• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rat Infestation Just Beside Bukit Batok MRT Station.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Amazing sinkie govt deploys many scdf men to cull rats at BB

The fault does not lie with the PAP. It's a result of the filthy eating habits of Singaporeans.

If Singaporeans continue to eat and behave like pigs you can't blame the PAP if the whole country resembles a pig sty.
Do I have to repeat myself ..
Do I have to say it here again ..

That's the reason why I stay away from Sinkies

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That is why people should flatly reject interview requests from the presstitutes. You may be saying one thing, but some editing done by them will make it seem as though you are saying another thing. Those bastards can never, ever be trusted. Take heed.

I think people should flatly reject watching or reading local news

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CNA caught manipulating news to defend Jurong TC over rat incident

same exercise be carried to magnify the issue should rat issue occur in opposition ward, PAP kept harping on integrity,honesty ,noe utter silence , almost overNite, all PAP barking dogs gone silent.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

you daft sinkie will never rid me in the polls, even if u do,I will kick any MP out from GRC, hold by election and parachute in safely and resume premiership. suck on tat sinkies!
20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong_0_2_0_0_2_0.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Do I have to repeat myself ..
Do I have to say it here again ..

That's the reason why I stay away from Sinkies

I was planning to return to Singapore next year because I have realised that the PAP is the best. However, it suddenly hit me that I will have to live amongst disgusting sinkies and their filthy habits.

I'm not sure I'll be able to handle that. Perhaps I should do a rethink and stay put after all.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

sinkies who are filthy by nature and genetic disposition will never do this work that has been thrown on the back of foreigners.

My goodness what a filthy disgusting mess those sinkies leave in their wake. They're even worse than the Tiongs.

Sinkies blaming foreigners for the poor sanitation in Singapore is a typical case of the pot calling the kettle black.

They've been messing up the environment and expecting others to clean up after for as long as I can remember. That's why sinkie households hire a total of 250,000 maids to clean up the mess after them.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But according to press reports, the govt outsourced the entire operation out to a pest control company.
The manager was interviewed in the Shitty Times.
Ya, I don't think those are SCDF uniform. But they certainly look like SCDF personnel at a glance.

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a political issue. It demonstrates the PAP's negligence of municipal cleanliness, made worse after its recent berating of the WP over how it performs its municipal duties. Election is also coming soon.

So, they activated a large number of personnel to catch rats. They also activated a horde of reporters to standby on scene to capture the Kodak moments of their hard work. :wink:

What a telling bunch of pics. Funny and tragic all at once. The way they are going about it, the rats will breed faster than they can round them up. Seriously , our million dollar men have lost it.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One effective way is to smoke out the rats with help of dogs.
I'm sure it's much more productive but then it may cause pollution to our drain water which Sillypore use to recycle for consumption.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aIYpQVGPzZU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pest control company: Jurong rats may migrate to the MRT stations!

Media reports on Saturday (20 Dec) quoted Bernard Chan, manager of Star Pest Control – the company appointed to deal with the Bukit Batok rat infestation – saying, “We can go further deeper into the hill and other parts behind the hill as well and we do notice that there are activities over there.”

That is to say, the rat problem is more extensive and deeper than originally assessed.

The authorities are also saying that food left behind for stray dogs have contributed to the rat infestation. Despite calls for more responsible behaviour, new traces of food have been found, as reported in the media.

The question is, is it not natural that when their nests are under threat, the rats will instinctively disperse and scurry “further deeper into the hill and other parts behind the hill as well”.

Mr Chan adds that the rats are “roof rats… known to cause damage to properties.They are definitely good climbers and also good jumpers and their movement is much faster than sewer rats”

He believes that “the rats will start to migrate into the stations and can cause more damage, not only to the properties’ cables, but also migrate to the food establishments.”

“Based on their behaviour, they will also need to gnaw something to sharpen their teeth and they might cause damage to the facility. We have seen this before, where they have bitten through the phone cables, land lines or even live wire as well in other places actually like in commercial buildings,” Mr Chan added.

So far, more than 170 rats have been caught as the operation to clear out the rat infestation in Bukit Batok enters its fourth day yesterday (21 Dec).

Mainstream media trying to make Jurong TC look good?

Meanwhile, Mediacorp appears to be hard at work for the PAP and Jurong Town Council, providing very regular coverage of the rat extermination exercise currently going on at Bukit Batok.

In its coverage, CNA has sought to reinforce the slant that the public members who have been feeding the stray dogs are to be blamed for the...
http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/12/22/rat-problem-worse-than-expected-in-jurong-grc/

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pest control company: Jurong rats may migrate to the MRT stations!

Yes. They will become new citizens judging by the large numbers given yearly.:o

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Desmond Lee should be looking after his own constituency rather than worrying about the other people who did not elect him.
Looks like the son is just as incompetent as his father.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heng ah... I got kapkia...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The PAP encourages migration so there is nothing to worry about. The rats have the support of the government.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP encourages migration so there is nothing to worry about. The rats have the support of the government.

Since Ass Loon declared that SG belongs to everyone, the rats and cockroaches should be included too?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

underground tunnels are the mode of transport for rats. they don't migrate to the mrt. the mrt is the mass rat transit.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Chan adds that the rats are “roof rats… known to cause damage to properties.They are definitely good climbers and also good jumpers and their movement is much faster than sewer rats”

He believes that “the rats will start to migrate into the stations and can cause more damage, not only to the properties’ cables, but also migrate to the food establishments.”

The rats should be more ambitious.. They should all head to the Istana to migrate..