-Americans who said they were going to plan on organizing a bigger protest march for "I CAN'T BREATHE." I might want to join in just to get the feel of being a protester. You know, protest marches, even though peaceful, are indictable offenses and BANNED in Sinkieland. (cf. the so-called protest march led by Han Hui Hui at Hong Lim Park.)

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you're jewish, you and your wife can celebrate christmas in a chinese restaurant. :p

http://happyplace.someecards.com/ch...-thanks-jews-for-eating-chinese-on-christmas/
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entert.../christmas-chinese-restaurant-jewish.html.csp
http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/...urants-and-christmas-tradition-or-stereotype/
http://www.thejewishweek.com/special-sections/literary-guides/we-eat-chinese-christmas

image.jpg

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... and are totally shagged way past closing time. :p

Shagged means fucked in english lingo from london.
Remember the movie "The spy who shagged me" and singapore wanted to change it to "The spy who shioked me" because someone found it offensive.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
After chatting with some white Americans in my friend's neighborhood, I realized there is a deep divide between them and African-Americans. The US of A is heading for more such racial divides in a generation's time when children of predominantly Muslim refugees of the Middle East and Africa become adults.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you're jewish, you and your wife can celebrate christmas in a chinese restaurant. :p
I'm not really religious. I can be Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Baha'i, New Age, Buddhist all at the same time :smile: Back to your point: suppose I am Jewish but my wife won't convert to Judaism. What shall I do?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Met says there will be more wintery conditions heading this way. Am thinking of going to some stores to get something warmer. Hope there will be steep discounts offered by stores the day of Xmas.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also cold here in sinkieland. Cold for a 60+ me. Raining every day. Also due to rheumatism and arthritis. Taking Ibuprofen twice a day. Legs are wobbly. Varicose veins added to my misery.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not really religious. I can be Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Baha'i, New Age, Buddhist all at the same time :smile: Back to your point: suppose I am Jewish but my wife won't convert to Judaism. What shall I do?

as they say in yiddish....."schtick jor circumcised manhood into her."

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also cold here in sinkieland.

What's the temperature like? 10 to 12 degrees Celsius?

At 14 degrees Celsius or above, I'm able to wear T-shirts with short sleeves comfortably. Between 10 and 13 degrees, I'll need to wear long sleeved shirts.

My definition of cold weather is 10 degrees and below, which is winter. I'll need to wear thermal underwear under such

Taking Ibuprofen twice a day.

You do know the dangers of ingesting ibuprofen long term?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
While my wife and I were out shopping a few hours ago, we met an African-American couple who have been out of work for almost three years. After I told them there was almost zero unemployment rate in Sinkieland--according to Leegime anyways--they expressed a desire to go to Sinkieland to live and work. I cautioned them that LKY, his beloved son LHL and his ministars are all racist pigs and don't really favor people of African descent to settle in Sinkieland. Moreover Sinkies of Chinese descent, who form the majority of the total population, are 100% racist. They call Indian Sinkies "Ah Nehs" and Malay Sinkies "Minahs".

I advised them to set up a recruitment agency to hire white and/or Asian Americans preferably of Chinese/Korean/Japanese descent to relocate and work in Sinkieland. I believe I gave good advice. What do you think?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just over two hours ago my wife and I got to know a couple from Scotland. Like us, they were touring the US of A.

We sat down for a coffee and soon my Scottish friends were curious about Sinkieland.

This is what I told them:

1. Sinkapore is a city-state of about 700 sq. kilometers. It aims to cram as many as 10 million inhabitants into the tiny island.

2. About 60% of Sinkies believe that LKY to be the founding father of Sinkieland. They cannot accept the fact that an ang-mo is the real founder.

3. This 60% also believe that LKY does not drink margaritas (because the latter are gay). He does not have a butthole, that is, he does not pee or poop like the rest of us. Lastly LKY can talk to dolphins.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This 60% also believe that LKY does not drink margaritas (because the latter are gay). He does not have a butthole, that is, he does not pee or poop like the rest of us. Lastly LKY can talk to dolphins.

Did your friends have a good laugh? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just over two hours ago my wife and I got to know a couple from Scotland. Like us, they were touring the US of A.

We sat down for a coffee and soon my Scottish friends were curious about Sinkieland.

This is what I told them:

1. Sinkapore is a city-state of about 700 sq. kilometers. It aims to cram as many as 10 million inhabitants into the tiny island.

2. About 60% of Sinkies believe that LKY to be the founding father of Sinkieland. They cannot accept the fact that an ang-mo is the real founder.

3. This 60% also believe that LKY does not drink margaritas (because the latter are gay). He does not have a butthole, that is, he does not pee or poop like the rest of us. Lastly LKY can talk to dolphins.

Wait what? He can talk to Dolphins?!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can eat pork or not? Kosher Chinese restaurant?

if there is halal pork, there is kosher pork, according to alibaba. :p

jokes aside, religious jews in nyc refrain from ordering pork dishes, although most ignore cooks in the kitchen handling pork and using pork fat as oil for non-pork dishes. if you have dined with jews in a chinese restaurant, your choices will be limited to general tso's chicken, broccoli beef, cashew chicken, mongolian beef, peking duck, tofu hot and sour soup, lemon chicken, vege lettuce wrap, mushu lamb, and sweet and sour fish. much of the menu at pf chang's and panda express will fit the american jews' diet.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should try ice-fishing in Jan/Feb when the lakes freeze over and people drive their pickup trucks on the lake at minus thirty celcius. It's no longer that cold when you can't feel you have fingers or toes!

Cheers!

I'm starting to miss Sinkieland's balmy weather and it's soooo cold over here (at least for a 60-ish old chap like me.)..................)