• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Asian" family 4 killed when driver does U turn in front of logging truck.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak why not shit skins.

Because s**t skins usually don't drive luxury Range Rover SUV in western countries. It's the Chinks who drive flash vehicles but have no clue about driving safely.

Ma Chi was a Chink, who drove a Ferrari beating a red light, killing (1) Chink and injuring another Chink. Too bad one Jap and one m&d were killed and injured. Otherwise, it would have been the perfect traffic accident of Singapore.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I observe when driving on OZ or NZ highways are the muppets breaking the speed limit are almost always of asean descent.

They really have no business driving. Should just stick with the hordes on tour buses. Lots of lives saved.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmoh don't make sustainable products and living lifestyle.

Their stupid inventions have killed millions of people and car is one of their inventions. How stupid can angmohs get and keep killing lives.

As expected....all PRC Nationals. Loads of money to buy flash vehicles but clueless when it comes to driving....

Victims of fatal U-turn crash named

3:39 PM Wednesday Dec 24, 2014

<figure>
crash_620x310.jpg
<figcaption class="caption">Two men and two young girls were killed in the crash on State Highway 1, north of Waipu. Photo / Daniel Hines</figcaption> </figure>
The four people who died in a horrific crash on State Highway One yesterday when a Range Rover did a U-turn into the path of a logging truck have been named.

They were Andy Li, 43, Catherine Li, 10, Xingwu Bian, 47 and Ximeng Bian, 8. All four were from Auckland.

The 8-year-old boy who was injured in the crash has been transferred to Auckland Starship Hospital where he remains in a stable condition.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo hwa s plate confirm si singapo lang meh

use common sense lah. if you observe carefully while stuck at the woodlands jam that 99% of S plate cars at JB customs check point that you see hand over sinkie passport, so that means 99% of s plate drivers on NSH are sinkies . right or not? It is rather stupid to assume a PR driving a S plate on NSH than a sinkie when common sense dictates so.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
as much as I am a local, I can tell you where they come from , alot of these idiots from the way they drive. people habits do not change overnight. It's the same pattern of driving in CTE or PIE. drive slowly in fast lane or speed or change lane without signalling or refused to give way. On NSH whenever I signal, malaysian cars always give way. 99% I am correcct as 99% of singapore plate cars are driven by locals sinkies with no manners. typical example is tat kwek guy who sped and killed himself in malaysian road at 3 am at night. real stupid as expert drivers can tell you your reaction is 50% slower after 12 MN, more so if you are drinking. FYI I ahve more than 30 years of driving and in more than 20 countries. in fact I would say the NSH is amongst the best and safest highway to drive worldwide. and quite a few magazoines have even said so.

Cannot be 99% you are correct and 99% of spore plate cars are driven by sporeans with no manners. If you are right means I'm the 1% as I do keep to speed limit on NSH and do give way if I'm on the right lane and saw people coming from behind with high speed. And I don't consider myself exceptionally good driver in Spore.

I can tell you too from my experience driving in JB that 99% of the time msia plate cars don't give way when you signal, no diff from spore plate cars driving on CTE or PIE. The only time they give way is when there is ambulance behind and I suspect that is becos of the fear of the authority rather than anything else. The ambulance in JB are very fierce and effective, I have even seen before a msia car that stopped at a busy cross junction was pushed by the ambulance behind until it started turning right even when the light not yet changed colour. If not for fear, who will give way until risk your own life for ambulance?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
use common sense lah. if you observe carefully while stuck at the woodlands jam that 99% of S plate cars at JB customs check point that you see hand over sinkie passport, so that means 99% of s plate drivers on NSH are sinkies . right or not? It is rather stupid to assume a PR driving a S plate on NSH than a sinkie when common sense dictates so.

That is not true, I have read before from other forummers who daily or frequently cross the custom that 7 or 8 out of 10 S plate cars are driven by SPR. My own observation is also quite frequently you do see non red passports being hand out from the car window to the immigration officer. If 7 or 8 out of 10 cars are SPR, the chances of a S plate car being driven by SPR on NSH is actually very high, at least 50 percent.

