• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Too Good To Be True Shady Deal,Pretty Sinkie Gals Beware!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

For a old bird like me this type of shady deal is easy to spot but knowing sinkie gals too well they are vulnerable to all kinds of scam which is the rage now in sinkieland...
firstly sinkie woman might think waa...this old man is already 73yrs old and can't last a few more years and if i will to make him go gaga over me in a few years time he will bequeath all his properties and cpf to me and no need to join the stupid queuing up at 7/11 to buy 4D/toto.

hehe... stupid sinkie gal dun know that this is a professional dirty old con man waiting for his next victim.
his method of operation is the same use by successful conmen for many years.
1.arrange to meet pretty sinkie gal at 6 star st regis hotel for coffee,impress her wear business suit with a fake rolex.

2.impress her again tell her xmas is round the corner,would like to buy her early xmas present and take her to takashimaya for shopping
using his credit card to pay for her LV bag.

3.then in the evening ask her to accompany him to botanic garden for jogging.

4.bring her to see his rented ardmore park apt...slowly getting lovey dovey..

5.bring her on a cheap cruise to phuket or nowhere.

6.and finaly after months of saying sweet nothing to her and buying her heart over,this dirty old man will tell her he got prostrate cancer
and needed money urgently for treatment..and thus the nightmare for this sinkie gal begin...

guys and gals priest prease warn your daughters,nieces,gf,aunties and wife,ask them to beware and stay away from this dirty old conman.
don't sekali one day our newpaper headline a sinkie gal cry father/mother saying she lost her life saving to a dirty old man.

i already warn my wife about it but instead she chided me for being quick to judge this man,she says maybe this old man wife just died is honest and sincere not like you full of dirty thoughts..she says.
alamak guys..that's it i've given up hope on sinkie woman.:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The moral of the story is to date a vegetarian..no cancer...only meat eaters get this kind of shit cancer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys and gals priest prease warn your daughters,nieces,gf,aunties and wife,ask them to beware and stay away from this dirty old conman.

This is equivalent to ovarian cancer or cervical cancer: a woman's problem, hence none of my business. :cool:

Some people like to scam others, some people like to be scammed by others. Some like to give, others like to receive. The laws of nature are in balance. Everything is as it should be.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 6.and finaly after months of saying sweet nothing to her and buying her heart over,this dirty old man will tell her he got prostrate cancer and needed money urgently for treatment..and thus the nightmare for this sinkie gal begin ...
y u share ur modus operandi here? ... u golden bowl wash hands, ah? ...

btw, whoz dat charbor in 3rd pix from top? ....

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6.and finaly after months of saying sweet nothing to her and buying her heart over,this dirty old man will tell her he got prostrate cancer and needed money urgently for treatment..and thus the nightmare for this sinkie gal begin...
í'm sure he wouldn't wait that long to put his dick in (with the help of a blue tongkat pill) or at least lar-kopi / lim tampok teh-tek susu. heck, he might even up lorry during that time so why wait... :cool:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
y u share ur modus operandi here? ... u golden bowl wash hands, ah? ...

btw, whoz dat charbor in 3rd pix from top? ....

i am not not a dirty old man,i am still young only 40++ and all my kakis say i am a very kind,gentle and very understanding one.

the charbor is a highly prized filly and has an impeccable pedigree same as black caviar,this filly has already won a G1 event.
her fuel consumption very high one only accept shell v power...sinkies whose ic address is in blk 444 bukit batok ave 4 can forget about riding ontop of her
only those whose ic address stated nassim jade spore 258371 got chance to ride her...as for me i got no chance just look at my location.:smile:
by the way she is a protege of world reowned jamie chua,

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak guys..that's it i've given up hope on sinkie woman.:smile:

where you get all the nice looking girl pics from huh! when I tried to search for one this is what I get ....

phpXNZlAD_m.jpg