• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to SingTel's greed, I now save $718.80 per year

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingTel bid up the price of the English Premier League broadcast rights, and increased subscription price for mio Stadium+ pack to $59.90 per month. Refused to subscribe, and got a streaming device (or set top box) instead. Now can watch EPL games (as well as other European leagues offered by StarHub) free, if not via set top box then via the internet.

Thanks to SingTel's greed, I save $718.80 per year. SingTel and StarHub also sabotaged each other. I don't have to subscribe to StarHub's sports package (which offers German, Spanish etc soccer). SingTel and StarHub can go and screw each other.

Feeling shiok.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
SingTel bid up the price of the English Premier League broadcast rights, and increased subscription price for mio Stadium+ pack to $59.90 per month. Refused to subscribe, and got a streaming device (or set top box) instead. Now can watch EPL games (as well as other European leagues offered by StarHub) free, if not via set top box then via the internet.

Thanks to SingTel's greed, I save $718.80 per year. SingTel and StarHub also sabotaged each other. I don't have to subscribe to StarHub's sports package (which offers German, Spanish etc soccer). SingTel and StarHub can go and screw each other.

Feeling shiok.

You mean you stole $718.80 per year.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need to pay these bastards for robbing you? Pay for a streaming box at Sim Lim and you solve all the problems.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soon you can save up more and more $ per year like me - 1 thing by 1 thing got ban from me. literally I don't spend money now besides necessities :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Feeling shiok.

I watch football matches online all the time. High quality streams... and the pundits are better than the crap Singtel has assembled.

Some newcomer must shake up the telco oligarchy. The 4G mobile plans are a rip off compared to other countries. Hope My Republic does it.