• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Beginning of The End of PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The signs of the beginning of PAP's downfall are:

1. The pap has problems recruiting new candidates for the next GE. It has to resort to recycling rejected candidates like Desmond Choo and KPK. Isnt re-packaging old wine in new bottles an obvious sign of the end of the PAP?

2. LHL's National Day Rally was void of new ideas

3. Rats, litters, crimes, suicides show a failed leadership struggling in self denial

4. Silence in the face of mounting public failures show Singapore is in bad hands

5. Singaporeans are waking up from their slumber

6. MSM and SPH are discredited

7. PAP's failure to stop present bad policies is detrimental

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Whatever the PAP comes up with is still a thousand times better than the lame opposition efforts to sound credible.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. The curtains are washed.:o

I am glad we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Maybe I am an optimist, but I often disagree with some that the pap still has majority support.

To me it is so clear that the pap has lost the support of Singaporeans and are hanging by its fingers on the old and outdated poll of 60%. That's totally erased by the last three years of bad governance

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe I am an optimist, but I often disagree with some that the pap still has majority support.

To me it is so clear that the pap has lost the support of Singaporeans and are hanging by its fingers on the old and outdated poll of 60%. That's totally erased by the last three years of bad governance

Agree.

And through it all, when there were doubts.:o

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For us ordinary citizens, we have taken the blows, and for this coming elections, we have to do it our way, by voting the opposition.:o

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 MP wish all his residents MARRY X'MAS

our billion $ WORLD GRASS STADIUM brand new grass up lorry liao

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thankfully the only thing keeping PAP in power is the other team is even more pitiful than them and the fact that Singaporeans are so pathetic and so devoid of talent and intelligence they could not come up with anything better than PAP if they tried or mount a successful Arab spring.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who knows ? the internet does not truly reflects public opinion on the PAP government. we will find out next year though. can't wait for the election.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For us ordinary men, what have we got ? If not ourselves, then we have not ! We have to say the things we truly feel this coming elections !:mad:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who knows ? the internet does not truly reflects public opinion on the PAP government. we will find out next year though. can't wait for the election.

Yes, no one knows including the pap. But I think the ground is more sour than GE 2011 because of pap's dismal performance and deafness