• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Customs officers follow woman home to raid her house for goods with unpaid GST

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What some people don't realise is that luggage are scanned before being put on conveyor belt.
A friend packed some bottles of unique beer bottles as keepsakes but was pulled "at random" by customs just prior to exit.
Absolutely. I used to pack milk powder in plastic bags (less bulky without the container) when I was traveling with my young children. I had been made to open my luggage on many occasions when clearing custom. They must have a way to inform the officer at the exit. Subsequently, I decided to hand carry the milk powder to avoid these unnecessary checks.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely. I used to pack milk powder in plastic bags (less bulky without the container) when I was traveling with my young children. I had been made to open my luggage on many occasions when clearing custom. They must have a way to inform the officer at the exit. Subsequently, I decided to hand carry the milk powder to avoid these unnecessary checks.

If I visit Thailand I only have a carry on luggage. It saves time & avoid hassles when checking in for flights & when I arrive at my destination. The customs people target usually target those with a lot of luggage.

However with carry on you have to make sure you don't have any sharp objects e.g. Swiss knives that can be used to hijack a plane:smile: They are also getting strict about having large bottles of liquids because of the fear of liquid bombs.

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is part of airport security so that no one brings in what they are not supposed to. If the security personnel feel that Customs may be interested in some of the scanned contents then Customs will be alerted.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Customs officers (secretly?) follow woman home to raid her house for goods with unpaid GST

Father got pissed off, called the police when customs officers were raiding their house.

http://therealsingapore.com/content...rth-branded-bags-seized-woman-over-unpaid-gst

fark up father. caught cheating then just keep quiet . you mean called police means customs officer would back off? this stupid assh@le dioes not knwo what is GST? useless daughter claim depression? go and jump off HDB then only I believe. see money no depression , see customs got depression, really screwed up sinkie fatehr and daughter. if custom let them off, tehn everybody would claim depression and open shop and selling off personal goods to avoid GST. stay in landed house in bukit timah yet so stingy. bet this idiot never pay a single cent in tax. these are the truly selfish bastard idiots who stay in landed property in district 9 yet ask garmen for handouts and subsidies and yet refused to downgrade.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Customs officers (secretly?) follow woman home to raid her house for goods with unpaid GST

Father got pissed off, called the police when customs officers were raiding their house.

http://therealsingapore.com/content...rth-branded-bags-seized-woman-over-unpaid-gst

It's too obvious for a family to return home from Europe with 10 boxes of personal belongings at this time of the year. It's low season (Winter) in the Northern Hemisphere now as airfare and hotel accommodation are much cheaper. The only reason they went was to shop and sell the luxury goods to make a profit taking advantage of the weakening EURO and not paying GST. Customs officers are not stupid that they traveled for vacation & sightseeing as it's too cold to visit most tourist attractions.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
idiots should know better than to scam the iras.
evade / false gst returns, not paying income taxes (employer informed to deduct salary towards said payment, unpaid duty cigs etc and they'll come down on you like a ton of bricks :cool:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rich/ greedy people EVADING GST for luxury (/ viz internet order from abroad w/o customs declaration) the reason why poor Singaporeans have to pay MORE for daily essentials like food and water bought locally/ planned GST increase:

120302-+New+ways+to+raise+revenue+needed,+says+DPM+Tharman,+quote.JPG

Singapore%27s+growth+expected+to+slow+in+next+decade.JPG

GST+hike+%E2%80%98more+likely%E2%80%99+if+Govt+needs+to+raise+revenue+for+new+initiatives-TDY+%2822Aug2013%29.JPG

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those caught with illegal cigs also will have house ransacked.
Uniformed dogs are big fuck in Sg.....because they carry out the will of the vile pappies.
Fucking NEA goons also can break down your door to enter your house to look for mozzies.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those caught with illegal cigs also will have house ransacked.
Uniformed dogs are big fuck in Sg.....because they carry out the will of the vile pappies.
Fucking NEA goons also can break down your door to enter your house to look for mozzies.

Actually mozzies that cause dengue are problem cos people (esp old and sick) can die from dengue haemorrhagic fever: so vector control for infectious diseases is important: if resident is chronically absent (foreign property owner) then special rules should allow for process/system to allow forced entry.

As long as PAP candidates win elections fair n square than I won't complain if law/ process is good for society. Think LHL should grow up a bit and rule by respectability instead of tyrany (fixing oppositions, influencing votes by loitering within poling station, coat tail MPs, PA-PAP civil services political party alliance):
Then things in Singapore will be more ENLIGHTENED and hopefully Singaporeans happier overall...

ckBPMug.jpg
(Pict source)(alt source)

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
the woman should apply for job with customs

cannot beat them, join them!

Too late: sure will get criminal record with so much photographic evidence proving her crimes... She has calculative mind: would have been better used if in FIRST INSTANCE she interviewed for IRAS job... But she has since commuted bug time tax fraud: so she now sits quietly in the dock...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich/ greedy people EVADING GST for luxury (/ viz internet order from abroad w/o customs declaration) the reason why poor Singaporeans have to pay MORE for daily essentials like food and water bought locally/ planned GST increase:

120302-+New+ways+to+raise+revenue+needed,+says+DPM+Tharman,+quote.JPG

In the pass I don't remember so many "lesser mortals" trying to evade tax because there were so few of them. The PAP has been lowering the tax allowances Sporeans can claim when they go overseas trips. Now you can't even claim for ciggies, only an open pack og ciggies.

Don't forget that the PAP has removed the "death taxes" Taxes that LKY would have had to pay when the Gecko died. When the old fart goes, he will also go without paying any death taxes. Can just imagine the couples worth $100, $200, $300,..... billions:eek:

These lost taxes might have spared Sporeans the pain of GST.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Group of friends went for vacation, on the way back one guy who was about to get marry asked everyone to help buy a bottle of whiskey each for him for the wedding night, after passing thru custom everyone passed bottles to him at the arrival hall, immediately they were surrounded by custom officers who informed them that the bottle supposed to be for personal consumption, the guy got fined heavily for EACH bottle ... nearly had to cancel the wedding .... eh! true story hor!

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Group of friends went for vacation, on the way back one guy who was about to get marry asked everyone to help buy a bottle of whiskey each for him for the wedding night, after passing thru custom everyone passed bottles to him at the arrival hall, immediately they were surrounded by custom officers who informed them that the bottle supposed to be for personal consumption, the guy got fined heavily for EACH bottle ... nearly had to cancel the wedding .... eh! true story hor!

This proves that Sinkies are utterly stupid when they pass the whiskey bottles at the Arrival Hall to the receipient in plain sight of the Customs officers. The receipient and all of his friends in the group are all morons. Why can't he collect them from his friends' homes in private afterwards and pay each one of them a gratuity for helping him evade GST? Perhaps he was trying to save on transportation cost?

Last edited:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies= tongue tied " I dunno what to say" stomp stomp problem:
Just say that for wedding and friends are guests: will consume respective bottles at wedding: ica officer also will be paiseh to spoil wedding. Must be groom do not want trouble, obedient like average Sinkie: so pay fine to 'settle' on spot.

Tongue tied (TPL):
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2b4vQlNMhmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SG guys:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/phB5gSD7-10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: