• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rat Infestation Just Beside Bukit Batok MRT Station.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Amazing sinkie govt deploys many scdf men to cull rats at BB

But according to press reports, the govt outsourced the entire operation out to a pest control company.
The manager was interviewed in the Shitty Times.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's a political issue. It demonstrates the PAP's negligence of municipal cleanliness, made worse after its recent berating of the WP over how it performs its municipal duties. Election is also coming soon.

So, they activated a large number of personnel to catch rats. They also activated a horde of reporters to standby on scene to capture the Kodak moments of their hard work. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CNA caught manipulating news to defend Jurong TC over rat incident

That is why people should flatly reject interview requests from the presstitutes. You may be saying one thing, but some editing done by them will make it seem as though you are saying another thing. Those bastards can never, ever be trusted. Take heed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's strategically important that sinkie men are trained to fight cuci rats in tunnel operations.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I find it really disgusting that problems that are caused by sinkies themselves are blamed on the town councils and the government.

Obviously sinkies have never been taught to accept the blame for their own misdeeds. Blaming others has become a national pastime.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

It's a political issue. It demonstrates the PAP's negligence of municipal cleanliness, made worse after its recent berating of the WP over how it performs its municipal duties. Election is also coming soon.

So, they activated a large number of personnel to catch rats. They also activated a horde of reporters to standby on scene to capture the Kodak moments of their hard work. :wink:

The fault does not lie with the PAP. It's a result of the filthy eating habits of Singaporeans.

If Singaporeans continue to eat and behave like pigs you can't blame the PAP if the whole country resembles a pig sty.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is the reason why rats run rampant in sg. i work the nightshift so i know. after dinner at the chinatown hawker center, both foreign and local elderly cleaners simply cannot keep up with the mess that sinkie diners leave behind. solution: either sinkies have to play their part by cleaning up after themselves or sg needs to import more foreigners.

image.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

this is the reason why rats run rampant in sg. i work the nightshift so i know. after dinner at the chinatown hawker center, both foreign and local elderly cleaners simply cannot keep up with the mess that sinkie diners leave behind. solution: either sinkies have to play their part by cleaning up after themselves or sg needs to import more foreigners.

My goodness sinkies are even worse than the foreigners they criticise. :eek:

I'm not at surprised though I used to see the same mess way back in the 80s and 90s when there were no foreigners in sight.

The stench of the urine in the HDB lifts was another big issue. The government had to go to the extent of installing urine detectors in an effort to combat this disgusting sinkie habit.

I took a look on usenet and came out with this gem dated way back in 1997.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.malaysia/GF0Y6iTmTpo/GC3wcTCOY2EJ

Sim
DQHQ8nxjDYYoV0Pj48HsgNqCmS0k2GFeY7ofi 2ji94kNW1js9 OIfQGomvto6qmSTgWgQXae2jlKgJggIDeNjwIaAQBDo0wVdvRN2QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
<input type="text" tabindex="-1" role="presentation" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(192, 192, 192) rgb(217, 217, 217) rgb(217, 217, 217); vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 1px; line-height: 27px; padding-left: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); height: 1px; opacity: 0; width: 1px; z-index: -1; overflow: hidden; position: absolute;">

<input type="text" tabindex="-1" role="presentation" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(192, 192, 192) rgb(217, 217, 217) rgb(217, 217, 217); vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 1px; line-height: 27px; padding-left: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); height: 1px; opacity: 0; width: 1px; z-index: -1; overflow: hidden; position: absolute;">
4/26/97

<tbody>
</tbody>

Other recipients: [email protected]

<input type="text" tabindex="-1" role="presentation" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(192, 192, 192) rgb(217, 217, 217) rgb(217, 217, 217); vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 1px; line-height: 27px; padding-left: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); height: 1px; opacity: 0; width: 1px; z-index: -1; overflow: hidden; position: absolute;">- show quoted text -

Well well why get upset at the truth. Singaporeans not only urinate in lifts, they have a host of other unhealthy habits:1. they will spit anywhere, including at hawker centres right where they and others are having their meal

2. Of course their favourite pastime- they love
digging their noses again
everywhere, for example while waiting for a bus. Looking at them can make
you vomit blood.

3. Then they will yawn loud and clear and say "Aiyoh sooo sleepy man"

4. They
cannot talk softly they will speak in madarin or dialects at the
top of their voices thinking that the person being spoken to is deaf.

