• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the worst Christmas gift you ever received?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received pack of used condom very slimy and smelly with some small creature crawling, later I found out was my own semen kept by my ex-girl and sent it back to me.

The worst was a pack of 3in1 milo and I dun even drink it.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I received pack of used condom very slimy and smelly with some small creature crawling, later I found out was my own semen kept by my ex-girl and sent it back to me.

So sweet of her to keep until you guys broke up. She must have valued it so much.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yaloh! feel so so sorry for her, will call her for one more for the finale!

Used to have a girlfriend who wanted farewell fuck after we broke off. She said she needed 3 final fuck before she can let go.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mine was a giant box of chocolates. and after consuming half the box, i look like buikia the dear leader. :(

image.jpg