• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP FT Chinese Physician Provides Sexual Service in Chua Chu Kang

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
读者爆料 中医诊所变藏春阁

蔡厝港一道组屋区一家所谓“中医诊所”挂上“中医”招牌,实际却提供性服务,并且选择在晚上营业。

有读者向本报爆料,日前朋友因为扭伤腰,到位于蔡厝港一道的一家“中医诊所”推拿,以为该“中医诊所”提供正宗医疗护理,但没想到按摩女郎竟然向朋友百般诱惑,勾引他购买“特别服务”。

本报记者接获消息后走访该店,碰到按摩女郎在门外招徕挑逗,公开表明可提供性服务。据观察,该店在玻璃门外明确标写一系列所提供的服务,而在店铺内则摆有几张按摩椅,和几间小房间。

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy shit, good stuff should enjoy secretly ma. Last time clementi also have a hair saloon with prc providing service - I saw botak going in hair saloon for haircut is a big signal so I went in for a happy ending haircut :biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy shit, good stuff should enjoy secretly ma. Last time clementi also have a hair saloon with prc providing service - I saw botak going in hair saloon for haircut is a big signal so I went in for a happy ending haircut :biggrin:

Bro its that botak sabo the shop :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNS, got women outside touting for business and he still think it is decent TCM massage?

jw5

Loyal
Hmmmmm, clementi, botak, going hair saloon for "haircut" ..................... sounds like uncle botak middaydog aka loonytan. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmmmm, clementi, botak, going hair saloon for "haircut" ..................... sounds like uncle botak middaydog aka loonytan. :biggrin:

LOL seems like SBF bros and sis are all over the island committing weird things.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex is also a method of healing. Our genitals have many acupoints and nerve endings. Properly stimulated, the immune system can be boosted.

Let Uncle Marvin educate you prudes. :wink:

[video=youtube;rjlSiASsUIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex is also a method of healing. Our genitals have many acupoints and nerve endings. Properly stimulated, the immune system can be boosted.

Let Uncle Marvin educate you prudes. :wink:

When I was in hatyai for balls massage, the masseuse told me it is good and healthier to end it with ejaculation. It was a optional item included in main menu.
After I returned sg and told sinkie female colleague about what the masseuse said, they say it is an excuse :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in hatyai for balls massage, the masseuse told me it is good and healthier to end it with ejaculation. It was a optional item included in main menu.
After I returned sg and told sinkie female colleague about what the masseuse said, they say it is an excuse :biggrin:

Can you elaborate....I dun get it. A few points, why it is an excuse and why you tell female colleague and why in hatyai it is optional item?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you elaborate....I dun get it. A few points, why it is an excuse and why you tell female colleague and why in hatyai it is optional item?

coz it's the
1) perfect excuse to explore
2) the option of a hj by
3) telling his female colleague:wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is an excuse to them for me to have sex but use healthy as a excuse.
I told them since they asked me what is nice in hatyai.
Optional item means the price is still same with or without the ejaculation part.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FT Chinese physicians are highly-skilled pugilists well versed in the 玉女神功 and 九阴真经. Men who are anything from sickly, lethargic, bored or just need a perk-me-up can visit the physicians, stuff a token sum to them and watch their hands. mouths, pussies do some miracle work. Men more often than not come out feeling better, relaxed and happy. Some may need more than one sessions as TCM generally take longer time to see effect.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure its our Uncle Botak Middaydog aka Loonytan... Paging for him now to come to this thread...