Anyway it is quite common for msians working or residing in spore or JB to visit their hometown. Especially those nearby like melaka. And with the big number of them working in Spore, how can it be 99% of the S plate cars on NSH are driven by Sporeans?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
printLogo.png

Northland crash children high achievers

By Morgan Tait
5:30 AM Friday Dec 26, 2014
SCCZEN_A_MC231214NADFATAL4B_220x147.jpg

The crash scene on State Highway 1 near Waipu at Uretiti, north of Auckland. Photo / Brett Phibbs

The two children killed in a Northland crash which also killed two men were high achievers who often won awards.

The girls, Catherine Li, 10, and Ximeng Bian, 8, died on Tuesday along with Andy Li, 43, and Xingwu Bian, known as Brian, 47, when their Range Rover was hit by a fully laden logging truck on State Highway 1 near Uretiti, just south of Whangarei.
Their Range Rover did a U-turn in front of a Smith and Davies logging truck that was heading in the same direction about 12.55pm.

An 8-year-old boy was critically injured and was yesterday in a stable condition in Auckland Starship Hospital.
The two dead men were successful business owners in Auckland, with Mr Bian owning four companies including a business that sells Protex work safety clothing.

Catherine and Ximeng were both named as "Stars of the Week" at various times at Murrays Bay School this year, and have repeatedly won other awards at the school.

Murrays Bay School principal Ken Pembelton said the girls were "good kids" from "very respectful families".
Catherine had recently left to attend Milford School, he said.

The truck driver involved in the accident had been heading north, as was the Range Rover, and had attempted to stop, but was unable to do so and ended up on its side.

The Range Rover ended up on its roof in a ditch beside the south-bound lane.

Boogie boards and a sunhat were among debris strewn along the road.

The driver of the truck was taken to hospital in a stable condition with moderate injuries.

The accident came on the eve of the official Christmas road toll period which began at 4pm on Christmas Eve. It finishes at 6am on Monday, January 5.

Last year's road toll for the holiday period was seven but the official holiday period was three days shorter than this year.

By Morgan Tait
- NZ Herald

Copyright ©2014, APN New Zealand Limited

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
printLogo.png

Ceremonial tribute for victims of fatal smash

By Morgan Tait, Mike Dinsdale
10:00 AM Friday Dec 26, 2014

1fbc598b8cb49506ed512edaf777c6d0ce7aac71_220x147.jpg

The vehicle in which four people died after a collision near Uretiti. Photo / NZME.

Family members of four people killed in a pre-Christmas crash have visited the scene and performed a traditional Asian blessing.

Two men and two girls were killed and an 8-year-old boy was critically injured when their northbound Range Rover did a u-turn on State Highway One near Uretiti, just south of Whangarei, into the path of a following logging truck about 12.55pm on Tuesday.

The dead, all from Auckland, were: Andy Li, 43, Catherine Li, 10, Xingwu Bian, known as Brian, 47, and Ximeng Bian, 8. The 8-year-old boy who was injured was yesterday in a stable condition in Auckland's Starship hospital.

On Wednesday, six relatives were taken to the scene by police staff and they performed a ceremony to honour the dead, including lighting candles at the site.

Constable Greg Chisnall, who took them to the spot, said it was a very emotional time. He said the ceremony involved lighting a small fire and giving food and other offerings to the flames.

The two dead men were successful business owners in Auckland, with Mr Bian owning four companies including a business that sells Protex work safety clothing.

Catherine and Ximeng were both named as "Stars of the Week" at various times at Murrays Bay School this year, and have repeatedly won other awards at the school.

Principal Ken Pemberton said the girls were "good kids" from "very respectful families".

Catherine had recently left to attend Milford School.

Murrays Bay School chairwoman, Sarah Bridge said that "Sadly the BoT can confirm that we have lost one of our Murrays Bay School family, Ximeng Bain. Ximeng was in Year 3 in room 22 and was a lovely girl who was liked by all. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this time.

"Our thoughts and prayers are also with the Li family who previously attended Murrays Bay School."

The accident came on the eve of the official Christmas road toll period, which began at 4pm on Christmas Eve. It finishes at 6am on Monday, January 5.

Last year's road toll was seven but the official holiday period was three days shorter than this year's.

Motorists can expect more police on the roads than usual over the holiday period.

Inspector Al Stewart said the main highways would be much busier as people began journeys to holiday destinations or to see friends and family.