5. They use vulgarities in every sentence - without saying abusive words
they do not know sentence structure.

6. Is it enough or shall I continue. More examples upon request.

I can safely say that Singapore has extremely large reserves of gold,
thanks to our hard at work people.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My goodness sinkies are even worse than the foreigners they criticise. :eek:

I'm not at surprised though I used to see the same mess way back in the 80s and 90s when there were no foreigners in sight.

The stench of the urine in the HDB lifts was another big issue. The government had to go to the extent of installing urine detectors in an effort to combat this disgusting sinkie habit.

I took a look on usenet and came out with this gem dated way back in 1997.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.malaysia/GF0Y6iTmTpo/GC3wcTCOY2EJ

back in the 80s and 90s, i threw up every time i had to use public restrooms in sg. not only was the spray of urine all over on walls and floors, shit was strewn around both squat and sit-down toilets. and restrooms were always wet, and uncles taking care of these shitholes told me they constantly had to splash and hose the place down because sinkies had horrid habits. :*:

authorities had to resort to pleading with the public to report dirty toilets.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 313

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fault does not lie with the PAP. It's a result of the filthy eating habits of Singaporeans.

If Singaporeans continue to eat and behave like pigs you can't blame the PAP if the whole country resembles a pig sty.

Langjeow lor. This type of distraction cannot fulfill my desire to get back my CPF. Just more lies from papzi n their collaborators. N now they kill theIR collaborators before they rats on them.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

authorities had to resort to pleading with the public to report dirty toilets.....

That's the problem with Sinkies. They simply cannot shake the habits of their coolie ancestors who used to sleep with their pigs and their chickens in squalid surroundings.

The peasant gene is still firmly embedded despite the passing of 3 or more generations.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The state of toilets was so bad long before the foreigners arrived that Singapore had the dubious honor of starting a "restroom association" to combat the problem caused by filthy disgusting true blue sinkies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sim

[h=2]Early works and achievements[edit][/h]He established the Restroom Association of Singapore (RAS) in 1998, which addresses the state of dirty public toilets in designs, building codes and poorly trained cleaners. Realising the need for a global body on the subject, Jack created the World Toilet Organization (WTO) in 2001 as a global network and service platform for toilet associations, academia, government, UN agencies and toilet stakeholders to learn from one another and leverage media and corporate support that in turn influenced governments to promote sound sanitation and public health policies.

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Send scdf men to catch rats? Whahahaha for me i will send a contingent of Geylang pussies to catch these rats....the results will be far better.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Send scdf men to catch rats? Whahahaha for me i will send a contingent of Geylang pussies to catch these rats....the results will be far better.

You fraternise with these pussies? :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's the problem with Sinkies. They simply cannot shake the habits of their coolie ancestors who used to sleep with their pigs and their chickens in squalid surroundings.

The peasant gene is still firmly embedded despite the passing of 3 or more generations.

they're no different from the tiongs they detest so much. before the arrival of foreigners to clean public restrooms, the toilet scene in sg was simply disgusting. i'm an avid photographer of all things shitty, and i have a vast collection of disgusting toilet pics. sinkies rank up there with the tiongs and africans in ghettos and impoverished communities. even the poor natives in bali keep their restrooms clean, although i typically tip 10k rupiah a visit. without redesigns, improvements, constant reconstruction and remodeling, and the tireless, thankless and toil of foreign workers cleaning the mess in sg's toilets, the public toilet in sg will look like this. this one happens to be from an sg eatery over 2 decades ago, when cleaning was almost non-existent.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for cleaning up sinkies' mess, nothing beats hiring more foreigners willing to do the filthy work that sinkies avoid, ignore and take for granted.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkies who are filthy by nature and genetic disposition will never do this work that has been thrown on the back of foreigners.

image.jpg

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should get recruits from bmt to hold their live firing exercise on the hill.
Maybe grenade launching too.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I find it really disgusting that problems that are caused by sinkies themselves are blamed on the town councils and the government.

Obviously sinkies have never been taught to accept the blame for their own misdeeds. Blaming others has become a national pastime.

Do I have to repeat myself ..
Do I have to say it here again ..

That's the reason why I stay away from Sinkies

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come NEA is silent over this terrible lapse on the part of the Jurong Town Council in their duty to deep the estate clean. If this is not a pap territory, the NEA might have the town council summoned and brought to court and sued. Double standard on the part of the NEA ?