"If you're travelling on our highways, you should be seeing marked patrol cars."

Intersections were a focus for road policing staff, he said.

The average for deaths at intersections in the past five years was 3.6, but last year 12 people died at intersections.

Mr Stewart advised drivers to take breaks and said police would be focusing on drink-driving.

By Morgan Tait, Mike Dinsdale

- NZ Herald

Copyright ©2014, APN New Zealand Limited

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is not true, I have read before from other forummers who daily or frequently cross the custom that 7 or 8 out of 10 S plate cars are driven by SPR. My own observation is also quite frequently you do see non red passports being hand out from the car window to the immigration officer. If 7 or 8 out of 10 cars are SPR, the chances of a S plate car being driven by SPR on NSH is actually very high, at least 50 percent.

Anyway it is quite common for msians working or residing in spore or JB to visit their hometown. Especially those nearby like melaka. And with the big number of them working in Spore, how can it be 99% of the S plate cars on NSH are driven by Sporeans?

Numero uno is an idiot, 7 to 9 out of 10 SG plates are driven by non Singaporeans, which Singaporean in their right mind wants to jam three hours on weekday morning and evenings just to go to JB? pump petrol? With all the high VEP and toll charges there is no savings on petrol these days. So most of the sg plate cars are SPRs going back to JB to save on living costs and have to drive sg plate cars.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Numero uno is an idiot, 7 to 9 out of 10 SG plates are driven by non Singaporeans, which Singaporean in their right mind wants to jam three hours on weekday morning and evenings just to go to JB? pump petrol? With all the high VEP and toll charges there is no savings on petrol these days. So most of the sg plate cars are SPRs going back to JB to save on living costs and have to drive sg plate cars.

you must be really stupig and a moron. why don't you go to JB custom checkpoint and stand there for 10 min while you are stuck in the jam and just do a random check count of the S plate cars and see what passport they hand over to the custom officer. easily 9 out of 10. most S plate cars in singapre are owned by sinkies as only sinkies so stupid to pay 120K for a cheap kia or toyota when you can buuy 7 of such car in malaysia for teh same price and own it forever!!!! unlike here everybody rent it from garmen for 10 years(tahts is COE car for you which the garmen have convinced locals idiots that tehy own the car but effectively the rent it for 10 yrs).
You must be fucked up blind and stupid not to know local sinkies are so gian peng nad cheap skates that they would even go all the extend of suffering 3 hours jam and high VEP to go there and buy groceries and pump petrol which is cheaper in JB. check your facts before speaking shit as JB petrol and exchange rate have make petrol there 3 times cheaper than singapore. If you go and pump even 3/4 tank, you still save despite the high VEP. even shitty times interview sinkies a few days ago and they said still still save about $200 if tehy buy groceries etc. they the traffic police there says how many hundred of thousands gian peng summons are not paid by them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be really stupig and a moron. why don't you go to JB custom checkpoint and stand there for 10 min while you are stuck in the jam and just do a random check count of the S plate cars and see what passport they hand over to the custom officer. easily 9 out of 10. most S plate cars in singapre are owned by sinkies as only sinkies so stupid to pay 120K for a cheap kia or toyota when you can buuy 7 of such car in malaysia for teh same price and own it forever!!!! unlike here everybody rent it from garmen for 10 years(tahts is COE car for you which the garmen have convinced locals idiots that tehy own the car but effectively the rent it for 10 yrs).
You must be fucked up blind and stupid not to know local sinkies are so gian peng nad cheap skates that they would even go all the extend of suffering 3 hours jam and high VEP to go there and buy groceries and pump petrol which is cheaper in JB. check your facts before speaking shit as JB petrol and exchange rate have make petrol there 3 times cheaper than singapore. If you go and pump even 3/4 tank, you still save despite the high VEP. even shitty times interview sinkies a few days ago and they said still still save about $200 if tehy buy groceries etc. they the traffic police there says how many hundred of thousands gian peng summons are not paid by them.

Yeah the Msian chinese won't spend 120k to buy new S plate cars now. They are very clever and bought only when COE dipped, like those SG and SJ series. Today if they need a S plate car, they will just buy those second hand ones that left one or two years. In fact, quite easy to spot SPR S plate cars - those that have dent here and there, poorly maintained - chances are the car belongs to SPR.